2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN saying another hearing coming up to determine if jurors names released. I think they should be kept quiet. I really don't want some nut hurtingtheir families.

I love you guys so much! I haven't met ONE poster here that I haven't felt connected to. DH actually has a few jealousy pangs. :giggle:. With that aside, I just want to thank you all for the support I have been given. I know, I know, I have said that a zillion times, but it would take another zillion or two to catch up. I just honestly don't know what I would do without you guys. :blowkiss:

ETA....love ya sis. :)

I can think of one good thing to come out of this. Everyone in the US of A knows how the population feels about this jury and this verdict. The next child murderer will NOT be set free. They will not. I hope Zarah's or Haliegh's is next even without bodies. Surely there will not be 12 more stupid people. At least now the prosecutors will know to dum down any and all evidence so as not to confuse village idiots.

Media is arguing infront of HHJBP right now to gain access of jurors' names

They would need literary agents, not talent agents. jmo

Tulessa, what did the cousin say about george?!?!? im dying over here!

Thank You ...

Hmmm ... I wonder what Lee is up to ? He did not show up for the Closing Arguments, Jury Instructions and the Jury Verdict ?

And I am also wondering "what" he would need an attorney for ?

:waitasec: No telling with the Anthony's ...

Hmmm...wondering...now that 'double jeopardy' has come into play, wonder if a 'little birdie' has some truths to tell.

So should we all go back and delete our post??? It would be really sad if peeps got on here and just read one post and harassed them...

WMA has more money then g-d so it won't phase them much but it might be a good idea just so no one gets needlessly upset.

I think some poor interns in their mailroom are going to have a really bad day.

I know everyone, including myself, doesn't want to contribute any money that could end up in Casey's hands. Just think you wait till things are confirmed by MSM. We know the DT likes playing with the media although I don't think JB would plant something like this as it's just really dumb.

georgegas.jpg

HHJBP agrees with media attorneys that jurors names should be available. He has concerns, though. One of the jurors has indicated that that juror has very serious security concerns, that even before that juror left the courthouse, they had folks trying to contact them - that they had contacted relatives out of state - that people have contacted their family members, staked out their houses, following them around. It is no big secret that some people disagree with their verdict.

Someone on NG said it best...."obviously there are 12 people that still think the world is flat" speaking of the jurors!

She claims she confirmed it with Inside Edition and several other news sources. I know, that's questionable and all, LOL...but I'm going on the assumption that she's telling it straight.

Oh, and IF so, that it's Baez and Casey "as a package deal." As they said, Baez can have it set up that he (Baez) gets the $$$ and then turns over certain amounts to Casey.

Awesome. :banghead:

I have been saying this all alone throught out the trial.

I believe JB had already had deals lined up once she was sentenced. But now the not guilty verdict has put a bit of ding in his pocket so he has to add ICA to the mix so he can still profit. Don't think for a minute this deal just got made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove