2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm of the belief she will be released this weekend. I have seen in other cases where the jail released early.

Guess what guys, I know someone who will alwaaaays know where KC is!

Leonard P! I think he will make this his goal now.

I also wish someone could do a mock picture of KC with blonde hair and even red hair short and long.
I do love me some Lennie. He will be on top of everything, always.

:sigh:

Oh well... at least with this latest slap in the face of Lady Justice, it may be like ripping off the band-aid of this raw, oozing and evergrowing wound.

I better get used to it. She just keeps coming up smelling like a rose.

I should have been more clear on my probation question. Probation for the felony check charges. I thought probation was supposed to start at the end of this trial.

HHBP probably asked them AGAIN-- well, what door are you using?! They love the media and all the attention. Thrive on it.

It's the same place they always eat in the building where CM has his office. :waitasec:

Honestly, would them walking by the protesters be a GOOD idea? Possible screaming matches and psychical violence help no one.

I thought that at the beginning but after hearing these joke of a jurors interviews - especially juror #3 or whoever she was - they don't give a crap. They think that are A #1!!

I wonder if the dysfunction of this family has become the new norm.....entitled brats and tuned out parents who are working to make sure the kid has the latest everything or tuned out because they don't care or it's easier to just believe what they kids tell you. You end up with young adults who feel everything is disposable...even life. and they don't worry about having to pay the piper because...mommy and daddy will take care of it. disgusting.
moo

I bet Casey has already made an appt to have her hair done Wednesday morning. Going blonde and short. then moving to Houston. I feel sorry for the community who gets her.

Given how Texas deals with criminals, Houston would be a bad choice for her.

I need a few stiff drinks this weekend, this trial has emotionally drained me and the verdict has left me seriously questioning our system of justice, I can't help like feeling that this travesty is just a symptom of the larger issues plaguing our country.

If you address that you'll get in trouble. Some posters may take offense. There are sensitivity issues (ya know feelings) that they may take personally. It happened to me...just saying.

:truce:

The attorney's on GVS last night pretty much called them idiots. They were saying that most of the jurors were not college graduates and because of that they couldn't understand the forensics of the case. They got caught up in a "CSI" moment.

I disagree wholeheartedly with GVS's opinion here. A college degree does not afford one common sense. I liken this jury's decision to one of trying to put together a 1000 piece puzzle with people who don't try to find the borders first.

I hope that if she is out before July 13, it is announced so that the courthouse does not have to deal with crowds forming there again...

BREAKING NEWS: Tot mom Casey Anthony to be released from jail next Wednesday. Orlando-area bar owners rejoice.

sorry for quoting myself

Flts from OIA departing gate 7

(all Jet Blue)

JetBlue

390 New York-LGA Thu 11:26 Thu 11:23 Departed A 7

594 White Plains Thu 12:42 Thu 12:42 On Time A 7

1417 Austin Thu 14:39 Thu 14:39 On Time A 7

BBM: I wonder which network paid the most for his "exclusive interview?"

I must have missed it.....who is flying OUT? I thought it was GA.

Her hair was not in a bun and she sure didn't look matronly. She looked like she was ready for a party to me. I am sure she is disappointed she isn't right now have a cigarette, drink, and romp in the hay. jmo

I can tell you that when I was released from my 10 day stint in jail I could care less about a romp in the hay. I smoked the joint I had stashed in my friends car and first stop was the bar at 10 am. Priorities, dontcha know. :floorlaugh:

Juror #3 told Terry Moran last night that all three of the Anthonys were there when "whatever happened" happened and none of them sought help for Caylee.

I'm like, "Where did THAT come from?"

Sounds to me like the jury was doing some speculating, because she also said "if you don't know how she died, how can you decide the punishment." They were not suppose to even THINK about what the punishments might be.

AND the Judge specifically told them NOT to speculate. They had to decide the punishment during this phase because they would not spend another day in Orlando away from home. So they worked backwards, imo. Let's see what we can charge her with so we can be out of here right away. OK....lying to the cops. That's it. "Honey, I'm home"

I'm surprised Westboro Baptist Church hasnt jumped on this. They'll whip out some justice! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member