2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA beaming. Beaming, hugging security, pointing at people in the court room. Wow. She isn't hiding anything now.

im looking at this way .. ya im angry my heart is broken caylee was taken way too soon however .. caylee will never have to suffer again .. shes with god . her mom will suffer and so will her granparents .. i wouldnt want to have their life .. i think by now id have taken a gun to my head .. so im grateful for all of you even though most of you probably dont like my posts lol..

I have been trying to stay positive and seek out rainbows, rays of sunshine. I have gone this path too. Especially after I had read somewhere about the condition of Caylee's skull having grown together in the soft spot, far too soon.
I have to keep faith dear Caylee is happy and at peace.
I TRULY have to hang on to the fact she is in a much better place.
<hope that was ok to say here mods>
:innocent:

I think it is sickening the way she is acting in court I thought JB said its now time for her to grieve.

She was not a felon when she lied to police so I don't know if they can sentence her a convicted felon, as HLN is saying...?

Looking at the empty and heartless shell of a person primping herself in her court monitor, I have renewed anger and deep sorrow this morning. Sickening...just sickening. I have little faith that the judge will make her serve the 2.5 years left on the maximum allowed.

Is she wearing lavender?
WFTV said "her sweater is purple - Caylee's favorite color." I'm sick.

No it is definitely blue Tiki - it's blue.

Oh Lord - Richard Hornsby - now expounding......give me strength...

Here we go.. I feel sick.ughh

Oh let there be some justice...

Wow. I don't know if has been mentioned....but her chair is NOT lowered today, is it?

Please judge, please stick it to her!!!!

OHHHH! she was laughing about the mistrial thing!:loser:

OMG this Robin/HLN is not a bright person...."does prosecution have to be there, or not, since they lost..."

Robin is human just like us and is very bright. She just makes mistakes just like us from time to time.

I see ICA is already back to self-adoring, manipulative ways (winks, smiles).

CM asked CJBP to reserve ruling on mistrial? OMG, I wish he could declare a mistrial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove