2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled chlorophyll and chloroform did NOT come up.

You have auto complete functions on these new fangled computer gizmos also you can turn these features on and off. They have them for passwords and forms and searches and URL's etc... Also things like safe searches so if you try to see if your *advertiser censored* name is already taken and you don't see it it may be you have safe search on... not that anybody here would do that...:floorlaugh:

YES Google prompts you for chloroforom! BECAUSE you typed in chloroform previously.. it remembers your previous searches!!!!!

yes but that feature is relatively new. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but google didn't have the auto-fill feature in '08

You have auto complete functions on these new fangled computer gizmos also you can turn these features on and off. They have them for passwords and forms and searches and URL's etc... Also things like safe searches so if you try to see if your *advertiser censored* name is already taken and you don't see it it may be you have safe search on... not that anybody here would do that...:floorlaugh:

Haha Sniffer Adams got something about a fly fishing fly called an Adams used to catch a Sniffer fish. :lol:

Really? Honestly.... WHO CARES? IT NO LONGER MATTERS!

This is why people will profit from this case. PEOPLE CANNOT SEEM TO SHUT IT OFF!

It is gross, and disgusting!

As much as we need to talk about it so do other people who were directly involved. Jesse has been under a witness subpoena and he has been unable to talk. I say good on him, he needs to get over the things done to him and move on as well, may be this helps him to get his story out.

yes but that feature is relatively new. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but google didn't have the auto-fill feature in '08

Then how could it have prompted her? I can personally remember using it in 1999. I am old so my rememberator ain't real good. but at least 99

I googled neck-breaking one day and got something about Ultimate fighting...?

WTH??? The jurors were worried about the punishment? Is that what she said?
The judge is the one that decides the punishement, not the jurors!:banghead:

Part of the instructions to the jurors is for them NOT to consider the punishment!!!!!

Is anyone besides me annoyed by Marcia Clark being on these shows? I never heard her take one gram of responsibility for the OJ thing, instead, I always see her covering her butt on the whole thing. I thought she helped lose that case, and I don't consider her an expert on how to evaluate a case.
JMO

Is anyone besides me annoyed by Marcia Clark being on these shows? I never heard her take one gram of responsibility for the OJ thing, instead, I always see her covering her butt on the whole thing. I thought she helped lose that case, and I don't consider her an expert on how to evaluate a case.
JMO

I actually like Marcia Clark.

I'm watching Fox now.... This Russ guy... OMG! If I had a child in his classroom, I would remove my child. This man should not be a teacher- IMO

Sorry if I was having to much fun with google search but If the computer and whatever browser and version browser prompted her then it prompted her and most likely because it had been previously entered depending on your settings. Nowadays google is smarter and will lead you to local advertising first. Way way back in the day if you searched for sniffer fish you would get *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* heck if you searched for any word you would get *advertiser censored* back then. Anyway the SA shoulda jumped on that and said it prompted you because innocent little ICA had previously searched for it.

Kathy Reichs says the skull definitely moved. Uhhhh, yeah Kathy, by animals and water. Not by a human. GET A GRIP.

I dont think she is a convicted felon, and she isnt a sex offender. I may be wrong but what she was convicted on were misdemeanors. So she does not have to register her address.

She's a 6 time convicted felon. 7 other charges were withheld adjudification under Judge Strickland.

I am VERY interested in hearing Jesse tomorrow. Has he spoken about the family issues before? That they deliberate tried to frame him... wow. I had understood in July/August 2008 Cindy was throwing around his name around but possibly from info from Mr Caseym the PI... who got it from a psychic,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313