2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a better story......ICA convicted or not? JB has had the media in his pocket for years.

He does? You sure there aren't any holes in the seams? Trying to follow. He likes press and is buddy with Geraldo. Beyond that, I'm sure who is team Baez. So a media outlet bankrolled someone to rig the jury? or paid off the judge?

You are correct that this verdict is quite the story and lots of media outlets are having a really good week.

I'm having trouble understanding any media outlet putting up the large amount of money $ to rig a trial which would violate a lot of federal/state laws when anyone would know that a verdict like this and jury that made it would get intense scrutiny,

I am really curious to see whose going to throw Casey a lifeline. I have a feeling it will be a shrink.

Don't think he "coincidentally" retired just after the Anthony trial to become a defense attorney. More likely he did it so he could start making the talk show rounds and establish a foundation for his book deal. Of course, all of ya'll will excuse JA for it, but bash Baez if he does the same thing.

Any book JB would write would be full of lies. At least with JA I'd have a chance at some truth.

Nate I think was a roommate of TL and he said when Lee came over that he warned Nate that my sister is a con artist. I could be wrong on the roommate part but I dont think so.

Ah, thank you! There are far more characters involved in ICA's life story than I ever realized!

Psych on NGS:

JB seduced t jury into believing t entire family is dysfunctional. Goes against what we know about sociopathy. They r not primarily a dysfunctional family. The sociopath takes over t entire family, rules their lives. That is t sociopath, not t family.

I wonder why they couldn't have gotten psych exams for ica.. and impressed upon the jury she was a sociopath...

Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.

This is just a hypothetical:

Male voice: Honey, have you seen my watch?

Wife: No, sweetie, I haven't. By-the-way KC wants me to run her to the local pawn shop. She needs to pick up a few things.

Date and time: Friday afternoon, 7/15/11 at 8:00 am.
jmo

I wonder if any of the jurors will try to glom onto KC - be her BFF now like one of those little fishes that eat of the bigger ones . . .

Nancy Grace was admonished more than once by the GA supreme court for misconduct while a prosecutor, including one instance in which they found that she knowingly allowed false testimony by a detective in a murder trial. It is one thing for her to have the opinion that the jurors in the Anthony trial delivered the wrong verdict, it is quite another for her to disparage them with name calling because she doesn't like it. Everything NG does is about ratings and that means fanning the flames of hatred, prejudice or whatever else it takes. In fact, what really disgusts me is that JVM is trying to follow in NG's footsteps.
Sorry, Nancy's a victim advocate. In addition to her shows, she volunteers her time at victim advocate meetings. Before she had the twins, it was a couple of times a week, and she pays her own transportation. She also donated proceeds from her books to victims organizations. She can do what ever she likes, imo. It's time for the victims, not ratings. PLEASE.

Nate I think was a roommate of TL and he said when Lee came over that he warned Nate that my sister is a con artist. I could be wrong on the roommate part but I dont think so.

LA told them that when he went to TL appt to pick ICA stuff up after CA went over there to get ICA to have her take CA to Caylee. The day all the snit got started.

I am really curious to see whose going to throw Casey a lifeline. I have a feeling it will be a shrink.

Since she's out next week, I sure hope it's a shrink or someone who can really sit down with her and help her. I don't see it happening though but I really hope she gets her life together and somehow manages to do some good but I don't see it happening. I think we'll be right back here again in a few years.

And big media money has been backing this case since the beginning...think Geraldo and Rupert.

I don't want to hijack this thread but can you link me somewhere here where these theories are laid out?

I'm not meaning to be difficult. :waitasec: It's been a long week and I just am not seeing any way this was rigged by any one.

Rupert is having quite the week in the UK, though.

I wonder why they couldn't have gotten psych exams for ica.. and impressed upon the jury she was a sociopath...

I don't think they were are about to be impressed by anything the SA said.
jmo

I wonder how they explain all the lies and 3 years in jail. Why would she lie and sit in jail to cover for someone else.. obviously she has no problem throwing her family under the bus to save her own butt.
How would they possibly think she was taking the blame to save someone else.. like her father? Do they not see her as a narcisist/sociopath?

What about the jail videos.. "OMG .. huge wast".. did they not hear these things?

Why would you take a horrible accident and cover it up to look like a murder? l

We might as well give it up. We'll never understand their decision because it makes no sense. How does he explain the evidence? Did he just dismiss it all? It sounds to me they made up stories as they went along. So someone else killed Caylee and Casey may know who? Does he think Casey just didn't notice her child was missing? It is so obvious what happened to Caylee. You don't need a motive and you don't need a COD.

I have seen this clip quite often today and was wondering too about it. But if you see more of the first few seconds of it actually she is talking to CM. JB leaned forward abit and CM is behind him. It does look like she is making the goo-goo to JB. But what-ever she is talking about, it is to CM. And JB is looking straight beyond ICA then at one point he glaces back at ICA with his eyes without moving head.

I have no idea about JB and if he is still with wife. Didn't someone say when he left court and court was called off for the rest of day, (during jury selection?) his wife was having a baby. Not sure?
I heard yesterday that the baby was 2 months old. I guess that would have been it?

CM: "Caylee died "SOMEHOW"..Wow! The jury bought the "DROWNING" hook, line, & sinker (no pun) the minute it came from the mouth of the DT..I wonder if they feel PLAYED now? I bet some do..Oh well! Too bad, so sad! LIVE with it!

Sorry, Nancy's a victim advocate. In addition to her shows, she volunteers her time at victim advocate meetings. Before she had the twins, it was a couple of times a week, and she pays her own transportation. She also donated proceeds from her books to victims organizations. She can do what ever she likes, imo. It's time for the victims, not ratings. PLEASE.

ITA! I know NG can be rude but she is a voice for victims.

She was examined and the findings were sealed by Judge Strickland. The DT brought in two additional psychs, but later dropped them when they realized bringing in those two would allow the state to have her examined by a psych of their choice.

They didn't want the jury to think she was a sociopath because that would mean she was capable of all that she was being accused of and more...

CM: "Caylee died "SOMEHOW"..Wow! The jury bought the "DROWNING" hook, line, & sinker (no pun) the minute it came from the mouth of the DT..I wonder if they feel PLAYED now? I bet some do..Oh well! Too bad, so sad! LIVE with it!

Somehow does not equal drowning. What a crock.

Bill O'Reilly says HHBP is a patriot. Says gave her 4 years for lying, maximum sentence. He thinks JP thinks she's guilty as hell of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734