2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am positive they are, I hope they realize what they have done.

I had a dream last night. That FCA (Felon Casey Anthony) lost her temper with someone who screamed in her face that she killed her daughter and wasn't fit to walk and breathe among us. The woman screaming at FCA demanded that the owner of the restaurant kick FCA out. Basically FCA starting punching and hitting this woman. People in the restaurant wrestled FCA to the ground and called LE. LE arrested her on assault charges. And this time the jury got the verdict right and FCA was FINALLY sent to jail on the assault charges.

I'm hoping my dream is a sign of things to come for FCA.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Orange Avenue is the one-way street in front of the courthouse. It is closed right now. #CaseyAnthony
54 seconds ago
»
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Orange Avenue has been shut down. #CaseyAnthony

OMG this Robin/HLN is not a bright person...."does prosecution have to be there, or not, since they lost..."

If I were Baez's wife (God forbid) I would have a flying flip with those two cozying up to each other. There's CM! Did everyone see the tweet that a lawyer filed a bar complaint against him for his finger of affectin?

GOOD! :gavel:

Geez, her eye batting drives me nuts! Is that what she did with her parents to get her way? Yuck!

Her demeanor is totally different. She's smiling, winking, flirting - I'm going to be ill!!!! I hope the judge smacks that smile right off her face!

#CaseyAnthony looks almost Giddy with excitement.
by bobkealing via twitter 2:03 PM

I don't know about all of you, but what I'm seeing is a Casey who thinks "I'm such a good liar" and a Casey who knows she got a away with murder. I hope the jurors are happy with their verdict.

Meh. Based on the interviews, I seriously doubt they care. If Casey does something else, they'll just blame the state and say it was their fault, not the jury's.

I cant believe you watched Bill O. he has done nothing but rail against the verdict. Normally he avoids anything like this. GVS has all the DT types on.

He allowed Geraldo to do his "World Exclusive" interview with JB on HIS show. Makes no difference if he railed against the verdict. He gave air time to the devil.

Personally I don't know why she isn't in prisoner clothes and handcuffed. Here comes the judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence