2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News just announced that her release date is Sunday, July 17th.

This afternoon they said. Wed July 13th. And I belive it is in the news threads.

I think dr drew is getting concerned at the response and anger blowing up. Started show being calming and suggesting ways people can do thinks to honor Caylee.

I'd bet money he tries to get her on Celeb Rehab. He stated a zillion times he thinks she has a drug issue.

I have seen more of her than I care to. She's on every show wherever I try to watch. I don't like her and it's obvious to me that she did not understand what went on in the courtroom. She sure didn't understand the jury instructions.:banghead:

Casey Jordan said way back during jury selection that she didn't trust juror #3. She said she was waaaay too eager to serve on the jury. Not surprised to see her popping up everywhere now that $$$ are involved.

The things that Juror 3 is saying makes me think that they all should be investigated. She said that cod and motive weren't proved. "Aren't those important questions that need to be answered if you're going to charge with murder?". They did not listen to instructions.
If she bothered to actually take notes she would have realized a motive was proven, but as you said, if she paid attention to the instructions she would have realized it wasn't necessary.

I'd bet money he tries to get her on Celeb Rehab. He stated a zillion times he thinks she has a drug issue.

Completely! Did you ever think you were this cynical before this case came along?

JA "Casey didn't like me very much."

LMAO That was obvious. She hated LDB too.

Interesting interview with Greta about what goes into seeking the death penalty, etc.

The smirk/smile.

His reasoning behind retirement and his plans(none, beyond a vacation).

I'm not sure if they will ever be unsealed, but given the amount of information Florida's Sunshine laws let out, I can only hope we will be able to see them one day.

As an educator, I sincerely question this jury's ability to comprehend and use higher order thinking skills. To ignore reason and logic in place of speculation is unfathomable.

Oh Americka! You must REALLY love alternate 14! :eek:

Anderson Cooper announcing it now on CNN. Like what was posted above: big whoop.

I can see it being a big deal to ICA. You could see her disappointment today when she realized she wwas not getting out today. Now she is all set for Wed and is told, no, no Friday night club for you. You stay through the party time.

If she bothered to actually take notes she would have realized a motive was proven, but as you said, if she paid attention to the instructions she would have realized it wasn't necessary.

Not to pick on you Nikki but Isn't it infuriating that anyone would need to know anything more than a child is missing for a month and the Mother says NOTHING to ANYONE not her Mother Father Brother Friends Police NO ONE. Seriously we had a cow yesterday and today we are having steak dinner maybe the cow ran away with the spoon huh........:banghead:

O/T
I just got an alert from Orlando Sentinel saying: court recalculates time, now says she could be released from jail July 17.

Hmm. What's up?

Has JB forgotten what their defense was at trial.

I have heard him twice, in the past 48 hrs., make reference to the murder of Caylee.

Did he not tell us she drowned in the family pool -- or is this a case of now that his client is off the hook, the truth comes out!

imo

Another thing Juror #3 mentioned was that they weren't sure who was supposed to be caring for Caylee. Now that made me pause.

I said this on another thread and I'll repeat it now. Both George and Casey admit to being home that AM. Casey says Caylee drowned then. If that is true, then both are responsible. If it is not true, then Casey is responsible in some other way. Either way, Casey has done something that has resulted in the death of the child.

Where I live, we have had several unfortunate drownings, and any caregivers that were home were charged. For example, in one case, the drowing happened at the grandmother's house, and the mother was there too. Both mom and gma were routine caregivers of the child. Another case both parents were home and they were both charged. They were both home and both routine caregivers of the child. The child was not being properly watched. Both had an obligation to keep the child safe.

Both were tragic accidents, and you know what...911 was called!!!

If I had been on the jury, I would have said, "If both were home, both were responsible. Caylee lived with both of them, and they were both routine caregivers for Caylee...they admit that. For some reason, the state has not charged George with anything, but that is not of our concern. We are here to deal with Casey, and she should not be unpunished just because her father isn't on trial too."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay