2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA looks stunned.

Its amazing how her face changes from moment to moment. Creepy

#caseyanthony Casey will get maximum "gain time" credit because corections officers have said she is a model inmate..up to 12 days/month
by amandaoberwesh via twitter 2:37 PM

I just wish they would STOP giving her privileges and put her in general population!! Why does she get special treatment??? :(

I know I am not supposed to say this, but I have to and will take the consequences if there are any.
I am glad that ICA sits there oblivious that her hair looks really, really stupid with that bump on ONE side of her head. There.

It pales in comparison to what she deserved, but just knowing that she obviously thought she was going home today, it's nice to see her wear her angry face again now that it's so clear she is going back to her cell at least for a few more weeks :)

I wonder if she really was going to be a house guest of Cheney Mason, he seems rather anxious for her to get out today....

So after they figure out the time served will they bring her back so he can officially sentence her and hopefully give her another smackdown? They're talking now about SA motion for reimbursement, correct?

If he takes 4 years and adds on to the 1.5 years that would be 5.5 years... minus time served 2.5 years that's 3 years left right?

I think each day in jail waiting for trial counts as two.

Ha ha...mason prob disgusted the judge wont drop everything for them...

The July, August, I thought he was saying that he would reserve the right to officially make a verdict as to time she needs to serve.

I could be totally wrong.

#JudgePerry suggested it could be later this month or in August. Not confirmed. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 2:38 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member