2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told there is no PAROLE in the State of Florida.

"The State was uncomfortable with the Defense playing to the media' JA

I'm not a Joan Rivers fan, but she called the jury morons and called Casey, O.J. with a uterus.

Is she a convicted felon on the check fraud charges? I dont think so yet
Judge Strickland rules: 6 adjudicated felonies. Multiple counts are proper, but multiple punishments are not.

Four felony convictions for forgery.
Counts 3, 6, 9, and 12, forgery counts - adjudication of guilt, time served of 412 days..

1 felony conviction for fraudulent use of personal information - there were 4 counts,
convicted on count 2 - fraudulent use of identification - adjudication of guilt, time served 412 days
time served. Withheld adjudication for the other three remaining counts.

Convicted on the felony for Grand Larceny in count 1 - adjudication of guilt, 412 days time served.. The charges are for more than $300 dollars, versus petty theft to grand larceny - pursuant to a course of conduct.

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/01/25/casey-anthony-plea-deal-reached-in-fraud-charges-c/

Dr. Drew asked about the smirk/laugh and whether that had anything to do with the verdict; Ashton says no. He has to believe that the jury came to its decision on its own because of the evidence. Not because of the behaviours of the lawyers and whether they liked or disliked each other.

Re: the defense celebration. Ashton says he wouldn't do it but everyone has their own opinion on professionalism. He also talked about how the defense used the media and how their comments post-trial would have had more impact had they not used the media like they did.

That Jeff Ashton is a handsome man...ooooh..weeee!

If this juror that they will be talking about was supposedly "sick to her stomach" to hand down a not guilty verdict, then why the hell didn't she "hang" the jury!!!!

Does no one ever make a stand on principle any longer?

I'm pretty sure she was convicted of the check fraud charges. Earlier they said part of her jail time now is going towards them.

I just googled that very question and found conflicting answers. Some say that a felon can change their name as long as it is not with the intent to defraud or deceive.

oh the irony is rich indeed

Is it true that Baez got down on one knee and spoke to ICA after closing and she lovingly put her hands on his face? If so, I need a barf bucket.

You need a barf bucket.....I'm sorry :sick:

.......anyone wondering what the A's are doing and why they are so quiet?

Judge Strickland rules: 6 adjudicated felonies. Multiple counts are proper, but multiple punishments are not.

Counts 3, 6, 9, and 12, forgery counts - adjudication of guilt, time served of 412 days..

1 felony conviction for fraudulent use of personal information - there were 4 counts,
convicted on count 2 - fraudulent use of identification - adjudication of guilt, time served 412 days

Convicted on the felony for Grand Larceny in count 1 - adjudication of guilt, 412 days time served.. The charges are for more than $300 dollars, versus petty theft to grand larceny - pursuant to a course of conduct.

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/01/25/casey-anthony-plea-deal-reached-in-fraud-charges-c/

so ? about that. is that the time she has been in jail?

I would think it would be public record in FL. and as a parolee she has to register her address.[/QUOTE

And isn't she supposed to have a year of probation on the check fraud charges, and can Judge Perry give her probation as part of her sentence tomorrow?

Usually, what might the conditions of her probation be?

Your the bomb thank you!!!

Is it true that Baez got down on one knee and spoke to ICA after closing and she lovingly put her hands on his face? If so, I need a barf bucket.
OH yes it happened! Last day of trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member