2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Just reading along with you all today. :) I have a few comments.

IDK if ICA can get into another country due to the felony on her record for her thefts from Amy. Somebody help me out here. Isn't it true that a convicted felon cannot vote or own a firearm? I think it would be difficult for her to aquire a visa to get into another country. MOO.

ICA reminds me so much of my Narcissitic, sociopathic, convicted felon ex hubby who always manages to come out smellin like a rose. The A's remind me of his family too with all the enabling and 'saving'.
When he was released from prison, he had a nice cushy job with a major broadcast company waiting for him in another state. Some people seem to be born with teflon on them and not matter what they do, the consequences of their actions just slide right off.

BLECH! UGH! I feel sick!

MOO

wm

Anyone else here in Florida notice how it has been raining allot since the verdict...

I am about 300 mile south of Orlando

My 22 year old son keeps saying it is years from Heaven :cry:

They're both on disability. They have depression. After they get all they can out of employers, they will get Social Security Disability forever. Cindy has put all of her efforts these past three years in helping prepare her daughter's case. She will find a new cause now and I say it will be rebuilding her image, thus a New York Publicist. They can all start now to cash in. They hit the big time now, Baby!

Narcissists love money as much as themselves. They love to spend money but they hate to spend their own money. They will spend, however, if the pay-off is big enough to justify using their own funds.

Their house payment is down to $200.oo a month...thanks to a bank moving them to the top of the list for the Government help offered to people in foreclosure....they played that one too. Scammers, they are.
Any money they receive from books, interviews, etc. will offset any federal, state and/or local benefits they receive.

Something is wrong with what Judge Perry did. Casey was not being held in jail with no bond for the lying charges. She was being held for the 1st degree murder charge. She should have never been given credit for the time served.

She was acquitted of the murder charge. Therefore, the time served could be applied to other charges, IMO.

With duct tape & bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept, for six long months & you STILL haven't wept. "Bella vita" that's what your tattoo said. Not a care in the world, while I lay dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know He'll keep. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, for in the end vengeance shall be mine! Love, Caylee ♥

I am done with Casey and her family.

On to cases that hopefully will have justice served.

OT/ Shaniya davis mother put back in jail without bond. Her trial should be coming up soon! first degree murder!

It has been a pleasure to communicate with so many reasonable people, here... Before I go I just have one question: How is it that we are all heart broken and outraged and those who should be are out celebrating? I'm done. Please sign the petition for Caylee's Law.

Juror #3 talking about nobody said casey was a bad mother...WTH? Mallory's tears weren't wasted on the jury. I keep forgetting she and her mother are also in tight with the Anthonys and are directors on the Board of the Foundation.

This case has exploded throughout the country and people's emotions are high and raw. The jury did the best with the evidence they had. Which there wasn't much of at all - and nothing linking Casey to the crime and where the child's body lay. That's the crux - we all believe she had a hand in it .. but there is no PROOF .. that's the law - and the jury cannot convict on emotion or supposition. Otherwise, there would be a lot of innocent people in prison. The evidence speaks - and if that evidence isn't there - there is no other way to come to a conclusion than to find her not guilty. There was a poster that wondered about charging for 'indignity to a human body' or something to that effect - but still - no one knows who placed that child there - there is no proof as to how she got to where she was. The police didn't initially charge her with that anyway. This case has sickened a nation - but there just isn't the proof to convict. I hope everyone can just move beyond the high emotion and anger. There's not much anyone can do about this any longer. It's over. Her '4 years' giving time-served - getting out in about a month - is likely to allow time to pass as her life would be in danger (understanding how angry people are). Everyone needs to accept this verdict as the Prosecution did not have the evidence to advance a conviction - pure and simple. Let's all move on and pray that in some way via Karma - that Caylee receives her justice.

Let's just put the blame where it really lies. If Jose had not come up with the outlandish opening statement, nor enlisted the 'help' of GA and CA, to lie and obfuscate, and went with the version of the story his client maintained until 6 weeks before the trial started....the jury probably would have found her guilty. Sadly, these 12+5 jurors fell hook, line and sinker for the 'fantasy tale' that Baez put out. Baez was quite the little thespian for his opening, shouting, screaming, blaming Kronk and George. Personally, I think the minute that JB started that 'tale' in opening, HHJP should have put a stop to it and made him show what proof (in camera) JB had to his allegations. And no proof...no using it. That is the point at which I feel, (IMO) that HHJP dropped the ball. The only thing that was at least 'sort of' reasonable would have been the pool drowning. What Jose and CM did was an entire trial by ambush.

I also feel that HHJP pushed to hard to get a jury too quickly, and favored the defense during that time.

I also blame the jurors for using their discomfort at the situation they were in, to rule just how hard they would deliberate. Shame on them...too bad KC doesn't live near them all.

Something is wrong with what Judge Perry did. Casey was not being held in jail with no bond for the lying charges. She was being held for the 1st degree murder charge. She should have never been given credit for the time served.

I think credit for time served would commence from the date she was arrested and/or indicted on the 4 counts of lying to police. At that time she was held on those charges, if I understand the law correctly.

This would be a good question for the lawyer thread.

I cannot find the name of the man who raped and then cut the arms off some poor girl and left her to die in the desert . She was found and survived . He got 20 years I think and they made a big secret of his release in the dead of night with armed guards .

I believe a year later they found a dead woman under his bed ..

You know Casey is the most stubborn, obstinate liar I have ever seen in my life. Publicist or not, she will do exactly what she wants to do once she's out. Remember, she takes things as far as she can. I expect she'll have "handlers" telling her how to act and what to do, but ultimately Casey will do what she wants. She felt controlled by her mother, you can bet she won't let anyone control her again.

The point I'm getting to is that she is going to do something stupid and the world will be watching. She wants the life she dreamed up, she killed her own child to get that, and nothing is going to stand in her way now. She cannot help herself, she wants to be out there, she wants attention. She is and will always be a sociopath, she will never know shame or remorse.

She won't have plastic surgery, she loves herself too much. She'll try to hide but no one can ever really hide in this country, there will always be someone who will pretend to be her friend only to sell her out the first chance they get. People are lining up to make money off of Casey and she's delusional enough to believe it's because they like her or think she's great, but they will just use her for their own gain. I personally cannot wait to see this happen.

I honestly don't think prison would be her ultimate punishment anyway, although she still should be there. I think that she'll experience everything she's done to others, done to her by others. This is going to be quite a show.

A most excellent post!

As I said the other day, welcome to hell, Casey.

She would have been a in prison, a celebrity with groupies.

Outside in the real world, she is nothing but a loser.

Probation? Think Lindsay Lohan. We'll see her back in court by Christmas.

Guys, I might have jury duty soon, if they contact me back. I didn't try to get out of it, so they could tell me I have to go. It will be my first time going. I'm scared, but after watching this case, I'm going to go in using logic and common sense. Everything this jury didn't use, and I'm going to make my decision the right way.

I have jury duty July 18th. I'll be going that day, but I did inform them if it's a long trial, that we're going to Scotland on a pre-planned trip in early August. So, I'll bring our itinerary with me. If it wasn't for the trip, I would love to honor my civil duty, especially since I've been following so many trials and crimes here on WS. It would be a great experience for me to serve. Unfortunately the timing doesn't work due to the trip.

Other places suggesting that all those outside the courthouse, upon ICA's release, turn their backs on her. I would pay good money to see that. I wish everyone in the country could go there & do it.

No matter how much you try, some people are not capable of grasping "Reasonable Doubt". They do not have the intellectual make-up to comprehend it or the emotional fortitude to grasp it.

So true. But to have 12 of them on the same panel at the same time is beyond all comprehension.

The anthonys were prepped for this trial. They played to the jury and the jury bought them, hook, line and sinker. Darn shame this jury was so inept. They were completely guided by emotion. Not a piece of logic between them.

A man who served eight years in a California prison for raping a teen-age hitchhiker and chopping off her forearms was arrested Wednesday night in the slaying of a woman in his home.

Lawrence SingletonLawrence Singleton (July 28, 1927 - December 28, 2001) was an American criminal.

He first gained notoriety in the late 1970s when he was arrested and convicted of raping and mutilating 15 year old Mary Vincent of Las Vegas.
..... Click the link for more information., 69, was arrested after police responding to a call about a domestic dispute spotted the bloody body of a naked woman.

Danny Sales, a neighbor, said he accompanied a deputy to Singleton's door in the Orient Park area of eastern Hillsborough County

Juror #3 talking about nobody said casey was a bad mother...WTH? Mallory's tears weren't wasted on the jury. I keep forgetting she and her mother are also in tight with the Anthonys and are directors on the Board of the Foundation.

There was evidence that Casey Anthony did NOT work. A good mother provides for her child. Casey could not feed Caylee. Cloth Caylee. Get medical care for Caylee. Provide shelter for Caylee. Nothing! And that is a good mother??

Casey Anthony was not a mother to Caylee... I'm going to stop while I am ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time