2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Couple of things all JMO

The judge stating they needed to calculate her time was just to get the media and everyone out of the courtroom. Then they laid out the security plan to release her then. I would think that the judge knew what his ruling as well as penalty was going to be before court was in session. And I'd think he already new exactly how many days she would be continuing to serve. This judge was very meticulous and quick with everything. When that happened I found it very odd. So IMO I think she's out on house arrest with an ankle monitor or something. Heck she could have even just been released that day. Nothing about days left to serve was put on the record in open court.

As far as having to have a lawful job, my understanding is she is not on any parole or probation so that would not apply. I think they are saying her probation for the checks was fulfilled while she was incarcerated. Yes, she has to pay her $20 month pymt but unless she is on probation she is not ordered to have a job as far as I know.

Karla Homolka - Doesn't look like she will get a Pardon. On June 16, 2010, Public Safety Minister Vic Toews said an agreement has been reached between all federal parties to pass a bill that would prevent notorious offenders like Karla Homolka from obtaining a pardon.[59]

From JVM on Twitter:

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell

Just left #caseyanthony jail. 2 inmates told me guards r saying she's gone. A ploy to throw media off? Issues tonight @ 7pm est

As far as I can tell, KC is still at the jail as of today she accepted a visit from Baez ... but not her mother ... Baez's jr. lawyer visited her yesterday ..

IMO she will be released sometime between the original date and the new date ...
Guess the only way to know is to check the jail's site everyday ...

I don't know what the big fuss is all about ... just duct tape her and throw her in a trunk ... problem solved

I really hope her DT has to babysit her 24/7 for the next year or two. I certainly would not want her living near me, will not patronize any business that hires her and will not eat in any restaurant she is in without making it plain how unhappy I am. It the country keeps up the protesting maybe she will just fade away. I saw her face on a mag at the grocery store and I picked up another and put in front of it. Not looking at her while I wait in line. Wonder if we can protest enough to have the stores not stock those mags?

I think she will want to go out the front door much like she did the other time she was released and JB was there with her. I would be very scared if I were JB when she gets out, because they know really what kind of person she is. Ths chick has no freaking clue what is waiting for her outside that jail, IMO. I think she believes she will ring up Tony or whoever and go hang out at the clubs again just as she did before, only this time she does not have to call CA to report in.

Oh and another thing. There is no way she will be out without stepping out. She wouldn't be able to stand the thought of people not knowing she was near them. She loves the attention and will want everyone to know it is her living beside them. MOO of course but I'm pretty sure it's true. Her new family will not be able to keep her in check. Remember CM wanted her declared incompetent. More than likely it was because she was talking smack about when she is on her tour or something. He looked pretty shaken that day if you ask me. That guy knows what she is capable of ; both murder and blabbing about it. I'm pretty sure they never thought she would get off this free.....now they are scrambling.

I agree with the bolded above.

And did anyone notice how uncomfortable he looked when he was recently asked if she was going to stay with him. He immediately smiled and said NO, that is not true. But JVM [ i think it was her] kept pushing and asked him this:

" what if she had no other place to go upon release? Would she be welcome to stay at your home?"

He looked mighty uncomfortable, but was forced to say 'Yes, Sure she could, for a little while anyway. ..' LOL that cracked me up. He was not happy with the thought, imoo.

v4wl5i.jpg

Hmmmm, Leonard Padilla has been awfully quiet the past couple of days. I bet that will become his life's mission. Track her down and follow her.

Good Lord.....let's hope he was not up in that pine tree with a pair of binoculars.... Nah, they would have found his hat...

Bill Oreilly Talking about his support of CAYLEE's LAW !!!!!!!

Showing my ignorance here, but: Is it possible that Casey can/will simply plead the fifth during this depo?

What can she say other than I used the name. it was a lie. When shown photos I said it wasn't her. I was arrested for bad checks and lying.

CA was the one that went to media and pressed the issue
Morgan had a better chance if goes after CA.
moo

Here's an interesting read:

"Later that same day, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings released a statement haling the Very Honorable “Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. for giving the maximum sentence allowable under the law.”

And to Think, We Could Have Spent More Time Together…

There is only one problem, it was not the maximum sentence allowable under the law.

Rather, the maximum sentence allowable under the law would have been for The Very Honorable Judge Belvin Perry to have sentenced Ms. Anthony to consecutive sentences of one year in the county jail with credit for 631 days already served in the Orange County Jail awaiting trial."

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/category/casey-anthony/

Showing my ignorance here, but: Is it possible that Casey can/will simply plead the fifth during this depo?

I am not sure, but I think the 5th would only apply to criminal cases. This is a civil case and refusal to provide answers could be used against her.

Just heard Beth Karas on Today Show saying KC does not have probation. There was a snafu in Judge S' Order.

Two things.

1. I am pretty sure convicted felons are not allowed to change their names.

2. Casey wanted to be free. Once she is released, let her be free. Don't allow her to leave in the middle of the night. Don't allow her bodyguards or police protection. Let the public have at her.

As of 9:38am this morning they must of decided to finally take her off their
" Orange County Incarcarations List.......and......Current Inmate Database "
NO MATCH FOUND

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/FL_Orange.html

OOPPS .....so sorry .....everyone! It still lists her as there! I guess I spent too much time there looking around as when I came back to Casey's info it wasn't there and then I just went back to double check and there it was up again........this was weird.......Okay then ........sorry again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk
Back