2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror # 3 on GVR/Fox News: "We needed something solid to say it wasn't an accident."

Juror #3 - disqualified the chloroform evidence and moved it aside. Was not strong enough to show the chloroform was involved.

Sad, but not surprising, that some are stooping so low as to suggest that the Anthony trial jurors are lacking in intelligence just because you don't agree with the verdict. I have no doubt that had the same jurors delivered the verdict you wanted, you'd think they were the smartest bunch on the planet.

I'm not going to say they are stupid but juror three said they didn't understand where Casey was supposed to have chloroformed and duct taped Caylee. In public? According to GA she left that afternoon and then wasn't seen again till the BB video and that left a big gap for them. The SA's presented testimony, cell phone and computer use that placed her at home. Why did they not review the evidence and that could have been cleared up.

Had they followed the law as they were instructed they would have taken into consideration there was no evidence of any kind of accident nor is opening arguments evidence. COD and motive are not elements of the crime. Nice to have but not necessary.

Juror # 3 on GVR/Fox News: "We needed something solid to say it wasn't an accident."

Juror #3 - disqualified the chloroform evidence and moved it aside. Was not strong enough to show the chloroform was involved.

Okay, I can see that. A lot of people had issues with the chloroform.

Juror # 3 on GVR/Fox News: "We needed something solid to say it wasn't an accident."Juror #3 - disqualified the chloroform evidence and moved it aside. Was not strong enough to show the chloroform was involved.

Oh, I don't know?? Maybe the fact that there was duct tape on a two-year-old babies face? That she had been in the trunk of Casey Marie Anthony's car?? That she was triple bagged and thrown out into a swamp for animals to tear her apart??

The fact that her mother has done nothing but lie for the past three years? That she didn't report Caylee missing or report an accident at all? That she has shown no emotion or care for Caylee Marie Anthony in three years?

They didn't even look at the flippin' photobucket account. :banghead:

OMG!!!! Did she not hear JP when he said opening statements were not evidence!!! I think this jury sat around speculating about what THEY think may have happened and that is how they came up with their insane verdict.

I am convinced this jury's verdict was $$$$$$$ motivated! They should all be investigated.

Oh, I don't know?? Maybe the fact that there was duct tape on a two-year-old babies face? That she had been in the trunk of Casey Marie Anthony's car?? That she was triple bagged and thrown out into a swamp for animals to tear her apart??

The fact that her mother has done nothing but lie for the past three years? That she didn't report Caylee missing or report an accident at all? That she has shown no emotion or care for Caylee Marie Anthony in three years?

They discounted all you said along with the chloroform. I have no words......

Joy asked JA why he was doing the talk shows; he said he was retired. He always planned to retire and he was asked as people seemed so interested in the case, so he said why not?

JA says he we've never seen Casey mourn her daughter. She cried at pictures of the remains but he doesn't know if that's actual mourning.

I am convinced this jury's verdict was $$$$$$$ motivated! They should all be investigated.

I am starting to feel that way now too. They probably thought they would be more famous if they allowed a murderer to go free. That it would get them more attention and more money.

As with the whole Anthony clan, I will not be buying what they are selling!

J. Ford Juror on GVS FYI

I have seen more of her than I care to. She's on every show wherever I try to watch. I don't like her and it's obvious to me that she did not understand what went on in the courtroom. She sure didn't understand the jury instructions.:banghead:

Funny how most people who "knew" Casey say how horrid Cindy is... and not George. Even Amy was given all the dirt on Cindy. Hope the jury is writing this down for their books.

Another thing Juror #3 mentioned was that they weren't sure who was supposed to be caring for Caylee. Now that made me pause.

Another thing Juror #3 mentioned was that they weren't sure who was supposed to be caring for Caylee. Now that made me pause.

Oh, I don't know?? Her MOTHER?? :banghead:

I think I am done listening to these jurors. They make no sense at all. They made up their own version of events and did not even go with what evidence was there.

but what about the duct tape? the trunk smell?? these jurors didn't even answer these questions, I wish someone would do an interview with them and REALLY ask the questions... actually it's useless.

I wanted her found guilty, I KNOW she is guilty. BUT

The "coffin" laundry bag whatever you choose to call it came from The Anthony home...George and Casey had access.

The car....belonged to George and/or Cindy...they had access.

The fact that her and the truth were strangers WAS HER DEFENSE....it made her crazy behavior "accepted"....which as sick as it is makes me wonder how LONG she knew she was going to kill Caylee.

Jose played his hand perfectly....admitted she was dead....connected the dots that Gpa "COULD HAVE" been involved. Then Gpa and Gma get on the stand and BOTH lie....EVERYONE "saved" Casey as they have been doing her whole life and no one gave two thoughts to Caylee. Sick people!

I saw that in another interview with number 2 I think? They were all so confuzzled. I didn't think there was any question who was supposed to be taking care of Caylee.

i think these jurors were a little intimidated by the law. boy thats an open ended statement, sorry. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall