2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I say Casey will probably be out Tuesday, the court spokesperson said "at this time" her release date is 7-13-11, with gain time and good behavior- Tuesday sometime

I say Casey will probably be out Tuesday, the court spokesperson said "at this time" her release date is 7-13-11, with gain time and good behavior- Tuesday sometime

I just posted this on another thread, but I predict we'll hear Monday morning that she was released over the weekend. I think the press and attention will back off a bit this weekend with plans to gear up again for mid-week (when she is supposed to be released). The state will take advantage of that lull to sneak her out of there then.

Jean C. just said that Cheney Mason told her that her probation was served while she was in jail...since her sentence for check fraud was up Jan 2010 and she stayed in jail, that counts toward probation...who knows what is true.

You are absolutely correct! Casey already served her probation in jail.
Here is the news article from our Daily News Thread, Jan 29, 2010.
Casey Anthony the felon debuts on state's Web site
4:49 p.m. EST, January 29, 2010
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's name turned up on the site — http://www.dc.state.fl.us —after she pleaded guilty in a felony check-fraud case.

As a result, Anthony, 23, is now a felon — even though she isn't serving her sentence in one of Florida's prisons.

Normally, the site also provides photos of those people. But, in Anthony's case, the photo is missing, as well as certain details about her physical characteristics, like hair and eye color.

A probation officer will soon visit her at the jail to explain the conditions of her probation and what to do if she is released from jail, said Gretl Plessinger, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections. The probation officer may take a photo of her during the visit for the Web site, Plessinger said. Afterward, the probation officer will check on Anthony's status at the jail regularly.

Anthony cannot have any contact with Huizenga under the terms of her probation.

The state's Web site also offers another detail about Anthony's check-fraud punishment: Her probation is scheduled to end Jan. 24, 2011.

*Much more info at link!

Florida Department of Corrections' Web site
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4673826.story

I'm angry that she will be released, but I have to find comfort in the fact that she will never lead a normal life. NEVER.
So she gets out of jail next week. In reality, what does she have? She has nothing... no job, no car, no place to live, no family, no friends. NOTHING. She may get money for interviews, books, whatever... but we as the people can refuse to watch those interviews, refuse to buy those books... and eventually that will alll die down. She will have to repay the IRS what 60K? She has to pay 4K in fees to the court... and thats not to mention what she will have to pay to ZFG, or to Tim Miller, or to Orange County if they go after her for the money. So as soon as it will come in... it will go out.
So she will get out of jail and have nothing. She can cut her hair, dye it do whatever she wants to it... but we'll all know who she is and what she has done. When she goes to buy a house I hope she is shunned by the banks and the seller, the neighbors... When she goes to apply for a job she is a convicted felon with NO EDUCATION. She has no degrees and we all know that she never really worked so she has no experience. She can get a low end job. Maybe Target will hire her... But who really will hire her? Noone... Everyone will know who she is, she will be harassed everywhere she goes... Baby killer, murderer... I'm sure she will get a butt whooping more than a few times by the protesters. She will never live a moments peace... And if she does find peace somewhere, I hope Caylees voice, her face and the smell of her decomposing body haunts her for the rest of her life.
Her family? Pfft. She deserves her mother... Maybe Lee and Mallory will have a child and she can have an "amazing bond" with their child too. George, as much as I felt bad for him on the stand... in all reality shouldn't have lied in the beginning so that way he could of been nothing but truthful on the stand and believable.

So she walks out of jail and in reality has nothing but her freedom, Baez, and Mason... Till they all get tired of her bull and move on with their lives.

I predict she will become a drug addict. We'll be seeing her on celebrity rehab with dr drew in a few years...

County facilities usually 'roll 'em out' as quickly as possible. Most inmates are released about 12:01am (or shortly thereafter) on their release date. Consequently, ICA will probably roll out shortly after the midnight hour, hence, date of release ... 7/13/11. hth

Saw MCA on another thread.
I assumed that means Murderer Casey Anthony.
Works for me!

I'm angry that she will be released, but I have to find comfort in the fact that she will never lead a normal life. NEVER.
So she gets out of jail next week. In reality, what does she have? She has nothing... no job, no car, no place to live, no family, no friends. NOTHING. She may get money for interviews, books, whatever... but we as the people can refuse to watch those interviews, refuse to buy those books... and eventually that will alll die down. She will have to repay the IRS what 60K? She has to pay 4K in fees to the court... and thats not to mention what she will have to pay to ZFG, or to Tim Miller, or to Orange County if they go after her for the money. So as soon as it will come in... it will go out.
So she will get out of jail and have nothing. She can cut her hair, dye it do whatever she wants to it... but we'll all know who she is and what she has done. When she goes to buy a house I hope she is shunned by the banks and the seller, the neighbors... When she goes to apply for a job she is a convicted felon with NO EDUCATION. She has no degrees and we all know that she never really worked so she has no experience. She can get a low end job. Maybe Target will hire her... But who really will hire her? Noone... Everyone will know who she is, she will be harassed everywhere she goes... Baby killer, murderer... I'm sure she will get a butt whooping more than a few times by the protesters. She will never live a moments peace... And if she does find peace somewhere, I hope Caylees voice, her face and the smell of her decomposing body haunts her for the rest of her life.
Her family? Pfft. She deserves her mother... Maybe Lee and Mallory will have a child and she can have an "amazing bond" with their child too. George, as much as I felt bad for him on the stand... in all reality shouldn't have lied in the beginning so that way he could of been nothing but truthful on the stand and believable.

So she walks out of jail and in reality has nothing but her freedom, Baez, and Mason... Till they all get tired of her bull and move on with their lives.

I predict she will become a drug addict. We'll be seeing her on celebrity rehab with dr drew in a few years...

Actually, Cheney Mason stated in an interview that people from all over the country have been in contact to help her psychologically, financially, and other ways when she is released. Maybe she'll turn her life around and do something positive for society.

I was a tad concerned when I saw the way she was "communicating" with JB at the hearing. (What's the old saying...everyone falls in love with their therapist...or ????) Frankly, her appearance and demeanor were sad...That was ICA rendition's of attractive...

I heard, unless there is a death threat, she will provide her own security.

Not too interested in what becomes of her unless she explains what happened to CA....such a travesty of justice, but the only thing left is to accept the verdict, etc...

Actually, Cheney Mason stated in an interview that people from all over the country have been in contact to help her psychologically, financially, and other ways when she is released. Maybe she'll turn her life around and do something positive for society.

I was a tad concerned when I saw the way she was "communicating" with JB at the hearing. (What's the old saying...everyone falls in love with their therapist...or ????) Frankly, her appearance and demeanor were sad...That was ICA rendition's of attractive...

I heard, unless there is a death threat, she will provide her own security.

Not too interested in what becomes of her unless she explains what happened to CA....such a travesty of justice, but the only thing left is to accept the verdict, etc...

I don't believe a word CM says. But that aside... I believe the people who are reaching out to help her are just as messed-up as she is. She needs help... so I do hope that she gets some sort of psychological help... but really, who will financially help her? Maybe because they see her as a cash cow for right now... but eventually this will all fade into the background. She will be nothing... Turn her life around... she killed her daughter and got away with it. She believes she is above the law now... that will turn to bite her in the rear.

And I couldn't agree with you more... lol, that attractiveness thing she thought she had going on today... just sad. LOL

I am getting angrier and angrier about this verdict as the days go by and I read more about jurors, etc. I hope that karma bites her in the butt down the line somewhere, but she is a sociopath who will only ***** about her hardships and not give a moment's thought to Caylee and the other lives she has ruined. I swear this is reminiscent of Mary Winkler getting away with murder and getting her kids back, and Karla Hmolka skating after serving 12 years for killing 3 people and then living a normal life with a new name.

She sure looked ready to leave this morning--complete with a Snookie-like hair bump.

Do you think she realizes how angry people are?

re bold :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I said a 60s hairdo to my husband this morning!! :fence:

Give her a couple of weeks in the 'real world' and she'll be banging the doors wanting to go back!

:behindbar

I am curious about whether she's in gen pop or not. If she makes it out of there alive, I truly don't think she will last long. But if she does and moves to another country, she may be like evil Karla Homolka, find love again, have a child and live happily ever after. Horrifying imo

When she goes to apply for a job she is a convicted felon with NO EDUCATION. She has no degrees and we all know that she never really worked so she has no experience.

I also tried to read her jail letters and it is clear from them alone that she is a vacant fool. She does not have the wits to pull off a media career of any kind. She will crash and burn. The only people I can see taking her in are the religious media who will wish to claim her as a reformed sinner success story. So maybe that will become her niche.

reminder to self......do not watch MCA being released............
DT & MCA will gloat!
Just like OJ........party

hope IRS gets her arrested asap for not paying tax!
and hope JB gets those legal sanctions slapped on him asap!

BREAKING NEWS as of 9:30 cst pm tonight! She won't get out until Sunday the 17th now. They calculated wrong!

I wish they would have calculated 40 years too short though and changed it to that!! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back