2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially I thought that when this jury got out and saw some of the evidence that was inadmissible in court, they would really regret their decision.
Now I am pretty convinced that they won't even bother to view anything.

Of course not. They DON'T care.

And, reading it would not afford them any additional financial gain.

Let me just throw something out there...kind of a "stay tuned" folks moment.

Just remember: Anna Nicole Smith and Howard Stern.

Tragic story that demonstrates what one crazy mixed up gal and a money hungry lawyer can do.

Wait and watch. Wait and watch. What happens when next week Casey says "oh, hey Jose....I'll be needing my $200k you've been holding in your trust account for me, because I need to start a new life"

*snicker*snicker*

Good morning everyone...

Am I the only one who noticed a huge difference in Judge Perry's demeanor yesterday morning, he seemed to be a little down with a touch of sadness and not his usual self.
I don't think he agreed with the verdict and that is why he gave Casey the max.

Yep, I agree. His sentencing said it all.

CM on In Sessions-I turned him off!!

So, he claims they were celebrating "saving Casey's life" and toasting to the Constitution...Spare me. :huge frickin' eyeroll::sick:

He makes obscene gestures at reporters and says he's just exercising his right to free speech, while calling those who disagree and lawfully protest the verdict (right to free assembly ring a bell, Mr. Mason?) "jackals".

This "southern gentleman" is mighty quick to wrap himself and his cohorts in the Constitution, yet seems unable to accept that his detractors are ALSO protected by that same document. Hypocrite much?

This man is a "Southern gentleman" like Casey Anthony is a "good mom". And that's the nicest thing I can say about him.

This is a closed case. LE knows who the real killer is. The case is closed, the jury decided. It is over. There is nowhere else to go with it.

I realize this - I was just being facetious (spelling).

Tragic story that demonstrates what one crazy mixed up gal and a money hungry lawyer can do.

Wait and watch. Wait and watch. What happens when next week Casey says "oh, hey Jose....I'll be needing my $200k you've been holding in your trust account for me, because I need to start a new life"

*snicker*snicker*

Yep, this comforts me a little, along with lightening striking that tree by where Caylee's remains were found. SOMEONE is going to have to deal with Casey. At least in jail, she would have been the state's ward. Now someone is going to have to support her the rest of her life. It can't be her parents or brother since they have no jobs themselves (and I highly doubt anyone will read any book they put out). No one seems to want to touch Casey with a ten foot pole, either, not even Hollywood (an agent just dropped Baez, ROFL) or the *advertiser censored* industry (and I thought they took just about anyone too). So who is going to pick up Casey's tab forever? That is justice in a sense, there. Will it be Baez? Will CM adopt her? In many ways, Casey getting out is almost better than her staying in prison. She's going to be someone's burden for the rest of her life. She's going to owe plenty of people money, and probably will never be a millionaire. She's going to be destitute and back to her stealing, lying ways. She's going to make anyone who supports her regret it. She just can't help herself because she doesn't want to live an honest, law abiding life. That's just not Casey. She won't make it very far. She is going to have a chitty life in the real world. And that makes me smile.

Hmmm. I also wonder if she's now invited to Lee's wedding? I bet no one else will show up if Casey's there. I would feel bad for Lee, but I just can't. He and his family wanted Casey back, and well, they can have her, every evil bit of her for the rest of their lives.

OT a bit....I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if someone developed a rose and named it for Caylee? People could buy it and there would be Caylee rosebushes all over! Light purple for the color? I wonder how one goes about inserting that idea into a rose grower?

Aqua

*snicker*snicker*

Speaking of the Anna Nicole Smith case, have you caught Judge Larry Seidlin on HLN lately? :crazy::clown:

Last night he started in on JA (again) and Jane Velez Mitchell quickly reminded him, "YOU SANG IN COURT! But I didn't bring it up before because I'm nice." :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Hey guys! A personal friend of mine drove by the courthouse and saw a lot of activity going on. It seemed more than you'd expect to her. Does anyone know if there is something happening there???

So, he claims they were celebrating "saving Casey's life" and toasting to the Constitution...Spare me. :huge frickin' eyeroll::sick:

He makes obscene gestures at reporters and says he's just exercising his right to free speech, while calling those who disagree and lawfully protest the verdict (right to free assembly ring a bell, Mr. Mason?) "jackals".

This "southern gentleman" is mighty quick to wrap himself and his cohorts in the Constitution, yet seems unable to accept that his detractors are ALSO protected by that same document. Hypocrite much?

This man is a "Southern gentleman" like Casey Anthony is a "good mom". And that's the nicest thing I can say about him.
This man is no Southern Gentleman and all the great Southern Gentlemen out there know it. But, because they ARE Southern Gentlmen, they will let him talk and talk and talk.

All us Southerners know when to walk away and not look back.

i woke up last night with those half dream and half reality kind of thoughts.

what about kc and JB asking for alone time to search for Caylee? Either he was lying then or they are lying now.
what about LKB who said on 48 hours that "someone else murdered that child". either she was lying then or she is lying now.
what about the missing Caylee t-shirt that kc wore when she (supposably) knew her child was dead. Okay, we KNOW she is a liar.
what about the phone call from Caylee. What mother would lie about getting a phone call from her daughter who was suppose to have drowned a month earlier?
what about all the first hand accounts of George begging KC to tell him where Caylee is during the time she was out on bond? )from Tim M, Tracey M, etc.

I know it is done, I know the decision is made. I know I'm wasting my time and emotion but I also know that I'm not alone in my sadness here. Thanks for listening.

OT a bit....I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if someone developed a rose and named it for Caylee? People could buy it and there would be Caylee rosebushes all over! Light purple for the color? I wonder how one goes about inserting that idea into a rose grower?

Aqua

Great Idea, I would buy them.

Aqua

oh, I hope this happens...I love lavender roses...and have wanted to buy one...what a wonderful idea.

Speaking of the Anna Nicole Smith case, have you caught Judge Larry Seidlin on HLN lately? :crazy::clown:

Last night he started in on JA (again) and Jane Velez Mitchell quickly reminded him, "YOU SANG IN COURT! But I didn't bring it up before because I'm nice." :floorlaugh:

I ABSOLUTELY cannot stand that man. Thought he was a nut back then, and still think that....and more!

O/T: I contacted a major rose grower. We'll see if I get a response.

Aqua

According to this article people are thinking twice about having anything to do with representing JB........

snipped

Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992

Good for Paradigm! Hope everyone follows in their footsteps.

I still remember Baez telling the judge there were no deals in the works. Guess that just meant during the trial. I am so grossed out by some of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member