2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of this carp! Sick I am mad and I'm not going to take this anymore. Something has to be done now!!!! This has gone way beyond our wildest expectations. Jose Baez is a disgrace.

I may well boycott any events featurig their clients. It's their right to represent a child murderer and her underhanded attorney but there are consequences

Aphrodite Jones on HLN reporting that Beaz & FCA are now being represented by the William Morris Agency in NYC....

Wow, per Aphrodite Jones (LOL, don't like her)...Baez and Casey have signed on with the William Morris Agency already.

I think I'm going to need a cite on that one because...WHAT. Was she possibly being sarcastic?

Well, I hope KC cuts her hair and gets some bangs so I never have to see those Spock ears of hers again.

I thought I was the only one who thought she had "spock ears!" :floorlaugh:

I also started to see a resemblance between her and Baez, thought he had "spock ears" as well!

You can also get a list of all the people (actors, musicians, etc...) and boycott all the movies, albums, etc... they represent. LOCK OUT!! Do not support this!!

Well, if anyone knows about beauty and seduction, it is Aphrodite. That woman is downright gorgeous. I have seen her in person and WOW! One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen TV does not do her justice.

Awesome and THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT INFO!

Bumping bumping bumping...and keep bumping this so that other readers can see this and note this today, tonight, tomorrow, etc.

Anyone know e-mail addresses? That is the quickest way to voice our objections.

Bumping bumping bumping...and keep bumping this so that other readers can see this and note this today, tonight, tomorrow, etc.

How did you GET this?!~

(Okay, this was in response to the flight info, it got knocked out)

Would you be able to find a link to the testimony that says that or remember who's testimony it was by any chance? lol I understand if you can't remember... cause I can't!

I can only find other message board postings without reading all her transcripts, but June 6th is what's coming up. Sorry.

By my (totally bad) math - here are a few nauseating figures:

Caylee lived approx: 1,040 days of life.

For murdering her child Casey spent/will spend: 1,049 days in jail.

If Caylee had lived an average lifespan she was robbed of :
26,335 days of life.

IMO, Casey owes Caylee 26,335 days.

Here are a few more (correct me if I am wrong):

Days the mother partied before having to admit her kid was missing: 31 days

Jury Selection for her trial: 10 days

Trial lasted: 35 days

Jury Deliberated: 10 HOURS

The country will mourn the loss of a little girl and the lack of justice for her: Forever

Watching juror...

Didn't feel right to connect the dots like that? I do respect them, but we know that they didn't even review the evidence to try and connect the dots.

That was their JOB!!!!!!!!!! I'm so disappointed in those 12 people. I hope and pray that all of them are identified and are soon revealed.

They were totally derelict in their duties to the state of Florida as well as the victim Caylee Marie Anthony.

You know what though?? We control how famous or rich these people get. If we completely ignore her and refuse to buy anything that she is selling... the amount of money she will get will eventually fade away. She is going to have to pay the $4,000.00. She is going to have to pay back the State of Florida. She owes the IRS close to $70,000.00. In my opinion, ZFG will win her lawsuit, and I can only hope the jury is so appauled at Casey getting away with murder, that they give ZFG a settlement of millions of dollars. Tim Miller is going to be suing her for over $100,000.00. I wish Jesse Grund, because he was attached to Caylee could sue her for wrongful death? I don't know if that is possible though??

Anyways, just don't buy anything she is selling. Don't watch the interviews. Completely shun her! Let the media know that we DO NOT want to hear from a murderer.

we may control what we watch but we are a small minority. many will tune in unfortunately and rubber nuck. i wish people would realize what you said. anyone who does not agree with the verdict should refuse to watch andthing to do with this case, DT, casey, the anthonys, jurors ect. we should express our disdain instead. its time people get more organized and stick together. if you disagree with caseys behavior yet allow her to profit from it by tuning in then you are part of the problem. im sure we will hear many comments from people who were "just flipping channels, cat sat on remote and i saw this snippet, was at my moms and she was watching it ect." people will watch and make excuses for why. *sigh*

Could I make a small suggestion? Before slamming them with well deserved outrage at this insanity, can we get proof they did actually sign her?

I'm not saying Ms. Jones, whom I'm not familiar with, is wrong but WM is possibly the most well known talent agency in the world. This would be nuts just from a business pov.

Are any MSM reporting this? I suspect if it is false WM will be releasing a statement in about 5 seconds.

I think I'm going to need a cite on that one because...WHAT. Was she possibly being sarcastic?

She claims she confirmed it with Inside Edition and several other news sources. I know, that's questionable and all, LOL...but I'm going on the assumption that she's telling it straight.

Oh, and IF so, that it's Baez and Casey "as a package deal." As they said, Baez can have it set up that he (Baez) gets the $$$ and then turns over certain amounts to Casey.

Awesome. :banghead:

You can also get a list of all the people (actors, musicians, etc...) and boycott all the movies, albums, etc... they represent. LOCK OUT!! Do not support this!!

Great point!! Someone who is good at organization needs to get this info. A Facebook page would reach more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove