2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said she got time served for the check fraud. When exactly was she sentenced for that and how long had she been in jail at that time?

How horrendous that she will get time off for "good behavior." I never agreed with that. Commit a crime but be good in jail and you'll get out sooner? As Col. Potter would say, "Horse hockey!"

She pled in Jan 2010 to the check charges for time served up to that time...so it should have started over from then...we'll see...

JP gave her the most he can...he can't take away time served or Fla. good time, etc...but I think he is incorrect in saying anything about a few months, etc...

I am done, just peeked in to see if she got the four years. At any rate, I am finished. No more TV on HLN for me, I'll catch what I can on the local news and let her fade into oblivion. I need to forget this or it will eat me alive. I never want to see her face, hear her name or any of the Anthony's. I feel like I just got finalization from the worst divorce ever.

Think about what happens when she is out.

She will be treated horribly wherever she goes. She will be seething with anger when she gets internet connection. She will lose it. She will be charged again with something.

Also, she will not be able to file bankruptcy on any Court costs, fines, or anything that may be awarded the State in the upcoming hearing. She cannot file bankruptcy on taxes or student loans. (Student loans she does not have I know.) She will have to pay whatever is owed. She must pay those. I understand she may get paid some high amount for an interview or two, but that money will quickly be spent on what is owed, finding a place to live, squandered in bars, and new attorney fees for the troubles that lie ahead.

The attorney's on GVS last night pretty much called them idiots. They were saying that most of the jurors were not college graduates and because of that they couldn't understand the forensics of the case. They got caught up in a "CSI" moment.
Do you agree with that? Do the posters on this site that don't have a college degree feel they are too uneducated to understand?

I know I am not supposed to say this, but I have to and will take the consequences if there are any.
I am glad that ICA sits there oblivious that her hair looks really, really stupid with that bump on ONE side of her head. There.

Good for you!!! I know that made you feel better!!! I think it's over there because one of her horns is starting to poke out in the back of her head. Or maybe it's a tail, or her alien baby ???

She will probably declare bankruptcy to avoid them, then go on and make money after...

Taxes and student loans and such are normally not discharged by bankruptcy except in certain circumstances.

Oh Please ...this is nothing but an act. George fell on his sword for Casey. With his permission, the DT accused him of sexual abuse and made him out to be a liar. River C. lied for the DT. She never had an affair with George. IMO

Don't forget his phony suicide attempt and 8 page suicide letter. What a joke!

I'm curious. How many of you think Casey won't get to enjoy freedom for long?? Do any of you think someone will take matters into their own hands? Hit the thanks button if you do.

I understand she has the check charges that complicate things I also understand they have good time bad time to figure out. I do not understand why nobody figured it out before sentencing hearing... Hello IT"S SENTENCING. She is in a cell alone how much bad time could she have? What is she going to get 3 demerits for not washing behind her ears?

TH's saying ICA has her fines plus court costs to pay - how much would that be? Anybody taking a guess or actually know?

Now the people who care about justice for a dead toddler are to blame. Oookay.

Right but until Jan 2010, the time was for the check charges, then it should start over from there...

I think that ruling is at the discretion of the judge, heard some of the TH discuss this earlier and that it would seem punitive for the judge to not include that time as time served. That it would look as if the judge was at odds with Jury decision blah blah blah and that if it were any other inmate it would be counted.. although we can take that perspective with a grain of salt ...

Some news, WFTV, said OCJ allows 10 days for every 30 served, so for every 30 served it counts for 40 days. I'm not hearing anymore about that.

After thinking about it by DT putting GA on the stand and turning it into GA on trial, it seems it worked and the jury pretty much bought into that they believe GA had something to do with it.

Ha! I understand. :)

But here's the problem. Kristen Stewart, of "Twilight" movies might star as ICA!!!!:maddening:

Not if Kristen Stewart gets tons of bad press and gets hounded by citizens outraged at a move release about Casey where she received any profit from killing her daughter.

She can't wait to DRIVE again she said to Simms..Wonder what else she can't wait for? I'd love to see her list!

1. Drive

2. Hot Body Contests

3. Beer Pong

4. Pole Dance

5. Shop for pushup bras

6. Murder again

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online