2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a relief to find something in it to laugh about for a moment or two

Then, maybe from behind the screen, Padilla could stomp out and declare KC is his love child ? George could cross himself, fall on the floor and give thanks then raise his arms like Rocky Balboa to the cheers of the crowd, leaving KC with a baboon faced glare at CA as LA laughed until he had a fit and had to be carted off on a stretcher, screaming hysterically, ' I am the One ! I'm the One ! '

Ok, I'm losing it. 4.38 a.m here. Apologies ...

Edit: just scrolled up and saw the news. Springer deems the Ants too classless for his show. Sigh ....

:floorlaugh:

The best part would have been when Reverend Shnorr yanks George's bible away from him and begins quoting scripture...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ah, but it's only a dream now.....

"Also, I read in an earlier post on here about how people who have just recently started following this, will be the ones to buy the Anthony's books or Casey's book because they have no idea of what is truly out there. I wish that we at websleuths could band together and compile it all into a book and publish it for free online at amazon, get it on the news, that it's out there for the taking. Ughhh...just wracking my brain. The only comfort in all of this I get is in coming here and talking with all of you who feel my pain." - QUOTE

That would be an excellent idea! We have many writers on here!

Then don't vote for death. I don't know how many times it's been repeated that there were lesser charges that had nothing to do with the death penalty. Even the Murder 1 charge didn't mean she would get death.

:banghead: arggggg! Why is this so hard for people to understand???

The jurors were told that the death penalty was NOT to be considered by them. What is so hard to understand??

Have you asked a Mod if this link can be made a sticky?

I think it would receive a lot more signatures.

BTW I signed it.

I hope someone will post this to HLN's facebook, as they are covering Caylee's law on HLN right now, maybe they will cover this as well. I signed too.

I am having a hard time right now with all of this. Everyday, I turn on the t.v. or the web, or come on WS, I see something new that a juror has said that they were NOT supposed to even consider in their decision. Every time I hear/read this, it's like twisting the knife in further. I feel so helpless and hopeless. I really do. I keep thinking in my mind, surely there is something that can be done about this. The jurors have already said enough in my opinion to warrant a re-trial, and if Casey had been found guilty, she would be given one in a heartbeat. Why is it not the same for the state?

I don't understand. The only thing I can keep doing is signing petitions, and hope someone with more knowledge than me can think of something that will work. I feel like all of the officials involved in this case are resigning themselves to the verdict, and not trying to think of a way to do something more. I can understand it to an extent, like with JA...he worked so hard for this and I'm happy at the thought that he is going to at least make some money, but I just wish that SOMEBODY with power would step forward and help.

Also, I read in an earlier post on here about how people who have just recently started following this, will be the ones to buy the Anthony's books or Casey's book because they have no idea of what is truly out there. I wish that we at websleuths could band together and compile it all into a book and publish it for free online at amazon, get it on the news, that it's out there for the taking. Ughhh...just wracking my brain. The only comfort in all of this I get is in coming here and talking with all of you who feel my pain.

Thank you all <3

I have been doing the same thing since the verdict-I just can't get a grip on what happened..I wish I was on the jury,because we would probably still there..I just wish 1 could have stood their ground!!!

BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :cupcake:

I know they will be making a lot of money, but the Springer Show says no??!!!!

:floorlaugh: So that makes the "*advertiser censored* industry" and "Jerry Springer" that have turned them down.........that's freakin greatness. :great:

:floorlaugh: So that makes the "*advertiser censored* industry" and "Jerry Springer" that have turned them down.........that's freakin greatness. :great:

Aye :)

and don't forget the chili shop is off limits, too

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

and ANOTHER one bites the dust!!

To have offers reneged from Vivid *advertiser censored* AND Jerry Springer, really, how much lower is there to go :biggrin:

Does anyone else feel like their "front row seat to justice" is actually the middle seat in the last row on a jumbo jet?

and ANOTHER one bites the dust!!

To have offers reneged from Vivid *advertiser censored* AND Jerry Springer, really, how much lower is there to go :biggrin:

Street corners and malls ?

Flogging their book via vanity press

George offering car-washes for ten dollars

and a big reduction on all those left-over 'Find Caylee' t-shirts

With CA bringing up the rear in How to Cry lessons

and KC swinging from a pole bolted onto the back of a truck

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

I am so glad! I hope everyone on her side boycotts her, her family, her legal team and she has to look behind her back every day for the rest of her life.

I am having a hard time right now with all of this. Everyday, I turn on the t.v. or the web, or come on WS, I see something new that a juror has said that they were NOT supposed to even consider in their decision. Every time I hear/read this, it's like twisting the knife in further. I feel so helpless and hopeless. I really do. I keep thinking in my mind, surely there is something that can be done about this. The jurors have already said enough in my opinion to warrant a re-trial, and if Casey had been found guilty, she would be given one in a heartbeat. Why is it not the same for the state?

I don't understand. The only thing I can keep doing is signing petitions, and hope someone with more knowledge than me can think of something that will work. I feel like all of the officials involved in this case are resigning themselves to the verdict, and not trying to think of a way to do something more. I can understand it to an extent, like with JA...he worked so hard for this and I'm happy at the thought that he is going to at least make some money, but I just wish that SOMEBODY with power would step forward and help.

Also, I read in an earlier post on here about how people who have just recently started following this, will be the ones to buy the Anthony's books or Casey's book because they have no idea of what is truly out there. I wish that we at websleuths could band together and compile it all into a book and publish it for free online at amazon, get it on the news, that it's out there for the taking. Ughhh...just wracking my brain. The only comfort in all of this I get is in coming here and talking with all of you who feel my pain.

Thank you all <3

bbm

that's a fantastic idea!!

:floorlaugh: CM talking about how Casey liked to help people. How she would clean off the counsel table. Isn't that the truth! Why, just look at how she helped Amy H. clean out her glove box, bank account...:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry but I dont where to put this.

The Anthony's made a tax free foundation called the Caylee Marie Foundation to receive donations to help find Caylee. Then to help find other missing children...

So if Caylee was never missing when the foundation was created, that would be fraud.
That would be fraud on the federal level.

So help me out here, is'nt that a federal offence?

I am so glad! I hope everyone on her side boycotts her, her family, her legal team and she has to look behind her back every day for the rest of her life.

With her 360 head-swivelling talents ? She snickers and says, ' No probs. Easy peasy '

Thank you all <3

awww :grouphug:

Then sign this petition that kaRN provided a link for and then send it to everyone you know!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ww.change.org/petitions/the-...-federal-court

My first little snicker of the day over this!

:great:

:floorlaugh:

Oooops - all the doors are closing

*advertiser censored* offer's been retracted

Baez lost his agent after 2 minutes

The chili place won't serve them

and Springer's standing on his dignity and refusing to pander to low-life acts

Mmmmm. Wonder if CM's regreting his juvenile moment now ? Bad finger. Norty finger. Smack finger

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The IORNY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads