2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC paid KC the $200000 not HLN. Now ABC sent juror #3's family to Disney Land and her picture is on their website. Can you say "licensing fee"?

Oh I bet KC and JB held back photos for after trial start up fund.
She can start up her new life and give some to her attorneys.

I am VERY interested in hearing Jesse tomorrow. Has he spoken about the family issues before? That they deliberate tried to frame him... wow. I had understood in July/August 2008 Cindy was throwing around his name around but possibly from info from Mr Caseym the PI... who got it from a psychic,

Tried to frame him, kept trying to implicate him at every LE contact, and then put on the web that his father was into demonic worship, exorcisms and wackadoodle stuff. Anything to discredit them, that came from CA. The grieving granny.

Did it ever occur to the jury that if they felt sick to their stomachs over their verdict, then it was the WRONG verdict???? I don't even know what to say - I'm floored.

:rocker: :bowdown:

Wrong.
Jeff Ashton planned to retire 3 years ago, agreed to stay on for this case.

Before the verdict he told someone that when this is over, he is retiring..the verdict made no difference. And I promise you that after 30 years of service, he will continue to be paid in retirement through the state, accepting money would not be worth loosing everything he has worked towards.. He is not an Anthony.

Wow, I don't understand why my posts keep being misunderstood. I only meant that he announced his retirement after the verdict I didn't say because of the verdict. I also knew they asked him to stay on because of this case I too have been here since 2008. I understand that he'll receive benefits from the state I also work for the state in a different field of course. I'm very much a JA supporter and feel that there was no justice for Caylee.

Normally I'm a lurker and I don't post alot seems like I remember why I was a lurker and maybe I'll just back to being one.

Wow, I don't understand why my posts keep being misunderstood. I only meant that he announced his retirement after the verdict I didn't say because of the verdict. I also knew they asked him to stay on because of this case I too have been here since 2008. I understand that he'll receive benefits from the state I also work for the state in a different field of course. I'm very much a JA supporter and feel that there was no justice for Caylee.

Normally I'm a lurker and I don't post alot seems like I remember why I was a lurker and maybe I'll just back to being one.

I understood you. :seeya:

So ABC took Juror number 3 and her whole family to Disney World as payment for her interview? Did I hear that right?

Seems that Juror #3 is now over her crying and feeling sick (about finding KC not guilty)...wonder if she went on the roller coasters. :banghead: Boy, I sure hope Perry does something about this. He should take one juror at a time and question them in open court about how they deliberated and what monetary rewards they have or will be getting. :maddening:

Princess Hurst :floorlaugh:

Oh Dr. Fessel...I think I love you! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I just laughed the biggest laugh and it feels so good!

I just read the last page of this before calling it a night and I lolled out loud!! Thanks for a much needed laugh after yesterday and today. Strawberry's name of Sniffer Adams started it. I really like that one!! And the rest too. Caylee will get her justice -- I can feel it now.

.......anyone wondering what the A's are doing and why they are so quiet?

They received death threats but they are more concerned about a returning threat ... They didn't want the DP but not convinced they wanted her home either.

Not that ICA will come home, JB and CM will keep her away from CA since ICA is a multi-million meal ticket and the DT will act as agents and handlers to manage their, I mean her interests.

MODS

maybe think about threads for different news channels for a bit?

i cannot believe the carp i saw on Shawn Hannity tonight. he is soooooooooooo wrong and, imo, abusive in his view of this case.

my DH was even offended, and he loves this guy. Kimberly Gilfoyle was arguing her head off for Caylee.

Maybe she can take her test in the Sunfire. :)

I think OCSO should haul that stinky car all the way back to the A's street and leave it in front of the house. If there is any type of street parking rule, one of the A's will have to get in it at least once ASAP to move it to keep gawkers away. I would pay to see that!

She has to appear for sentencing. I am still holding out hope JP makes her serve a little more time.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one...seems JP was over it all pretty quickly...maybe he's got a trip to take , too...oh yeh, he does!:rolleyes:

To find your *advertiser censored* name you're supposed to take your first pet's name and the street you grew up on. Dang! What was the dog's name in Ohio? That plus Hopespring. Crimininy I'm Sniffer Adams.

Lady 27th

Seems that Juror #3 is now over her crying and feeling sick (about finding KC not guilty)...wonder if she went on the roller coasters. :banghead: Boy, I sure hope Perry does something about this. He should take one juror at a time and question them in open court about how they deliberated and what monetary rewards they have or will be getting. :maddening:

Did you hear her say that when whatever it was happened to Caylee that Casey didn't try to get her any help? Where did that come from?

And she also said ALL THREE OF THEM were there when it happened and none of them called for help to try to save Caylee -- all three of them! She said it twice.

Now where did that come from??

BTW, she's not suppose to be speculation about what the punishment might be at all! That's not part of jury deliberations.

I think OCSO should haul that stinky car all the way back to the A's street and leave it in front of the house. If there is any type of street parking rule, one of the A's will have to get in it at least once ASAP to move it to keep gawkers away. I would pay to see that!

If they release her tomorrow, I thought it would be swell if they put her in that car and drive her over to Suburban Drive and leave her there!

MODS

maybe think about threads for different news channels for a bit?

i cannot believe the carp i saw on Shawn Hannity tonight. he is soooooooooooo wrong and, imo, abusive in his view of this case.

my DH was even offended, and he loves this guy. Kimberly Gilfoyle was arguing her head off for Caylee.

Plus he admitted that he didn't watch one bit of the trial until this past weekend.

I have had this feeling he is just being contentious to drum up some ratings.

But it has turned me OFF to him for good. He and Geraldo can have each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMTAG