2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching juror...

Didn't feel right to connect the dots like that? I do respect them, but we know that they didn't even review the evidence to try and connect the dots.

I must have missed this; do they have her remains?

Yes they do. Casey did not want Cindy to have control of Caylee and don't think for one moment that she is not going to want Caylee's remains with Cindy. She will get them back and probably sell them on Ebay.

I'm just not optimistic. Baez will keep casey is a cozy bubbly of room service, high thread count sheets, cocktails ect. He will bring her out to do her very protected a dog and pony show where the interviewers agree to only softball questions and gush over Baez amazing skills. He will flirt with Casey and have a group of her "boys" babysit her to keep her happy with the flirtatious attention. After interviews she will have a nice hot bubble bath and watch tv and go on facebook under a fake name for fun.
Eventually she will start to venture out into the world and people being the celebrity hanger-ons that they are will be attracted to her. She will have many fake friends who enjoy the noteriety. She will get a high serurity home or condo with her $$ and have no responsibilities. The people who believe in her verdict will continue to state the legal system freed her and we must accept her into society. People will feel sorry for her being ostracized and start melting to her evil ways and lies. Poor sweet casey. remember, she can really turn on the charm. she will become a mini celebrity after the hatred dies in a few months down by being a voice of the innocent in the juctice system or something nauseating. she will become quite happy. she will find a boyfriend, vacation in costa rica and live her own personal bella vita.
this is my fear and the way things have gone so far for her this is not a stretch

AMEN, people forget OJ had friends, gf, hanger ons and a nice life really.

Can someone PUHLEEZE answer one question for me? How is that Casey owes the IRS +/- $69,000 when she didn't even work in 2008?

It's from the $200,000 she got from selling pics of Caylee.

And I might add..........

She gave it to her attorney who in turn did not see that her taxes were filed that year. Why? Because he never expected her to ever get out of jail/prison and wasn't worried about it.

I have NEVER seen Aphrodite like this before. She usually takes the opposing side...OMG! She is furious. This has to keep going because the media and William Morris has got to know " WE AINT BUYING YOUR BUNK!

Wow, per Aphrodite Jones (LOL, don't like her)...Baez and Casey have signed on with the William Morris Agency already.

OMG. This is sickening. I really hope any and all products, books, movies, and interviews will be completely boycotted by the public at large. Really. It's disgusting.

But for the two years she worked days, why was there no discussion of the fact that, if there was really no Zannie, where the heck was Caylee all day long?

I think this is part of the trouble with the SA case. We know everything Casey did AFTER Caylee died but what about before? If the A's had been truthful about whatever happened on June 15th that supposedly involved Cindy choking Casey that would gone to motive and timing.

How Casey hid the non-job for two years without her parents knowing is a red flag. This not being addressed helps the defense theory of her being a habitual liar and the family being dysfunctional.

You know what though?? We control how famous or rich these people get. If we completely ignore her and refuse to buy anything that she is selling... the amount of money she will get will eventually fade away.

<SNIP>

Anyways, just don't buy anything she is selling. Don't watch the interviews. Completely shun her! Let the media know that we DO NOT want to hear from a murderer.

Casey Jordan (I'm pretty sure it was her) on In Session said the same thing today and really made a good case for not supporting ICA ever.

But when the *advertiser censored* company got so many complaints they withdrew their offer, I think any other media outlet will think twice about even bothering to talk to her or to her agents.

My only question at this point is when is Jose Baez's contempt of court hearing?

If you go to this link above and then click on the link in the Chicago Tribune story that will take you to the full story, you will get a better idea about juror #2.

He said that on Tuesday, the vote was 6-6 for manslaughter. The two side began arguing over each other voices, and the foreman, (Hottie #11) *rolleyes* calmed them all down. Little by little, the side for guilty was convinced to go to not guilty, until Juror #2 was the lone standout. I feel badly for him, can you imagine the pressure he was under by the other 11 who just wanted to go home. He didn't identify himself, and is scared for his family. This man I do believe and my heart goes out to him. He tried to do the right thing, but finally gave in. Says he won't ever be the same after seeing Caylee's final photos.

I don't feel bad. You don't just give up and say "OK fine, not guilty" because everyone was getting mad and wanting to go home.

I would stay there for YEARS if I had to and get my point across. The rest of you choose guilty and then we can leave, because I won't let a murderer go free.

No sympathy for juror #2 or any of them. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Blood Money!
She sold her dead daughters photo's to ABC while she was still missing.

yet she was still considered indigent and entitled to the state to pay for her defense. that angers me. how many of us made $200k in a year? very few i imagine. yet god forbid we were on trial. we would lose our homes, posessions and have nothing. casey GAINS from her situation and it has shaken by belief in many things. religion, justice, humanity, society. im sorry. im just derpessed. where is the emotional support thread?

I'm telling you... we have to boycott anything to do with Casey Anthony. She may get some money because everything is so new... but people will not continue to represent her if she is not bringing in a profit.

If there is any Justice for Caylee it will be to not support Casey Anthony. I also hope that anything she makes off this case right now is going to be garnished by the State and the many lawsuits she will have against her.

In case anyone need there address to express your thoughts...

Miami Florida
119 Washington Ave, Suite 400
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Tel: +1 (305) 938-2000
Fax: +1 (305) 938-2002

New York New York
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Tel: +1 (212) 586-5100
Fax: +1 (212) 246-3583

Awesome and THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT INFO!

Bumping bumping bumping...and keep bumping this so that other readers can see this and note this today, tonight, tomorrow, etc.

It was used for a crime. maybe they can get it back now she was aquitted. no insurance pay out!

They won't want it back. The smell would haunt them. I am sure it still smells quite bad.

Straight to the bargain bin for all her carp. imo

It was earlier in the month, the 4th comes up for me. Caylee was alive.

Would you be able to find a link to the testimony that says that or remember who's testimony it was by any chance? lol I understand if you can't remember... cause I can't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migeemp79