2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote from Baez makes me :steamed:

"Caylee would never have wanted her mother to suffer this way," defense attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Barbara Walters. "Caylee certainly never wanted her mother to die."

Jose... you NEVER knew Caylee but I am certain Caylee wouldn't have wanted to suffer the way she did, and she certainly didn't want her mother to kill her. You helped Caylee's murderer walk... you should be so proud!

This reminds me of the old joke about the Menendez brothers killing their parents and then throwing themselves on the mercy of the court because they were orphans.

Oh well, that makes all the difference in the world. I can forgive a mother for killing her child so long as she's able to stack papers neatly.

ITA......Why weren't we told this from day 1? er... 31? :waitasec:

I wonder when she'll add the picture of her petting the dangerous Casey Anthony creature in Orlando? :rolleyes:

Eeeerrrrggggghhhhhhh :sick:

That was so sickening. So OFF ! Something really creepy and disturbing about it

and to think I wasted my broadband to see that :banghead:

I have a hard time with believing that.

I seriously believe there are some media there, staking the place out,

My adult daughter commented that where ever she goes, the media will find her. My response was that I would be disappointed if they ever lost her. I am sure there are all sorts of people there waiting - just in case.

My adult daughter commented that where ever she goes, the media will find her. My response was that I would be disappointed if they ever lost her. I am sure there are all sorts of people there waiting - just in case.

I would have thought the same thing up until the awful Dugard tragedy came to light. I don't know if you heard of it, but the media really had no access to Jaycee Dugard and still much has not been heard (which is a good thing in her case) I am afraid this will happen with Casey if she chooses to hide.

I would have thought the same thing up until the awful Dugard tragedy came to light. I don't know if you heard of it, but the media really had no access to Jaycee Dugard and still much has not been heard (which is a good thing in her case) I am afraid this will happen with Casey if she chooses to hide.

As you say, it's a good thing, in Jaycee's case. I'm sure we're all glad the media respected her privacy or at least were prevented from exploiting her

Jaycee was the victim, though. Doubt the media regards KC as a victim. And very possibly, KC would actively seek attention from the media, along with the rest of her crew. Hopefully KC will get more media attention than she can handle - even past the point when she runs up the white flag. I fully expect to see photos of a haggard looking wretch in the media, years from now, above a caption describing her as 'notorious'. Kids of the future will stare at her image in horror, the way we shake our heads at old photos of Dahmer and Bundy and Borden

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

Best laugh I've had in days. Even Jerry Springer wants no parts of them. "How cool is that"?

It's still pretty sad that Michael Vick can go to prison for dog fighting(not that he shouldn't have), but Casey gets away with murder and not even a manslaughter charge. It will forever boggle my mind.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Weighs In:Arguments in Favor of the
Casey Anthony Jury Verdict

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

OMG, I thought there was an issue with the page! I didn't get it until I read your post! :banghead:

Okay I can't tell you how any times I've clicked on that page and thought something was wrong with my computer. I even grabbed my daughters lap top. When I came back to this page to say something and read everyone else I realized..... Thank you.

I bet that is true and Cindy's request for a visit was nothing more than a diversion....ensuring she could make it out of town. Classic Baez. Betcha a $100 she is on her way to Houston.

Nah, Texas was a red herring. I predict New York or California. Follow the money.

I hope she's not given a moments peace. She will want the attention initially - we all remember her perp strut in the beginning don't we? She loved having the camera on her. I have no doubt she'll want to play pretend celebrity.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Usually the media would go nuts tripping over themselves to be the first to interview her, or get pictures of her once she's out - but something tells me she's universally despised and that won't be the case. I don't think anyone is going to come calling for interviews - they are going to get too much uproar from the public. Like when Oprah almost had GA and CA on her show, there was so much outrage that they cancelled it.

I personally cannot stand to see her face anymore, when they show her on TV I turn away or change the channel. It's like looking at the face of the devil.

I hope she's not given a moments peace. She will want the attention initially - we all remember her perp strut in the beginning don't we? She loved having the camera on her. I have no doubt she'll want to play pretend celebrity.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Usually the media would go nuts tripping over themselves to be the first to interview her, or get pictures of her once she's out - but something tells me she's universally despised and that won't be the case. I don't think anyone is going to come calling for interviews - they are going to get too much uproar from the public. Like when Oprah almost had GA and CA on her show, there was so much outrage that they cancelled it.

I personally cannot stand to see her face anymore, when they show her on TV I turn away or change the channel. It's like looking at the face of the devil.

I, too, hope she is never given a moments peace. You know, there are several aspects of this whole thing that just boggle your mind. I'm sure what will happen as far as interviews go, they will find someone just as despicable as Jose Baez and Rosalie Bolin to do the interview...Seems to be the pattern.

Has anyone heard anything on what is going to happen with JB in regards to the contempt of court stuff that HHJP said he would handle after the trial?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

I love it. Jerry Springer is too good for the likes of the Anthonys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions