2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me more info. What can Casey be tried for in Federal Court?? If it the Caylees law (which I have signed, sent the petition to my State representatives and I own two homes, one in VA and one in IA so it went to both State Reps). Even if this law is passed, even at a Federal level, Casey's case is done. Unfortunately, nothing can be done to her.

Exactly.

There is no way to try her again on this crime.

Trust me, folks, she will go the way of Capone....tax evasion.

In rare cases, a defendant acquitted in state court might be subject to charges in federal court, typically on civil rights charges. That is most likely to happen when the defendant is a state actor, such as a police officer who has been acquitted in state court of a serious crime against a criminal suspect. I do not personally see a basis for bringing federal charges in this case, nor do I expect a federal prosecutor to be interested in attempting a new prosecution.
http://thestoppedclock.blogspot.com/2011/07/can-prosecutors-appeal-acquittal.html

That change.org website does not come up for me, I've tried numerous times to sign and the web page never loads for me, just wondering if anyone else has trouble with it.

Jojo,I had the same problem...finally checked my "cookies" in the browser...had the site blocked..I use Firefox...don't know how to find them in IE

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight: William Weitz, Ph.D. a clinical psychologist who examined #CaseyAnthony for the defense joins us on 8pm only on

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight: William Weitz, Ph.D. a clinical psychologist who examined #CaseyAnthony for the defense joins us on 8pm only on

Can't imagine how he could possibly have anything to say. He worked for the DT so atty/client privilege. Also HIPPA laws.

Maybe this is not as significant as I think it is. I may just be grasping - but this could be very interesting.

Anyone agree with me?
I agree with your logic, but I'm betting she will not show up for the depo. No way she will give up her story for free IMO.

Can't imagine how he could possibly have anything to say. He worked for the DT so atty/client privilege. Also HIPPA laws.

I know! That's what I was thinking! The SA put him on their list after the Depo was stopped because of something he said. I would love to know what it was but I think it was sealed due to the reasons you stated.

I guess he could say general things like whether he thinks it's a good idea for her to be among the people. :waitasec: I donno

Brandon Sparks is on HLN claiming his father did and has lied about finding Caylee.

Roy Kronk's son is on HLN speaking to Vinnie calling his father a liar. What a crying shame! I sure hope that Roy Kronk has a good support system in place. This is just so terribly sad that this young man finds the need to work out his issues with his father via MSM.

I agree with your logic, but I'm betting she will not show up for the depo. No way she will give up her story for free IMO.

She's been subpoenaed. She has to go or could get arrested. :lol:

Brandon Sparks is on HLN claiming his father did and has lied about finding Caylee.

I'm watching this. I just don't care for this guy. I haven't seen anything that RK has done wrong and don't understand why he keeps calling his dad a liar. JMO

Roy Kronk's son is on HLN speaking to Vinnie calling his father a liar. What a crying shame! I sure hope that Roy Kronk has a good support system in place. This is just so terribly sad that this young man finds the need to work out his issues with his father via MSM.

That drives me nuts. He probably did tell him in November...based on what he saw in August!! He planned to go back there when the water went down, no doubt.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Original judge on the #CaseyAnthony case says the not guilty verdict "wasn't what I expected." I'm Talking w/ Judge Stan Strickland. -fell

What does that tell the jurors.....

I Agree. And OBTW, I am not a conspiry theorist - usually the exact opposite. But SOMETHING was hinky about this trial!!! Some of these Jurists were dressed to go home on the day they were sent to deliberation!!???!!! As the Scott Peterson Jurists have stepped forward to say, NOT ONE BIT OF EVIDENCE WAS REVIEWED!!! Even the Scott Peterson Jurers say something was hinky about these Jurists. They didn't pick up ONE BIT of evidence.

Half of them didn't even take their notebooks back with them when they first began deliberating. There was discussion among HHJBP and the attorneys about that. Wonder if they ever got them? Never mind, they didn't need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand