2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got 8 years ...dear God . So this time he made sure to kill his next victim

That's because the jurors stopped listening after Jose's opening statement and after several of her former friends declared her a great, "amazing" mother. Their minds wandered to more interesting plans for their own futures. $$$$$

Bold mine

Yeah, and we can thank Mallory for that tidbit...she is no better than the rest of the Anthonys. She should stay and marry Lee. They belong together. :maddening:

Anyone else here in Florida notice how it has been raining allot since the verdict...

I am about 300 mile south of Orlando

My 22 year old son keeps saying it is years from Heaven :cry:

I'm 90 miles south of Orlando and the sky is grey but no rain yet, however the humidity is oppressive and it feels miserable out which represents how I feel.

With duct tape & bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept, for six long months & you STILL haven't wept. "Bella vita" that's what your tattoo said. Not a care in the world, while I lay dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know He'll keep. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, for in the end vengeance shall be mine! Love, Caylee ♥

This is so true & thanks for sharing!!!!

Well, I hope KC cuts her hair and gets some bangs so I never have to see those Spock ears of hers again.

LOL, yes...I've been imagining what her makeover will be like and how she'll be strutting her stuff all over again. How would you like to work at the salon, spa, tanning place, etc. that she's going to be going to. Ugh. Make me sick.

Or...maybe JB, her guy, will have hotel service for her at the Ritz or wherever he's going to hole her up in....

lower east coast is lots of rain, cloud to ground lightening, expectation of tornadoes and hail.

No matter how much you try, some people are not capable of grasping "Reasonable Doubt". They do not have the intellectual make-up to comprehend it or the emotional fortitude to grasp it.
Reasonable Doubt is often used by jurors too in order to skirt the issue that they just got it flat wrong. Which I believe was the case here since they looked at nothing, ask not one question. Never will I believe that all 12 believed this. I expected them not to agree, and for the judge to send them back, and at most a mistrial.

Anyone else here in Florida notice how it has been raining allot since the verdict...

I am about 300 mile south of Orlando

My 22 year old son keeps saying it is years from Heaven :cry:

Yes, but no more than normal for the subtropical climate. :)

In session reporting that GA and CA were somewhat excited to see ICA today...the 2 people sitting in front of them............. over heard them comment on how pretty she looked today and how long her hair was......ugh. They also said they heard them cut ties with their atty. Lippman

Bold mine.

Riiiiiiiiight...more likely Lippman cut ties with them, as have all their past attorneys.

ETA: Sorry to be a posting hound, but just got back to the thread as I had to just shut off my TV and leave the computer or I would have said things to warrant me a TO.

Is there a motion hearing this afternoon re: media wanting jurors' identities released? Or do I not remember that correctly? Anyone know?

ML, the Anthony's attorney, is on IS right now, live. So, if anyone one went to NYC, he didn't go with them.

It has been a pleasure to communicate with so many reasonable people, here... Before I go I just have one question: How is it that we are all heart broken and outraged and those who should be are out celebrating? I'm done. Please sign the petition for Caylee's Law.

We can only fault a big whole in the laws. Yes, sign in Caylee's Law. 334,000 and counting!

I think we can all agree that a quicker recovery of the body was a big factor in this case. Waiting 31 days is not only irresponsible, it's completely absurd!!!

I cannot find the name of the man who raped and then cut the arms off some poor girl and left her to die in the desert . She was found and survived . He got 20 years I think and they made a big secret of his release in the dead of night with armed guards .

I believe a year later they found a dead woman under his bed ..

I remember him! He wound up living here in Florida!

You know what though?? We control how famous or rich these people get. If we completely ignore her and refuse to buy anything that she is selling... the amount of money she will get will eventually fade away. She is going to have to pay the $4,000.00. She is going to have to pay back the State of Florida. She owes the IRS close to $70,000.00. In my opinion, ZFG will win her lawsuit, and I can only hope the jury is so appauled at Casey getting away with murder, that they give ZFG a settlement of millions of dollars. Tim Miller is going to be suing her for over $100,000.00. I wish Jesse Grund, because he was attached to Caylee could sue her for wrongful death? I don't know if that is possible though??

Anyways, just don't buy anything she is selling. Don't watch the interviews. Completely shun her! Let the media know that we DO NOT want to hear from a murderer.

I cannot find the name of the man who raped and then cut the arms off some poor girl and left her to die in the desert . She was found and survived . He got 20 years I think and they made a big secret of his release in the dead of night with armed guards .

I believe a year later they found a dead woman under his bed ..

Laurance Singleton...had him out here. He moved back to Tampa when released??? Don't get me started..

I don't think ICA will have a baby anytime soon. She didn't want Caylee in the first place and Caylee took attention away from her. She won't repeat that until it suits her. She won't have plastic surgery either. Unless its botox or something to improve her current looks. She likes the way she looks. She can't stop touching herself, she's in love with herself. Probably the only person she has ever loved - herself.

Nah, she is gonna give Rosie Bolin the Sunfire to auction off on her website.

(j/k)

Actually the Sunfire is in her parents' names. Which makes me wonder--would they have been able to receive an insurance payout for the car, since it was seized?

A man who served eight years in a California prison for raping a teen-age hitchhiker and chopping off her forearms was arrested Wednesday night in the slaying of a woman in his home.

Lawrence SingletonLawrence Singleton (July 28, 1927 - December 28, 2001) was an American criminal.

He first gained notoriety in the late 1970s when he was arrested and convicted of raping and mutilating 15 year old Mary Vincent of Las Vegas.
..... Click the link for more information., 69, was arrested after police responding to a call about a domestic dispute spotted the bloody body of a naked woman.

Danny Sales, a neighbor, said he accompanied a deputy to Singleton's door in the Orient Park area of eastern Hillsborough County

That 1978 crime was in my neck of the woods, made me quit hitchhiking!!

letting people feel they needed to go along, not hold things up, that they were odd if they had questions or wnated ot review evidence that no one else felt eneded to be looked at. I see a failure to understand what they were supposed to do. It may have been sort of intentional. Believing their job was easy...any doubts...any story raises doubts...giving every thing said equal weight whether supported by evidence or not. What I have heard from the jurors who've said anything leaves me even mroe certain they had no clue about how to go through each of the various charges, it wasn't just a death penalty case like some seem to think. But they never delved that far into it. Sad commentary on our citizenry.

I have to wonder if the conversation went something like this....if you hold outs would just vote not guilty...we can all go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf