2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bill O'R

Geraldo on...

Bill asking him if he has changed his assessment.

GR: yes, reassessed position.

This is twice I heard GR say they asked for the DP because the democrat AG is try to look tuff on crime more so than the republican opponent. I didn't believe I really heard uber Lib GR say something bed about a democrat the first time but he said it again. This case is a lot of things but political? Joy Behar seems to think Sarah Palin bears mentioning in regard to this case as well. Strangely watch JVM Joy B. and GR help me feel like they just got 12 similar people on the jury.

JMO Ryan from HLN news discussing the Caylee Law. If this law had existed maybe KC would have reported it. (not exact quote) Give me a freekin break! ahhh I don't think so....

But she sure as hell could be servng time in Federal Prison right now for NOT reporting her daughter.

Here's the article re: LDB

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_745379.html

From the article:
She said Linda told her that the Florida State Attorney General's office has not permitted her to talk to the media, even after the verdict.

"Geraldo Rivera came up to her and introduced himself, but she told him she couldn't talk to him," Cindy Drane said.

"You'll find one thing out about Linda -- she plays by the rules, her ethics are high," said Don Drane, adding that while they spoke about once a week during the trial, the case was never discussed.

Read more: Prosecutor in Casey Anthony case makes A-K family proud - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_745379.html#ixzz1RZo83PqQ

Wish Linda Drane Burdick would go on a few talk shows. Would love to hear her thoughts.

She can't...still employed w/State Attny. Office

I'll say it again...if it had been a husband/wife scenario- where one or the other hadn't been reported missing, if the surviving spouse seemingly disappeared from the lives of family members, if they had gone out and partied and pretended life was beautiful (on someone else's dime), if they repeatedly lied to LE about the whereabouts of their spouse, if decomp and high levels of chloroform had been found in the trunk of their vehicle along with a death band of their spouse's hair, if there were dog alerts in the spouse's backyard, if there were reports of an "alleged" fight, if their vehicle was left abandoned by a dumpster, if they were the last known person to be seen with their spouse, and the body found near the spouse's home, etc.- there is no doubt in my mind there would have been a Murder 1 conviction. The jury found it easier to accept that a mother (a child herself by all appearances) could not possibly have murdered her child and blames the State for not providing "enough" evidence to convict her. IMVHO the jury did not weigh the evidence in the same way they would have had the victim been an adult...and that's all on them!

PS- sorry if this seems like a random thought...I had typed the post in reponse to an earlier post, but alas...I hit something on the keyboard and poof! it went.

Yes. I agree. A good looking woman (in some people's eyes...I happen to see the evil which negates any outer beauty she might have) to boot. No way with that jury sitting across the room looking at her day in and day out. All her antics, poor me in this wittle bitty chair, I'm so sweet and innocent and misunderstood and abused....feeeeeeel sorry for me, pleeeeeeeese. I think she should have been kept in another room during the trial. Bet the outcome would have been way different if the jury had voted, then Casey was pranced out in front of them. Bet they would not believe their eyes that the person they would be looking at could be the evil person that was just described to them.

If I were Casey, I would never give any interviews. I would hole myself into a cottage somewhere in the middle of nowhere and write. She could make a decent, quiet living by doing this and maybe, just maybe people will forget about her.

Unfortunately, that is not in Casey's nature and she is going to regret the day she was ever found "Not Guilty."

Yes. I agree. A good looking woman (in some people's eyes...I happen to see the evil which negates any outer beauty she might have) to boot. No way with that jury sitting across the room looking at her day in and day out. All her antics, poor me in this wittle bitty chair, I'm so sweet and innocent and misunderstood and abused....feeeeeeel sorry for me, pleeeeeeeese. I think she should have been kept in another room during the trial. Bet the outcome would have been way different if the jury had voted, then Casey was pranced out in front of them. Bet they would not believe their eyes that the person they would be looking at could be the evil person that was just described to them.

Yes indeed. Casey is nothing if not a skilled con artist. She is a master of manipulation.

Heres the email I sent to ABC:
Im sure my email is nicer than some you have received. In regards to any offers that your company may be contemplating as to Casey Anthony - Im sure your company would not want the financial blow associated with any interviews, programs or movies about this murderer.
A boycott of everything ABC would leave a bad taste in your CEOs mouths as the aquittal verdict has left in the mouths of every citizen in the US. Please dont dirty the ABC name with anything connected to this horrible woman.

Great effort, but sadly, ABC doesn't really care. They are the ones who paid KC $200,000 for the pix of Caylee way back when...people complained, wrote emails, letters, etc....there were even articles written about ABC in regards to "checkbook journalism"...they just DON'T CARE. Sad, isn't it.

O/T I just realized my dd is straightening her hair and using her webcam as a mirror. :lol:

What else is JA saying?

Too funny, for a split second I thought you were going to say that your DD was straightening her hair with the straightener that Zanny gave her. I need to step away from this case for awhile.

They definitely were not watching the same Casey I was watching during LDB's closing statement. Casey was murdering LDB with her eyes right there in the courtroom.

Did the NOT see her showing any emotion for Caylee... you know the victim in this trial?? Why would I even expect them to do that when they couldn't even follow basic common sense??

I thought Dr. Drew said Federal? sorry.

Well she sure as hell could be serving time in a STATE prison right now.

Bill O was just interviewing the FL state senator that introduced it he talked about the ages and reporting times 2 hrs for accidental death and 48 hours missing under 12 yrs old IIRC. Getting these type of laws passed in all 50 states is tuff is why I pointed it out. Bill gets really crazy when states and judges fail children. Not just acting crazy like NG but like sending reporters to track down the Judges and ask them why they did something stupid like letting a child molester loose. In fact he has NG on once in a blue moon.

Does anyone else agree with me that Mark Eiglarsh has been back-peddling on all the shows when he appears? Boy, he really doesn't want to say a single bad thing about this jury. Before the verdict, he was all prosecution side, now not so much.

They definitely were not watching the same Casey I was watching during LDB's closing statement. Casey was murdering LDB with her eyes right there in the courtroom.

Did the NOT see her showing any emotion for Caylee... you know the victim in this trial?? Why would I even expect them to do that when they couldn't even follow basic common sense??

I remember a tweet during the trial, that the jury had quit looking at KC at some point...and I thought, at the time, that the jury was sick of her and thought she was guilty...I sure read that one wrong! :(

HLN's ratings will dwindle right back down to less than 1 million a night very soon...maybe even lower. I wish some credible network would start up a court channel, they must see the interest is there, from this trial and other high-profile cases. I would watch most trials if they were broadcast, but as much as I have always hated HLN, they have made me hate them even more in recent months.

Does anyone else agree with me that Mark Eiglarsh has been back-peddling on all the shows when he appears? Boy, he really doesn't want to say a single bad thing about this jury. Before the verdict, he was all prosecution side, now not so much.

I agree however I guess he has to be very careful not to alienate any future Jury he may present a case to ... If he is still practicing. He needs to be Jury friendly.

Acting like a normal 22 yr. female??? :banghead:

Did these jurors not pay attention at all??? Most 22 yr. old women lie about having a job?? Steal from anyone and everyone? Make up people to cover lies?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Just never mind. None of these jurors will ever convince me that they truly believe what they are parroting to the media. I'm not buying that all of them, alt. jurors included, are this completely clueless.

I wonder if JVM is going to stand outside that empty-looking courthouse all next week. She is starting to look a bit deranged...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back