2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't shock me if Casey is already gone.....

In court for defense so far: Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and defense mitigator Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter 8:36 AM

Rosalie Bolin is there?! Are you f'ing kidding me? :seething:

Involuntarily confined-- I think the jurors sympathized with the inmate. :mad:

Anyone else hear on JVM that CM was approached while dinning out and accosted???

I just don't understand. If they found her guilty of lying and not reporting her child missing how did they not find her guilty of child neglect. I hope HHJP can find something to sentence her for that. Still wishfull thinking.

According to Juror #2 they couldn't PROVE KC was at home when Caylee died...(even though the defense admitted she was:waitasec:) So they had to acquit her on all charges related to Caylee

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/juror-says-he-wishes-theyd-had-evidence-to-put-casey-anthony-away/1179177

well the day has come - mr masson said this will be fun and we all thought -yeah right!! bless caylee and those who need a angel on their shoulder today to accept this all.

i believe in yellow and black butterflys being a sign of angels or my loved ones who passed. many times one appears in my sight right when i need to see one. its like a its ok- i know - do not worry or remember that all things have a reason , no coincidences. yesterday the most beautiful butterfly flew in front of my face. practically landed on my face! i smiled and thought - thank you god. somehow i felt there is a justice in heaven. god never ignores a prayer he sometimes just says no, not now, wait, something else i needed. like garth brooks song- i do not understand all.

to everyone of you who have beome a part of my day- let us all know we did our best to advocate no matter what our point of view was. bless the butterflys who touch our thoughts. if you see a yellow and black butterfly today think of me and your angels you miss on earth. let me know if you see one today!!!

I was really depressed Tuesday night, and was petting my cats at the (glass) front door.....I was really, really sad---then suddenly a mother raccoon appeared with FIVE babies. They were playing all over my porch and our front yard.
I want to believe in signs when things like that happen, that there is a god who cares. JMO.

Wow. I didn't know it was 6 - 6 to manslaughter. So 6 people caved in to NOT GUILTY??

Per Bill S on WFTV

OMG Juror #3 just said on WFTV said they didn't have much freedom for 6 weeks, beautiful pools she could see outside her window but couldn't go swim in. I'm going to throw up.

George & Cindy there per Greg at WFTV

good morning everyone! I'm so nervous I 'm not sure i can watch...

So thought i'd log on and at least read along with some like minded people.. Hugs to everyone it has been such an emotional roller-coaster the past few days I'm going to assume today shall be no different.

Are there any live links yet? I can only get WESH and nothing yet.

In court for defense so far: Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and defense mitigator Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter 8:36 AM

Rosalie Bolin is there?! Are you f'ing kidding me? :seething:

Shes gonna take her in shes not afraid of murders!:banghead: moo

I started doing this last night. I will NOT watch any networks that do interviews with any of them. So far, I have ABC, Bill O'Reilly & Fox News Channel on my list in addition to their sponsors and charities, one of which unfortunately is the Wounded Warriors Project, one of the charities near & dear to my heart. My emails have been flying out of my computer telling each of them why they will not receive my support. We, the people, could put a stop to the flow of blood money at a murdered child's expense. Do we all have the integrity to demand it? I do. I have blocked the channels on my TV so as to not even accidently tune in to them. :rocker:

Good morning. I can't imagine what it is going to be like at the courthouse today. I'm envisioning a lot of protesters. I wonder if CA and GA are going to be there.

I certainly don't know what it will be like today at the courthouse, I happened to be there on verdict day. I got there about ten minutes before the verdict came down. Yes, there were people that we upset and of course shocked at the verdict, but I have to say there was nobody acting crazy or anything just stunned people. Once for a short bit some people started chanting "Justice for Caylee" It was for sure civil and orderly. Hope it stays that way.

I was on my way to visit my brother and his family who are vacationing in Orlando and was right near there when friend of mine called as said the verdict would be read in about 30 mins and amazingly zipped over and got a parking spot.

My dd and I had also stopped at the memorial site for Caylee before heading that way and met a fellow WS'er there!

Just as a side note there was standing water there and the ground was very soggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet