2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope there are no STEALTH Casey Anthony Groupies after she attempts to o mingle with society again. /sarasm

JVM tweeting that to inmates at OCJ told her ICA has left. Seems to me someone would have seen her somewhere.

*raises hand*

I know!! I know!!! Maury Povich!!!! It'll be a "who's the real daddy" show!!!

Crap...another thing Lee will be out of the loop on....

There have been a few posts today that have made me laugh (much needed) but this one made me spit my coffee!

:floorlaugh: seriously!

80% of funds donated go to Foundation Board of Directors SALARIES.

That's Cindy, George, Mallory and Mallory's mother among others.

Let's get them shut down....

I agree! A class action lawsuit is in order for all donor's to the Foundation. I'm sure the brains of the Websleuth community could make this happen if the donors list could be obtained. :banghead:

People are saying it's being reported that a chili place owner publicly stated he wouldn't serve KC

followed by people saying it's being reported that the chili-franchise owners said this wasn't the case

followed by people saying the chili manager was questioned by the media and asked if he would serve her

and it's being claimed the chili shop manager reconfirmed his earlier stance and reiterated he would not serve her

I don't have the links

Isn't it just absolutely ironic that a chili place would publicly ban jurors and Casey from entering?? :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

JVM tweeting that to inmates at OCJ told her ICA has left. Seems to me someone would have seen her somewhere.

Not yet. No one is looking first off, other than that JB is probably keeping her in a hotel to sign papers for interviews, etc... People can come to her given the high security scare.

Isn't it just absolutely ironic that a chili place would publicly ban jurors and Casey from entering?? :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

LOL

Guess they have no chance at Maxim's of Paris then (chortle)

Not yet. No one is looking first off, other than that JB is probably keeping her in a hotel to sign papers for interviews, etc... People can come to her given the high security scare.

He'd better make sure he's not alone with her for even a second, then

Oh, the scandal !

I bet that is true and Cindy's request for a visit was nothing more than a diversion....ensuring she could make it out of town. Classic Baez. Betcha a $100 she is on her way to Houston.

I have a hard time with believing that.

I seriously believe there are some media there, staking the place out,

Well, we know how much it irks Casey to be left out of a good chili event.

:floorlaugh: CM talking about how Casey liked to help people. How she would clean off the counsel table. Isn't that the truth! Why, just look at how she helped Amy H. clean out her glove box, bank account...:floorlaugh:

Oh well, that makes all the difference in the world. I can forgive a mother for killing her child so long as she's able to stack papers neatly.

I bet that is true and Cindy's request for a visit was nothing more than a diversion....ensuring she could make it out of town. Classic Baez. Betcha a $100 she is on her way to Houston.

Thing is, though ... they're probably still in la la Hollywood Here I Come mode

America, please burst their bubble and let them know no-one give a hoot where she is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97