2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace
@NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
Looking forward to hear what original #CaseyAnthony Judge has to say tonight - Judge Stan Strickland exclusive on our show tonight!

I'm impressed!!! JVM is live at the courthouse and there is not a single solitary person outside of it!! ICA is old news!!!

What time is the sentencing tomorrow and will LDB be there?? I would love to do something for her - she is a class act.

Does anyone remember why Mark Nejame resigned as George and Cindy's lawyer? He was representing them when this whole mess started in 08.

Ok, I did a search through the archives. NeJame quit as the A's lawyer in Nov. 08, the same month that DC searched Surburban for Caylee's remains and Padilla headed back to CA.

I don't believe these events all happened in the same time range by chance.

Something is not right. I was originally very suspicious of George and Cindy. Now I remember why. I think they knew more than they've told. I think they knew from the smell in the car, and were trying to protect Casey. Maybe Baez eventually shared info. with them? Who knows?

They'll make her safe! Lovely, in a way. That means that they will CONTROL her, she can't just go wherever she wants, eat wherever, party wherever, shop wherever.....a type of prison afterall.

Aqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferTx
What part of Texas? Oh heck don't tell me Casey is coming to my state!!!!!!

What is the source for this info about ICA moving to Texas?
If this is accurate, I'm going to really be mad!

Ok, I did a search through the archives. NeJame quit as the A's lawyer in Nov. 08, the same month that DC searched Surburban for Caylee's remains and Padilla headed back to CA.

I don't believe these events all happened in the same time range by chance.

Something is not right. I was originally very suspicious of George and Cindy. Now I remember why. I think they knew more than they've told. I think they knew from the smell in the car, and were trying to protect Casey. Maybe Baez eventually shared info. with them? Who knows?

There is a LARGE reason as to why that car trunk was so clean and only 1 hair etc. was found, know what I mean??

I strongly advise the state of Texas to turn off the porchlight and act like they are not at home.

This is not fair to all Floridians like myself that feels the verdict was wrong.

I bet there are a heck of alot of Floridians that feel the same as I do too.

There are many Floridians I adore.

None of them were on the jury, of course.

But the rest of them are just fine in my book.

So sayeth this Texan.

And so begins the insult to the injury. :tsktsk:

You would not believe the flow of comments and how many views my youtube videos about the case have gotten in the last day. I can handle the things people are saying about Casey but the comments about Caylee and her remains are horrid.

I am also thinking about taking a break from WS because of the people coming out of the woodwork that are as you said, adding insult to injury.

I would like to know from the jurors that felt it was an accident what accident? The drowning?
The chloroform? resulting in murder.
The duct tape? resulting in murder.
And I would like to know for free not for mega bucks!

You would not believe the flow of comments and how many views my youtube videos about the case have gotten in the last day. I can handle the things people are saying about Casey but the comments about Caylee and her remains are horrid.

I am also thinking about taking a break from WS because of the people coming out of the woodwork that are as you said, adding insult to injury.

What is the name of your youtube channel?

She may have more to worry about if LE returns GA's gun...

I might be dumb... okay, I AM dumb, 'cause I never even thought of that! George sure did look upset after the verdict, didn't he???

Seems to me that the best thing ICA can do is find a good plastic surgeon and dye her hair blonde... that way, she can just blend right in with the rest of the pretty twenty somethings.
:crazy:

I strongly advise the state of Texas to turn off the porchlight and act like they are not at home.

Kat! Mountain_Kat! Oh my gosh, MK! We've all missed you! Been talking about you and wishing you well. Some of the WS peep were afraid you'd run away from home.

So Very Happy to see you again! Hope all is well with family and critters.

(((((MK)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member