2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the check charges, then i can use CFCA instead of the ICA which going to end soon.

Actually, several counts:

ANTHONY, CASEY M
03/19/1986 07/08/2008
Circuit Criminal Divisions - Felony
Strickland, Stan
Criminal Felony
Closed THEFT
FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
FORGERY OF BANK BILLS/PROM. NOTES
UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

under $1000 is a misdemeanor. I think that is the limit...if I'm wrong then.. good I 'm glad to be wrong.

She had multiple counts, including uttering. I believe she also wrote a check to pay her phone bill that bounced which was over $300. jmo

Lisa Bloom and Mark NeJame are about the only ones making any ssnse on HLM right now. JMO

I never thought I was as emotionally attached to this case as I am. I read here and researched and examined with interest in crime, psychology and the law.

Yesterday showed me that I got too emotionally involved. Way too involved. It was a horrible, horrible day. One of the worst. I felt sick all day. I still feel sick. I felt depressed and still am. I tried to get my mind off it but I fell asleep remembering how I laughed at that CM blowing hard about walking out arm in arm with casey. What I joke I used to think that was. And, here it is.

When I finally began dozing off I did so with a sensation and images I never have had before. I had the sensation of Caylee being suffocated and struggling to breathe. That bolted me up.

I finally took a sleeping pill so I could sleep. I have a lot of work to do today. But, I woke right up again way too early, still so sick at heart, thinking about a murderer going free.

This feels like bad moments I have had in my career when I lost a case despite my very best efforts and facts on my side, when I went home sick and with a pit in my stomach for days. But, this is worse.

I went into the profession because justice is very important to me; right and wrong, fairness, fighting for those who do not have a voice, who lack power, all that jazz. I never went into this for the money. Yesterday I refrained from saying this was not justice because it is our system. But today I quote one of my very first law professors, Professor Binder, who stated: "The law is a wh*re."

He was right.
Gosh I couldn't have said it better. I feel the exact same way. Especially this: Yesterday showed me that I got too emotionally involved. Way too involved. It was a horrible, horrible day. One of the worst. I felt sick all day. I still feel sick. I felt depressed and still am.

I'm having such a hard time putting this behind me b/c it's just not right. I keep hoping something will change (even though I know that's not possible now). I guess it does make me feel better that there are a lot of ppl who feel the same way. :(:mad::(:mad:

Actually, several counts:

ANTHONY, CASEY M
03/19/1986 07/08/2008
Circuit Criminal Divisions - Felony
Strickland, Stan
Criminal Felony
Closed THEFT

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

Thanks for posting that SeaNymph. I was simply trying to clarify for the poster who maintained that it was a misdemeanor that the charge was in fact a felony.

Eeeerrrrggggghhhhhhh :sick:

That was so sickening. So OFF ! Something really creepy and disturbing about it

and to think I wasted my broadband to see that :banghead:

laserdisc, I noticed this creepiness too. What was up with that? She cried more when receiving the verdict that KC did. she was all over her...I thought that was so stranage. :sick: Do you think it was real emotion, or an act?

does anyone think the cindy visit to the jail and kc declining to see her was just a ploy and kc has already been released.

I think it was just a way to get ICA money. They claimed that CA left her 2 to 300 dollars maybe to help her escape. I don't know. This whole story is just so bizarre. There is no common sense to this story whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela