2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
On the heels of Casey Anthony bring sentenced, Caylee's Law has been officially filed. http://goo.gl/Srzqz

Aww, the photo they used of Caylee in that article - what a beautiful little girl she was.

And as I said to someone yesterday who was bemoaning the US justice system = well as a foreigner I'd say its not necessarily true. Course mistakes happen but the SPEED things get done in the states is fabulous. Such good news about Caylee's Law.

The video said the lightning struck the tree around 3pm. Was HHJP still making decisions in the courthouse pertaining to Casey at that time and if he was I wonder exactly what it was?

According to the article it was just a few short hours after it was announced that she would get out of jail in 6 days!

My goodness, that gave me the shivers. I believe in signs, orbs, what nots, but to see this today! Really - what are the chances of lightening striking at Caylee's memorial site the day her mother is about to be set free (next week).

I remember when my mom died, I saw an abundance of birds - lots of them. I even had one fly in the house last week. I didn't think about it until later - but I think it was mom checking in on me. The birds are far and few between now...but every so often. It warms my heart.

This strike tells me someone is not happy! May it be Caylee, God, or someone else looking after Caylee. I can only speculate...

MOO

Mel

I totally agree with u! Its true it happens. Ive been there.:seeya:

O/T Ever read the book "Secrets of the Monarch" :wink:

No but I am going to look it up, I am an avid reader when I have time which is right before I go to bed and am lucky if I make it through a few pages! But I get books from the library all the time, I order them and then just pick them up.

Most inmates who are long term have tv in their cells. Once every two months, they get to order out for Pizza, fried chicken, etc. Inmates w/mental health tags get more and also get a different time allowance than others. It used to be 50% of time served. Haven't checked in a few years to see if it changed. OJ had everything. A phone was placed very close on wheels near his cell. ICA probably has same. IIRC Baez got rule changed so she could view/use (?) computer when he visited...FGS!

Now, if only lightening will strike her soon after she leaves jail...

You know, I am still pondering why they didn't bring the fight between CA and ICA just before Caylee disappeared into the trial. That might have made a difference to the jury. :waitasec:

Because no one in the family would admit to it or talk about it. The only way we heard about it was hearsay, from Jesse Grund, Shirley Plesea told family members, no one in the immediate Anthony family would admit it.

I still believe this was referenced in one of their jailhouse calls "You haven' said anything..." "No, I haven't said anything" or something to that effect.

That was the smoking gun and the entire family knew it would have sealed her fate, that was clear motive.

Without quoting anybody in particular, is it really so wrong for so many of us to find small comfort in anyway we can? With everything we have experienced, if I want to see a "sign" in lightning striking a tree at such a significant spot, then by God I should be able to.... Please and Thank You.

I totally agree with u! Its true it happens. Ive been there.:seeya:

Oh that touched me! I am a bird lover to no end! (I currently own 8 parrots, two are rescue parrots, one needs special attention i.e. baby food every day). This gives me even more hope that when I'm gone I'll see them again on the other side. Thank you for your post!

I must admit...I've kind of been expecting the wrath of God to descend upon Pinellas County, ICA, and the entire defense team.
I live in Pinellas County so lets just hope on it falls on the Jury.. ..

You know, I am still pondering why they didn't bring the fight between CA and ICA just before Caylee disappeared into the trial. That might have made a difference to the jury. :waitasec:

Personally, I think if the SA did - this would only prove further how completely dysfunctional this family is and would have given the jury just another reason to acquit. I thought maybe Lee would have said something if asked by the DT - but for whatever reason it was left out. I sure would like to know about it, and hope one day Lee will spill his guts about living under that roof. He's about the only one I kinda, sorta believe.

MOO

Mel

Six months to find little Caylee....
Six weeks of trail.....
Six more days for KC in jail.....
Six hours after KC was sentenced.... lightning struck the memorial tree.

Yikes, yikes, yikes

Without quoting anybody in particular, is it really so wrong for so many of us to find small comfort in anyway we can? With everything we have experienced, if I want to see a "sign" in lightning striking a tree at such a significant spot, then by God I should be able to.... Please and Thank You.

((((hugs))))). I'm right with you OldNWize :)

Mel

I placed certain people on "ignore" due to that reason. Everyone has the right to their opinion, but it's obvious now that this thread is continuing to move because a lot of us believe in this sign and will support each other. Anyone who doesn't believe can say whatever they want or belittle us, that is their right. But I am happy to have the right to ignore them.

I just think america is fed up, I think we are nearing the end of an era - we are not the same country we were 10 years ago. I really, really think there are going to be some serious reprocussions to this whole thing. It has enraged and affected too many, I think America is just fed up... :twocents: I just think this isn't going to be the end of the story

I agree. I think that we will see really substantial changes in the jury selection process. I have a feeling that a movement for professional jurors will start soon. Not sure that it will actually come to fruition or be able to withstand the Supreme Court.

This case has completely changed my position on the need for professional jurors.

Being a felon isn't the only problem she has if you know what I mean. Would you hire her, felon or not? If she doesn't steal from you or lie to you I can guarantee she'll hurt business.

If she is on probation or parole I think employment is usually a requirement. It will be interesting to say the least.

Maybe she could get a job modelling handcuffs and leg irons. :loser:

I also must make a confession:innocent:.. right after I saw it and before I researched it I told alot of people and I also added maybe he did that to get off his sexual harassment charges...

I was so embarrassed to go back and have to tell everyone I was mistaken...:blushing:

:floorlaugh: We'll live! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member