2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these psychiatrists have come up a treatment for ASPD. There is really very little evidence that so-called sociopaths respond to any kind of treatment. What evidence there is appears to be shaky at best. I seriously doubt Casey thinks she needs help. Some treatment may have minimal effect but there is no known way to help an adult develop empathy and without that you're going to be pretty screwed up. The only way treatment can help them change their behavior is to show how their bad behavior will hurt them directly. They simply don't care about anyone else other than what they can get from them.
In Baez' interview with Barbara, he said she needs some treatment/help when she gets out, and then he hopes she'll go on with her life. He said she is very intelligent, she could have been anything she wanted to be.

Not now, she's ruined, intelligent or not.

Yes, and Jeff A has mentioned this in every single interview that I have watched. Those who watched the Judge today regarding releasing the jurors' names, heard a version of what Jeff A has been trying to get across to the public-it's not a sporting event; no need to root for a side, etc. The judge was clearly concerned for the jurors' safety today.

I am really starting to get very concerned. They are all saying this so this isn't just some mad people on the internet,

Dr Drew just did the calming thing again mentioning not to freak when Casey gets out next week,

JA said on the Piers Morgan show that the best way to respond to Casey's release is by ignoring her. Don't give her the time of day or anything. Ignore. That's the best way to show our disgust.

I don't want to hijack this thread but can you link me somewhere here where these theories are laid out?

I'm not meaning to be difficult. :waitasec: It's been a long week and I just am not seeing any way this was rigged by any one.

Rupert is having quite the week in the UK, though.

It’s not my intention to convince anyone of anything in relation to this sordid story. I’ve been following this case for three years and to go back and pinpoint everything that has led me to my conclusions is more time consuming than I have time for. If you go back to the very beginning you can follow it for yourself. The main players being Geraldo and Baez, Greta was at the Anthony house immediately and her show was devoted to ICA until Sarah Palin came along. Next add the bounty hunter and numerous other contributors on Fox. From the beginning this has been nothing more than a well orchestrated reality show. A media production. If you don’t believe it, that’s your choice.

How can JVM say that Baez did a "brilliant" job? How can anyone when the whole defense was based on disgusting LIES about George! Or are they? According to CA's cousin in TX everything the DT said about him is "TRUE!"..She & many others in the family were given the proof just last night..How is anyone's guess, lol, but it's all coming out in a book very soon.

I also found it interesting that it was reported on NG that Lee has gotten a new attorney and is not being represented by the Anthony attorney anymore. It was overheard by a producer in court this morning when Lippman was talking to the Anthonys.

Gotta wonder why at this point. I think we will hear more about this in the future.
I'm not wondering. Lee didn't do as CA commanded on the stand.

Yes, remember JB <modsnip> on Geraldo's boat? Of course, they're both Puerto Rican.

Yes, an unknown attorney helped into the limelight by none other than our friend Geraldo........

Dr. Drew: Lee has new attorney?

Mark L: I still represent Lee A, but I only speak for G and C Anthony. He can speak for himself.

Any notes on what Jesse has to say? Thanks!

He's not on yet...have been waiting all day for this interview tho, should be extremely enlightening! It's such a shame to hear/see the effects of everyone who got involved with FCA!:banghead:
She has destroyed sooooooo many lives!

JA said on the Piers Morgan show suggests that the best way to respond to Casey's release is by ignoring her. Don't give her the time of day or anything. Ignore. That's the best way to show our disgust.
I was thinking that today! Pretend she's not there, leave her in darkness, where she belongs. Works for me.

How can JVM say that Baez did a "brilliant" job? How can anyone when the whole defense was based on disgusting LIES about George! Or are they? According to CA's cousin in TX everything the DT said about him is "TRUE!"..She & many others in the family were given the proof just last night..How is anyone's guess, lol, but it's all coming out in a book very soon.

Jane said he did a brilliant job of MANIPULATING!

Yes, I know, but when he's with Baez, he's Puerto Rican. After all, Baez was a nobody before this trial, remember? Nothing but a jailhouse lawyer.

Me dense again. I'm still not getting what being puerto ricon or half puerto has to do with it?

I don't watch the TH usually so I didnt know before last week that Baez and Geraldo are friends,

I agree with JA. The best thing, and the worst thing for Casey, is if we ignore her. Shun her. The sooner the media realizes that we want NOTHING to do with her, they will shun her too.

Casey will die a thousand deaths by insulting her ego this way. She thinks she is a star and should be treated as one. She will eventually doing something criminal just so that she regains the attention she craves.

The best Justice for Caylee, that we can do now, is to not condone Casey making money off her death. We can make that happen. We control that.

She may make a little money at first because they are going to want to test the waters. IF we do our jobs as citizens and we really want Justice for Caylee, we will make sure that these people, who do pay her in the beginning lose money on their product. The faster we make our message clear... the faster Casey will be dropped by everyone.

It is all we can do right now.

I also found it interesting that it was reported on NG that Lee has gotten a new attorney and is not being represented by the Anthony attorney anymore. It was overheard by a producer in court this morning when Lippman was talking to the Anthonys.

Gotta wonder why at this point. I think we will hear more about this in the future.

Mark Lippman was on Dr. Drew tonight. He was asked about Lee getting a new attorney. He said that he still represents Lee A, but only speaks for George and Cindy. He said Lee can speak for himself.

Attachments

• casey+anthony+abc.jpg
    casey+anthony+abc.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 48
I agree with JA. The best thing, and the worst thing for Casey, is if we ignore her. Shun her. The sooner the media realizes that we want NOTHING to do with her, they will shun her too.

Casey will die a thousand deaths by insulting her ego this way. She thinks she is a star and should be treated as one. She will eventually doing something criminal just so that she regains the attention she craves.

The best Justice for Caylee, that we can do now, is to not condone Casey making money off her death. We can make that happen. We control that.

She may make a little money at first because they are going to want to test the waters. IF we do our jobs as citizens and we really want Justice for Caylee, we will make sure that these people, who do pay her in the beginning lose money on their product. The faster we make our message clear... the faster Casey will be dropped by everyone.

It is all we can do right now.
Great! Exactly! Casey remarked in jail that she enjoyed being a "celebrity."

So Mark Lippman basically said nothing. Just that he still represents Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89