2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In court for defense so far: Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and defense mitigator Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter 6:36 AM

Oh i guess Rosalie and Ann wants to get their 5 minutes of fame. I seen Ann F on our local TV the other day. It was sickening her describing how sweet of a girl ICA is.

I'm still so angry. And very sad because from the bits and pieces I'm hearing from the jurors it does make me wonder if the death of common sense has occured. Oh well, enough of that.

I'm on the Fox Orlando feed and they say they are carrying it live.

Why I am even here today I don't know...I have lost all hope and faith in the justice system. I guess I am hoping that Casey was put on probation for he check charges..so if she gets in trouble for lying big woop...could she be brought back in for violation of probation? Anyone recall? I just can't even think.. TIA :blowkiss:

OMG, Rosalie Bolin is there! Maybe Casey will live with her.. :)

If she walks

I :praying: She at least gets some probation.

Then she will have to get a job:giggle:

wftv blog

Just heard on GMA -NG just said several police just ran in the court house with gas mask on??/?

Will GA, CA and LA be there? :innocent:

InSession In Session

In the courtroom so far this morning: Frank George for the State. Finnell, Sims, and Fryer is here for the defense so far. #CaseyAnthony

The TH's are wondering where JB is and not in court. He is in NY waiting to be interviewed on "Good Morning America". Guess he couldn't be bothered to be there for his client's release. LOL

I just don't understand. If they found her guilty of lying and not reporting her child missing how did they not find her guilty of child neglect. I hope HHJP can find something to sentence her for that. Still wishfull thinking.

What you said makes too much sense, and that's something this jury didn't have a lick of........

In court for defense so far: Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and defense mitigator Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter 6:36 AM

So they are going to fight for time served because she was soooo abused? WTH?

Won't the defense team, the jurors and the THs that support Casey - get a lot less publicity because of the not guilty verdicts and the public's outrage?
If she were found guilty, wouldn't it be a bigger media sensation?
Just wondering

Morning, everyone.

I've resigned myself to the idea that Casey won't serve any more time. It really will be hard to watch her walk out free, though. Not sure if I can or will watch it.

It helps to be able to talk to people who understand.

Orange Co. Deputies & OPD have riot gear on hand "just in case" near the courthouse.

#caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter 6:41 AM

I think Jeff Ashton said it best yesterday when he said that turning our frustrated energy into anything other than something positive would be dishonoring Caylee's memory (paraphrasing)

That said, I was talking to DH about the sentence and he said that HHJP is no fool and if he does let her walk today there will be a reason behind it. We both believe she will have it tougher on the outside right now while everyone's emotions are high then if she were to stay in jail (protected and taken care of) for months or years.

ITA!
Yes... constructive action. I need to remind myself! Sign the petition for Caylee law! that could be the first step! it's a sticky now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet