2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wondering. Lee didn't do as CA commanded on the stand.

He also didn't do what the prosecution wanted on the stand..JA said he did a '180' when the trial came around..Prior to that he was very cooperative with them..They really got the drift he switched sides when he refused to speak with them prior to testifying but did speak to the defense..I'm really disappointed that I seriously misjudged Lee!

Umm, what does them possible being of the same ethnicity have to do it?

That's probably the most innocuous thing they have in common. They both think they are great lawyers. OMG they are both males too.. Yikees!

RG says Casey is not a monster like everyone is thinking. Says basically she just wanted to be loved by someone she was not getting it at home.

JG Caseys failures being thrown in her face by her family. Talking about a fight Cindy and Casey had about repayment of hospital bills.

Yes, I know, but when he's with Baez, he's Puerto Rican. After all, Baez was a nobody before this trial, remember? Nothing but a jailhouse lawyer.

Could you please help me understand why race is coming into this? I'm not sure I follow.

I think that KC is horrible for what she did but I do not at all like how Cindy treated her daughter. WTF how can a mother stand up and call your kid a failure etc...? If she dropped out of high school obviously as her MOTHER you could have done something.

Jane said he did a brilliant job of MANIPULATING!

Guess I missed that PART but since the verdict she has been praising him to high heaven..They're buds now (it was kinda pathetic to watch her try to get him to speak after the verdict using that for bait) so I get why she has this POV of him.

RG says Casey is not a monster like everyone is thinking. Says basically she just wanted to be loved by someone she was not getting it at home.

JG Caseys failures being thrown in her face by her family. Talking about a fight Cindy and Casey had about repayment of hospital bills.

She wanted to be loved so she killed her baby daughter and tossed her away like trash? I don't get it.

Well I can't wait to see Joy B. interview Jeff Ashton it will be amazing. I hope she discusses her Gov. Palin Casey Anthony nexus with him. I bet we see some real belly laughs from Mr. Ashton. Dr. D is doing darn good with JG.... GO Drew..

Jesse Grund says the dates didn't add up for him to be the father.
Cindy said Caylee came early. Since she's a nurse, wouldn't she have known Caylee was full term and JG wasn't the father??? The more of Cindy's lies I hear, the more I wonder about her involvement in the whole thing. I'm going nuts here.

Mrs Mason better put all of her valuables in a safe deposit box if she does go there.

Did you notice how CM hesitated when asked if he would take KC in? You couldn't pay him enough money to live with her. He knows what she is really like.

I think that KC is horrible for what she did but I do not at all like how Cindy treated her daughter. WTF how can a mother stand up and call your kid a failure etc...? If she dropped out of high school obviously as her MOTHER you could have done something.
respectfully BBM
Only if she wanted to.

Yes, I know, but when he's with Baez, he's Puerto Rican. After all, Baez was a nobody before this trial, remember? Nothing but a jailhouse lawyer.

Could you please help me understand why race is coming into this? I'm not sure I follow.

Ok, here's what I think it might mean and maybe you can correct me if I'm wrong. It sounds as if you believe Geraldo "made" Baez famous because they share the same ethnicity. I have a couple problems with that, if that's the case but I'll just start with a minor point: Jose Baez achieved international attention because an inmate recommended him to Casey Anthony. Anyone who represented the woman who didn't report her child missing for 31 days would've gotten the same attention.

Does Geralda even have that kind of pull? Most of us have been blissfully unaware of him for years. IMO.

JG: Casey didn't want Lee around Caylee. Casey wasn't comfortable having Lee around Caylee. Lee tried to have sex with Casey. Lee would be standing over her watching her sleep. Lee would also grope her in the middle of the night while she was sleeping.

We might as well give it up. We'll never understand their decision because it makes no sense. How does he explain the evidence? Did he just dismiss it all? It sounds to me they made up stories as they went along. So someone else killed Caylee and Casey may know who? Does he think Casey just didn't notice her child was missing? It is so obvious what happened to Caylee. You don't need a motive and you don't need a COD.

All you need is common sense, something this jury was seriously lacking.

How can JVM say that Baez did a "brilliant" job? How can anyone when the whole defense was based on disgusting LIES about George! Or are they? According to CA's cousin in TX everything the DT said about him is "TRUE!"..She & many others in the family were given the proof just last night..How is anyone's guess, lol, but it's all coming out in a book very soon.

Simply because he won an unwinnable dp case 3 years in and up against very experienced, top of the line prosecutors. I don't believe it had one single thing to do with JB's defense. There were serious problems with this jury imo. Now that we have heard some of the reasoning they based their decision on I am convinced that is the one and only reason she was acquitted. I suppose the golden horse shoe up Casey's butt helped too.

I missed any talk of this, but saw on the ticker on NG that the original vote of the jury was 10-2 for conviction of 1st degree murder.

Where did this info come from? Was it from juror #3? I barely listened to her interview.

I missed a lot of testimony in this trial because of my work schedule. It is probably in the best interest of my mental health. My work is a great release for the negativity. I work at Disney and get to make families, especially children smile. After the verdict, I went to work and got to create smiles for lots of people. It works really well in helping me to remember that the world is not all like the players in this trial. Lately, I tell myself that every child that I make smile is a smile for Kaylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall