2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone save that picture of CM flipping the bird? I went to show it to hubby & they had taken it down. Wonders why? :giggle:

WAIT!!!

Ok, My BFF books people for shows in L.A.,
she was doing this all liget like and she called them and when she asked about booking them and what was there agents name the lady slam the phone down....

So, I am not sure about this

How did you GET this?!~

(Okay, this was in response to the flight info, it got knocked out)

there are many ways to get flight info - most major airports have a website that detail arrival and departure infor - that's where I pulled todays info - another great site is flightaware.com. I happen to like databases. Just takes a little wiggling.

She claims she confirmed it with Inside Edition and several other news sources. I know, that's questionable and all, LOL...but I'm going on the assumption that she's telling it straight.

Oh, and IF so, that it's Baez and Casey "as a package deal." As they said, Baez can have it set up that he (Baez) gets the $$$ and then turns over certain amounts to Casey.

Awesome. :banghead:
Does he think that he can outsmart the IRS...really?

Mods? I think that having a thread that lists which companies who promote anything PRO FCA/defense team/juror gratis would be incredibly appropriate. Our collective voices will speak loudest to these companies, it would be nice to have ONE location to get the contact info from? Can someone create a thread for that? Pretty please?

I believe something like this has to be cleared thru Tricia first.

WAIT!!!

Ok, My BBF books people for shows in L.A.,
sshe was doing this all liget like and she called them and when she asked about booking them and what was there eaagents name the lady slam the phone down....

So, I am not sure about this

Uhhhh, ooops! :giggle: A preemptive lesson!

Per Jane VM,

Baez said it is not true, per Casey!

Didn't comment on himself, LOL

It was on HLN - CNN sister station.

Right, I understand it came from a reporter on HLN. I'm not saying she is wrong but I just am looking for independent confirmation. I just have a really hard time believing WMA signed them. They aren't tabloid fodder pushers afaik.

Just don't want people to get really upset if this is untrue or misreported... say, if Jose/someone related said he got them signed to a big agency like WMA.

Connecting with that agency is her first step to the beautiful life of entertainers. Cocktail parties, trips to Europe, the whole nine yards. That life will be her downfall, a little girl from Florida trying to make it in the world of swingers. She get hooked onthe first round of coke served at a party.

Well, if they didn't sign, i don't know.

This report is not true. casey is not signed. They would not comment on baez though!

Did anyone save that picture of CM flipping the bird? I went to show it to hubby & they had taken it down. Wonders why? :giggle:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6858964&postcount=142"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating[/ame]

I know what Agency I won't be going to for my screenplays. I always respected WMA, but not any more!! Endeavor here I come!!

Connecting with that agency is her first step to the beautiful life of entertainers. Cocktail parties, trips to Europe, the whole nine yards. That life will be her downfall, a little girl from Florida trying to make it in the world of swingers. She get hooked onthe first round of coke served at a party.

Well, if they didn't sign, i don't know.

I envision some serious substance abuse wherever she is. jmo

And what was Baez' comment, something about Casey hasn't signed anything yet...or HE hasn't signed anything FOR Casey, as of yet. Well, there we go. He needs to quit being a lawyer and just become her publicist.

JMO and MOO

JVM just reporting that ICA is not signed with a talent agency, but JB will not comment on his involvement with the agency.

Can't find an email address for wma. Makes sense though that JB would need an agent, trying to get his own show... he knows if he tries any more cases he could crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove