2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are in this thread to bait and cause problems and use <sarcasm> to upset the posters........ then I think a trip to read the rules might be in order.

Glad no one was hurt, however perhaps it's God or Caylee telling people to move on and help other children in need, allow her to rest in peace.

Perhaps it's just lightning grounding on the tallest tree, as it tends to.

For some reason I think this is in response to our collective anger and grief. Like "I hear you - I'm angry too" In my gut I think this was a sign for us, not Casey or her family.
But it gives me hope that we're not alone.

Just my thoughts...
There is a lot of emotional energy being projected in that particular direction today and not all of it is warm and fuzzy. I'm just sayin'....

Who owns that land? Is that known? I hope they sue KC for improper disposal and trespassing.

Didn't the lights go out in court the first day of jury selection? Anyone remember? I could be wrong, my brain is fried after this trial.

Yep and the Hawk at the window, the feedback on the mic when LDB talking about "neck breaking" and the un seasonal weather we have been having in Florida over the last 2 weeks! :) :great:

Any others WSers?

63072078.jpg

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-07/63072078.jpg

Is that the tree? I wish we could get a clearer picture of the lightning damage and also its proximity to the memorial.

You know collective energy directed at the same point can be a powerful thing. With so many people being upset right now, directed at Casey and her family (and the jurors), it just makes you wonder if the universe isn't responding to that. On the flip side, collective good energy can do powerful things as well.

It's funny you mention that....I was watching "Through the Worm Hole" last night on the science channel...and the hour was devoted to a possible sixth sense. Many scientists were doing research on whether or not there was a "collective" conciousness of all people in the world. There was one very interesting experiment on what happened before and during and after 9/11. After watching that, I think you may be right.

I just watched a neighbor of Anthonys say that everyone in the neighborhood wants the Anthonys to move and no one agrees with the verdict!! This lightening is just very strange! I'm not the sort to believe that every little thing is a sign but what are the odds of this happening today?? I think I heard that there were dark stormy clouds while Scott Peterson was being sentenced also.

They certainly are! I would never have noticed that ... you're a great sleuth!

White "flower delivery" van outside the house? Classic FBI surveillance tactic! They'll be in there inside the van with headphones on monitoring what's going on inside the house. Well, in my imagination anyhow!

It does not matter as Casey can not be tried a second time for the same crime if I am correct???

True, cannot be used against her in court but regardless of whether anything now found can be used against her, it would still be nice to find ANYTHING incriminating.

Straight up, I feel I know who did it; I don't need anything else to cement it, but man, I'd love to wipe that grin off her face with some more bad publicity. Actually the 'reality' of who ica IS makes for 'bad' publicity. Plus it might spoil her getting out party. :maddening:

What if though???
What if there was new evidence, say a knife with Caylee's blood and ICA finger prints,
They still cant retry her....:cry:

Worth it if the public would have proof? Reminds me of the case against Mel Ignatow - he was acquitted of murdering Brenda Schaefer and couldn't be re-tried when photographs were found.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/070711-lightning-strikes-near-caylee-memorial

"The tree, which is roughly 60 feet tall, was struck about 20-feet from the top. The strike left two 5-foot burn marks down the side of the tree. No one was injured.
The tree is about 5 feet off the pavement on Suburban Drive and the memorial is another 10 to 15 feet beyond that and down into the woods. A short trail which leads down into the woods to the memorial site is essentially at the foot of the tree."

What if though???
What if there was new evidence, say a knife with Caylee's blood and ICA finger prints,
They still cant retry her....:cry:

Unless... just guessing cause I read it somewhere unlawful disposal of a body... thats an entirely different charge.

Yep and the Hawk at the window, the feedback on the mic when LDB talking about "neck breaking" and the un seasonal weather we have been having in Florida over the last 2 weeks! :) I lOVE a good scary story! :great:

Any others WSers?

Mark my words this is only the beginning.... I can promise you that...

Yep and the Hawk at the window, the feedback on the mic when LDB talking about "neck breaking" and the un seasonal weather we have been having in Florida over the last 2 weeks! :) I lOVE a good scary story! :great:

Any others WSers?

I always see the hawk mentioned but never knew what it was about, and I didn't know about feedback on the mic (I had to watch but keep the trial muted). Creepy! Thanks for those :crazy:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV