2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought -

I believe it would be possible for the US Attorney General's office to try her for violating Caylee's cival rights. They've done things like this before.

Pehaps we need to contact our congressmen.

Or lying to the FBI. I believe Martha Stewart knows about that. And that would then apply to all who lied to the FBI. I hope and pray they are on this and planning on arresting her on Federal charges as she walks out of the OCJ.

I can't recall all the details but wasn't she give probation of some sort on the (or one of the) check charges? That wouldn't apply unless and until she got out of jail??? Anyone know about this?

•Pay $20 per month toward the cost of supervision, plus a 4 percent surcharge.

•Not change her residence or employment or leave the county without first getting consent from her probation officer.

•Not "use intoxicants to excess." She cannot visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used.

•"Work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependents to the best of your ability."

•Answer her probation officer's questions promptly.

•Not possess marijuana or other controlled substances.

•Not knowingly associate with others engaged in criminal acts.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-probation-terms-20110707,0,1255385.story

She'll make decent money in the beginning with IVs and a book. Perhaps even a movie deal. Her lawyers and agents will suck up some of the money as will IRS, Zanny, and the State. She will run out of money and other than people looking to cling onto her low class celebrity not have a whole lot of real friends. She will steal again and be back in jail.

She'll make decent money in the beginning with IVs and a book. Perhaps even a movie deal. Her lawyers and agents will suck up some of the money as will IRS, Zanny, and the State. She will run out of money and other than people looking to cling onto her low class celebrity not have a whole lot of real friends. She will steal again and be back in jail.

I agree totally - it might take a while (like OJ) but that's exactly how I see her life going.

The minute she is released, OCSO's security for her ends. She must then find her own security.

When released she won't be ICA any longer. Could she then become a Freed CA - FCA?

Beth Karas on Vinnie just said she has served her probation (in jail) according to CM and when she leaves on Wednesday she is a free agent, can go anywhere she wants...

Probation on check fraud charges starts after release! I'll take what I can get, at this point. ;) I recall the Cummings case, if they can keep her in Orange County on probation for a year, I wonder, what are the odds she'd breach it? ;)

"Casey Anthony probation: She can't leave Orange County without permission"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-probation-terms-20110707,0,1255385.story

Jean C. just said that Cheney Mason told her that her probation was served while she was in jail...since her sentence for check fraud was up Jan 2010 and she stayed in jail, that counts toward probation...who knows what is true.

The minute she is released, OCSO's security for her ends. She must then find her own security.

Are you sure? Why are there mounted police patroling the A's house? Seems they have an entire law enforcement agency at their disposal. The irony is rich, indeed.

She sure looked ready to leave this morning--complete with a Snookie-like hair bump.

Do you think she realizes how angry people are?

I dont think she does. I would imagine she will be thinking she will be leaving prison like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, some hollywood celeb.

With cameras flashing.

I dont think she even cares if people hate her. She is far too much in her own little world and thinks she is far too important.

I have a feeling she will get whats coming to her at some point.

She needs to realise there is some nastier and crazier people then her out there.

Probation on check fraud charges starts after release! I'll take what I can get, at this point. ;) I recall the Cummings case, if they can keep her in Orange County on probation for a year, I wonder, what are the odds she'd breach it? ;)

"Casey Anthony probation: She can't leave Orange County without permission"

I can't find that story. Have they already pulled it because it was wrong?

This Motown song keeps running through my head:

Nowhere to run to, baby
Nowhere to hide.....

Plastic surgery and a name change? Please don't let her move into my neighborhood....

CFCA=Convicted Felon Casey Anthony

She's still a convicted felon due to other charges.

Sorry if this has been asked but was she put into general population for the whopping 6 friggin days?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back