2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real ? Is there any proof ICA actually lied to the FBI and could be charged in federal court ?

Did she actually ever talk to the FBI? I thought they didn't even come in until after she was arrested. After arrest she didn't talk to anyone.

I just can't remember, it's been too long. Can someone refresh my memory as to when she talked to the FBI? TIA

ETA: Or is it just that the lies she told to OCSO that were used in the investigation after the FBI came in ?

I posted this under questions for lawyers however I am wondering if this has crossed anyone else's mind.

Gentiva? Cindy Anthony got on the stand and basically stated that Gentiva advised her to fill out her hours incorrect on a regular basis due to a salary employee.

I would think that Gentiva would be very upset that any future contracts or clients may have second thoughts as having Gentiva handle medical records or the potential of clients backing out of their servies.
Cindy Anthony POTENTIANLLY had or has cause to effect the profit of Gentiva..
How successful would Gentiva be with a suit against her.
I acutally think they would have a very, very strong suit. I would like to see one filed ..any profit any of the Anthony's make off their story needs to taken away as quick as they make it.

She isn't on probation. This strange justice system of ours allowed her to serve her probation in jail. :waitasec:

Thank you. I didn't know this. I am looking around and everything I'm reading says she's on 1 year probation for the check charges. - but can't find any MSM to link.

ETA: I found it! The probation expired Jan 24 while she was in jail. That is amazing. How can she be serving probation when she is in jail?

Nevertheless, it's illegal for her not to show up for the deposition - I hope.

Yes! I have been waiting to hear what these psychologists think of her.

Edited to add: Oh wait, I just re-read the "for the defense" part. Likely he'll say she's perfectly normal, ugh.
He can't disclose anything directly related to KC.

Yes, but there is another offer:
"But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

We need to protest every offer, if we can!
Don't worry, we'll unleash the hounds as soon as we find out who plans on doing business with this gruesome group!

"But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

As soon as we find out who it is...

Any guesses from anyone on which show might be making the other offer?

JMO don't know if this is the proper thread. Karma works in strange ways. Morgan & Morgan may just make KC's first taste of freedom real uncomfortable. Also I really believe it was Karma that hit C Mason with the stupid stick for him to flip off. In a split second he tarnished his whole career. Hopefully it was seen around the globe.

Is there a thread that is listing when and with who the jurors are doing their interviews.I don't want to watch them,but I want to be online and see people post!

I would hope NO ONE would watch them as they are getting PAID for interviews!!

Just as I hope NO ONE watches the ABC -Barbara Walters interview with Baez tonight.

Please people - it's not enough to just participate in an online poll if you want to make a difference, or prevent someone from profiting.

Watching = Ratings. Ratings tell these networks and producers that we want more of the same. Ratings = $$$$. $$$$ will go to these <mod snip> people and will reward them.

Vote by CHANGING THE CHANNEL whenever a juror, or an Anthony, or an attorney is on making a profit. Or for that matter a Brandon Snow or Leonard Padilla.

Please?

That's fine by me. He died in prison, didn't he?

Well, no, unfortunately, but right after he got out, he got sick...had lots of problems...mental capability of a 12 year old right before he died.

Just as I hope NO ONE watches the ABC -Diane Sawyer interview with Baez tonight.

Please people - it's not enough to just participate in an online poll if you want to make a difference, or prevent someone from profiting.

Watching = Ratings. Ratings tell these networks and producers that we want more of the same. Ratings = $$$$. $$$$ will go to these sleazy people and will reward them.

Vote by CHANGING THE CHANNEL whenever a juror, or an Anthony, or an attorney is on making a profit. Or for that matter a Brandon Snow or Leonard Padilla.

Please?

ITA. Was Brandon Snow on recently?

Just as I hope NO ONE watches the ABC -Diane Sawyer interview with Baez tonight.

Watching = Ratings. Ratings tell these networks and producers that we want more of the same. Ratings = $$$$. $$$$ will go to these sleazy people and will reward them.

Please?

This is an easy one for me. I stopped watching anything that had a member of the DT/family on long, long before the trial started.

I refuse to watch anything paid for or not that has the DT, the A family, or any of the other players that had a part in this disgusting outcome.

I promise I won't be watching!

Personally, I intend to watch as many interviews as I can. Especially the juror interviews if they happen.

I also want to thank Websleuths for allowing me to expand my "ignore list" by leaps and bounds this week!!

LOL

I also want to thank Websleuths for allowing me to expand my "ignore list" by leaps and bounds this week!!

LOL

Me too!! I only wish they didn't show up in the thread when people quote them!

Who has bothered to contact ABC today to protest about the Baez interview?

ABC Contact Info:

http://abc.go.com/site/contact-us

In the "show" dropdown, put "Primetime-Other"

Please tell them you are disgusted at ABC/Disney for not only funding her defense with the $200,000, but that you will not watch, and will contact all their advertisers to complain about an "entertainment reporter" interviewing Baez, and that you find nothing "entertaining" about a dead toddler as I did.

Thank you.

My wife and I, my children and all my grand children sent in protest E-Mails yesterday. We made it a family affair. All 17 of us. Our 1 great grand child is a bit too young to get invovled at 9 months old. And I would not want my grand daughter to send one in for her and lie like Cindy!

Can someone tell me if a convicted felon is allowed to get a passport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand