2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - just saw this on Twitter:

KBelichWFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

KC was probably advised by her esteemed legal rep to reject all overtures from anyone who cannot futher KC's 'career' (imo)

Sorry ma -- nothing personal, but this is business. Now stop trying to thrust yourself into my limelight. This is my show. I made it. I paid for it. It's mine. You want to be in the spotlight, go kill someone of your own

MOO

I don't believe it was the system but rather this particular jury. Possibly HHJP is questioning himself about the jury selection process he oversaw. Possibly he is questioning whether he did not make the instructions or laws clearer. If he has heard any of the reasons jurors are giving for their decision I can't help but think he is upset. Then there is the compensation issue with these jurors that he must also be wondering about. That is something out of the judge's control and nothing can be done but very disappointing none the less.

IMO the DT "played" JP's desire to not get a mistrial, keep the trial moving along, watching his budget, not look biased, etc. for all it was worth; pushing the envelope in every way possible. It is also MO that they "played" the SAs, keeping them off balance / guard in regards to some of the "star" witnesses......KMIM?
Just revisiting previous territory with this post, most likely.....still venting.......

I don't believe it was the system but rather this particular jury. Possibly HHJP is questioning himself about the jury selection process he oversaw. Possibly he is questioning whether he did not make the instructions or laws clearer. If he has heard any of the reasons jurors are giving for their decision I can't help but think he is upset. Then there is the compensation issue with these jurors that he must also be wondering about. That is something out of the judge's control and nothing can be done but very disappointing none the less.

Can you explain the compensation issue you refer to in your post? TIA

I WILL go visit Skyline Chili in Clearwater....guy put up a sign saying jurors were not welcome but corporate made him remove it.

Dr Drew asked if he would serve Casey if she walked in his chili restaurant and he said NO

My poor old mom has taken to bed over this... :mad:

TeamNancyHLN
RPT: (WKMG) #CaseyAnthony has turned down a jail visit from her mother, Cindy Anthony. Where will she go once released from jail? #HLN

Can you explain the compensation issue you refer to in your post? TIA

#3 was given a trip for 5 compensated by ABC who owns Disney. She's the one we've seen giving interviews, Jennifer Ford. TMZ is running a story on the offers all the jurors are getting. One was reported as 50,000 yet is supposedly much higher. That juror has an agent and isn't going to give an interview right now. The agency he's using is from Raleigh, NC. I forgot the agents name but he said he's weeding through all the offers for interviews and book deals now. There's another juror, male will give interviews for compensation only.

The "turned down jail visit".........just more of the "show". I ain't buying it.

KBelichWFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

If CA wasn't her mother she would have been charged with stalking by now. Like a rejected lover she can't get it through her head that ICA doesn't want to see her anymore.

If ICA gets some kind of money, upfront from a book deal, ect.,she will live the high life on her own. JMHO

I'm not so sure that nothing can be done. The prosecutor is not happy about juror 3s remarks.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-07/...orange-county-meter-reader?_s=PM:CRIMEhttp://

My poor old mom has taken to bed over this... :mad:

I felt like doing that too...I'm weaning myself off the trial..slowly but surely...I don't want to say too much and get banned....but the aura of evil that surrounds this thing is creepy.... all of it......from 3 years back, until the present and even what the future holds....you cannot make deals with the devil and expect not to pay up...

IMO the DT "played" JP's desire to not get a mistrial, keep the trial moving along, watching his budget, not look biased, etc. for all it was worth; pushing the envelope in every way possible. It is also MO that they "played" the SAs, keeping them off balance / guard in regards to some of the "star" witnesses......KMIM?
Just revisiting previous territory with this post, most likely.....still venting.......

I still think the judge and state put on a great case and proved it well beyond a reasonable doubt. As for the DT they did more to convince me she was guilty and a person with no conscience.

I turned on the TV to watch the news while cleaning house....or at least trying to clean a bit.
And sure enough there are stations still going over the verdict.

My thought....
hundreds of thousands of folks didn't get interested in this case until the trial was ready to start and all the stations were telling viewers about their 'gavel to gavel' coverage.
These same hundreds of thousands of folks don't know a tenth of what we at WS know about the evidence....what was allowed in, what wasn't, what was never mentioned, etc.
It's for those hundreds of thousands of folks that the TV stations should use this time wisely to make sure that those folks aren't bamboozled into buying/spending hard-earned money on books, movies, interviews and the like.

The TV stations who insist on continuing keep this whole tragedy in the forefront, need to Stop going over the verdict and although it's not P.C.
these stations should be using this time to re-try this case in the court of public opinion!

Bring out all that was not allowed into evidence, bring out the alleged fight on the night of the 15th, talk about the video showing how Casey reacted in jail when told the remains were that of Caylee.

I know it's not politically correct to do so, but instead of harping on the verdict with talking heads that are full of MISinformation, bring in the doc dumps....there are enough to keep these stations going for months....and enough to keep the audience watching which in turn brings in money for the stations.

I'd rather have a not PC action going on, allowing those who aren't fully aware of ALL that went on to see what we here at WS have seen and known for these past 3 years than the babbling and repeating of court room videos.

If we want those hundreds of thousands to 'get it', they have to be shown what to 'get'.
Otherwise lots of untruthful people are going to make bundles of $$$ off the back of those who aren't as 'in the know' as WSers.

I'm babbling again. Sorry. :)

So, he claims they were celebrating "saving Casey's life" and toasting to the Constitution...Spare me. :huge frickin' eyeroll::sick:

He makes obscene gestures at reporters and says he's just exercising his right to free speech, while calling those who disagree and lawfully protest the verdict (right to free assembly ring a bell, Mr. Mason?) "jackals".

This "southern gentleman" is mighty quick to wrap himself and his cohorts in the Constitution, yet seems unable to accept that his detractors are ALSO protected by that same document. Hypocrite much?

This man is a "Southern gentleman" like Casey Anthony is a "good mom". And that's the nicest thing I can say about him.

BBM

I see him more as a "good old boy"

I expected this. Cindy thought lying for Casey would get her back into Casey's good graces. Sorry Cindy, but Casey doesn't need you anymore, she has her new family. You sacrificed yourself for nothing.

I expected this. Cindy thought lying for Casey would get her back into Casey's good graces. Sorry Cindy, but Casey doesn't need you anymore, she has her new family. You sacrificed yourself for nothing.

Surprise surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members