2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As sick as this makes us, i think it just makes it that much clearer that the only way to combat it is with our wallets. Do not buy anything this smarmy bunch puts out there.

Supply and demand. If no one wants it, it ain't worth a damn.

That's it. Period. The End.

You said it,,,, going to do my part,,,, going to scream it, facebook it, write it, email it, on the rooftops!!!! my wallet is officially closed!

If this is true then CM should get a bill from LE.

I remember Vinnie P. being SO upset literally screaming that they knew her little body was there a long time ago but said nothing.
At the time I wasn't sure he was referring to the defense team or just KC and other others in the family.
If it is true that the DT team knew all this time and never said anything the public will come unglued. IMHO

I say this knowing what some will be thinking:
Client/Attorney privilege but all I can say to that would be:
BLAH BLAH BLAH

I totally agree with you - if only there was something we could do?

Emailing them or a Facebook page might clue them in, Disney is very protective of it's brand and might cave in to public outrage.

I for one will not watch or read any paid interviews by the A's, Baez, Casey or jurors out of respect for Caylee's memory, that is blood money.

I think you may be right. But I also wonder how many didn't know their options, or understand clearly, and IF any other/s may have led them astray...if they were so confused, why no questions? Was someone else in the jury room answering those questions incorrectly? Many questions remain.
BBM.
There had to be some "leaders" in there directing this process. I can NOT believe that 12 people would deliver a NG verdict, based only on their own opinion, without the influence of someone else.

I'm watching the biography of Sarah Silverman-- Disney doesn't own the Bio Channel, do they?

Emailing them or a Facebook page might clue them in, Disney is very protective of it's brand and might cave in to public outrage.

I for one will not watch or read any paid interviews by the A's, Baez, Casey or jurors out of respect for Caylee's memory, that is blood money.

Unfortunately I don't recall Disney caving in the past when a few other controversial matters came up. :(

Thanks for that summary! How did KC ruin Jesse's life for 3 years?

He has some kind of criminal (research??? sorry I missed it) degree and could only be a waiter because no one would hire him.

<modsnip>! <modsnip>. This is the greatest constitution in the WORLD. It works. Plain and simple, there wasn't enough evidence to convict her on what the STATE decided to charge her with. If you want to blame someone, blame LE for not properly investigationg the remains site in AUGUST 2008. Then maybe you would have your answers. MAYBE. There still could have been no trauma, no drugs, no chlorform. And you might have been able to REALLY TELL where the darn duct tape was! WE DO NOT KNOW. Blame the SA for not charging her based on the evidence they had with Negligent Homicide. Maybe, yes MAYBE she would have been convicted. <modsnip>. DONE.

ETA: This post will land at random. ALL JMOO

Back up the boat....

The DT can not state they knew the body was there is August!!

Wouldn't that be a crime of hiding a corpse in an investigation?

Client attorney privilege doesn't include hiding a crime in progress

July 13 is the release date.

She can be released at 12:01 AM on the 13th. Here in Louisiana, we released inmates at 12:01 AM if they had transportation. Otherwise, it was 8:00 AM.

It will be under the cover of darkness, IMO.

Boycott Disney advertisers. Why would they supprt the murderer of a baby?

Okay, will someone tell me why everyone is so mad at Disney? Is it the $200k ABC gave to ICA? Or because Juror #3 and her family went there?:waitasec:

Or both?

I totally agree with you - if only there was something we could do?

Well even small things can help make you feel better. Write to the C.E.O of Disney expressing your feelings. This man:

http://corporate.disney.go.com/corporate/bios/robert_iger.html

If nothing else, writing down how you feel can be a cathartic exercise in dealing with feelings. Also stop using their products and services. Again, a small gesture when you consider they are a mammoth brand, but its a gesture and a personal statement about how you feel.

i just saw this on facebook

With duct tape & bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept, for six long months & you STILL haven't wept. "Bella vita" that's what your tattoo said. Not a care in the world, while I lay dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know he'll keep. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, for in the end vengeance shall be mine! Love, Caylee.

OH I just love this! Sorry I'm behind.... TRYING to clean house and just checking in here on breaks...but... it was so worth bumping up anyway :)

Yes, he couldn't speak freely until now.

KC did have a real job in the beginning so the family often babysat Caylee.

Still have a stroller of Caylee's , can't bear to get rid of it.

Ruined Jesse's life for 3 years.

KC HATED George, and fought with Cindy all the time. At first he tried to keep an open mind about the Anthony's because all if the info came from only KC. After he met and spent time with the Ant's , he saw a lot of dysfunction.

This isn't over by a long shot.

At the end it sounded as though the Gunds are considering suing the Anthonys because of the damage done to Jesse. They'll need to get in line!

I wonder if all the victims of KC could join into a class action suit since they all have lying smear by the Anthonys in common?

Yes ... the "juror" has a responsibility to inform the Judge IMMEDIATELY !

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE !

I TRULY BELIEVE THERE WAS SOME KIND OF TAMPERING !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I agree with this as well. I dont think the "finger" guy just happened to be in the court room that day. I think that was done by design, I can only speculate who put him up to it. I also dont believe it was for Mr. Ashton, I think it was more toward the jury. JMHO

Where did Baez go the afternoon he never returned for jury selection?

.... and, and I do believe the A's were in cahoots with Baez all the way JMHO

Unfortunately I don't recall Disney caving in the past when a few other controversial matters came up. :(

:mad:
That's a shame, but it's still worth a shot, this case has garnered world wide attention and the outrage is pretty strong across the nation, so that could work in our favor, social media is a powerful tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee