2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days ago I never expected I would be typing if I thought she would "go home" or elsewhere.

My speculation is that she has already been transferred from the OC jail to another jail...and will be released from there to throw the media/etc off...for her "protection" of course. She will then live anywhere but on Hopespring Drive...

ETA: I also believe this is why CM's visit was denied...she is no longer housed there, and the Anthony's will be able to do interviews and say they have no idea where she is.

I posted this on another thread....
I agree with you. I think that Cindy's refused visit to ICA in jail yesterday was to throw everyone off..... to make everyone think that ICA was still there, when in fact she has been moved already... still under custody, but in a secret location.

I know this sounds very melodramatic, and I hesitate to give her any attention at all. This case causes alot of inner conflict.

IF KC does go home, and with her living there day after day with GA and CA, how long do you think it will be before her searches for "neckbreaking", etc. begin again? LOL

I was just thinking that as your post came up.

Remember how George said in his suicide letter that he kept asking questions about ICA and CA's response was to "let it be" or "leave it alone"? He knows if he hadn't left" it alone, if he had somehow insisted on getting answers and compliance years ago, little Caylee might still be alive today.

So how do you think GA might react if CA said the same thing to him if ICA came home. What if she said - "just leave it alone, it's over. We have our daughter back".

What do you all think he would do or say to that answer/demand?

I'm not sure what he would do, but I can guarantee you it wouldn't be pretty and would contain some violence specifically directed to ICA. I don't think CA would be able to intimidate him this time - at all.

And if ICA did go home? Don't anybody strike a match, that home would be ready to blow at anytime.

And to those who say ICA and LA will reconcile because they have a special bond unlike her feelings for CA and GA. ( I heard some touchy feelie talking head say that the other night and burst out laughing.) Oh sure - call him a pedophile too - make it good enough he will have a hard time finding a good job, good enough that people for years will link his name to suspected child abuse. And you think LA is going to welcome ICA back with open arms.
Does not compute. At all.

She'll go off and be like Mary Winkler. I mean who really even thinks of Mary now? What is she doing? Where is she living?? She dropped out of the news quicklike. ICA is hoping she will as well.

I disagree. Mary Winkler was a true victim. ICA was the victimizer and it was ton a defenseless child, not a large man who was beating and berating her for years.

The only thing they have in common is they are both small women.

I still think that they are going to admit her, temporarily to a treatment/spa facility so she doesn't have to show up for Zenaida depo

5 days ago I never expected I would be typing if I thought she would "go home" or elsewhere.

My speculation is that she has already been transferred from the OC jail to another jail...and will be released from there to throw the media/etc off...for her "protection" of course. She will then live anywhere but on Hopespring Drive...

ETA: I also believe this is why CM's visit was denied...she is no longer housed there, and the Anthony's will be able to do interviews and say they have no idea where she is.

I'm confused as to why you or anyone else thinks ICA wants to CA now or anytime regardless of where she is....:waitasec:

I still think that they are going to admit her, temporarily to a treatment/spa facility so she doesn't have to show up for Zenaida depo

I think that's a good thought but we assume she has neither drug nor alcohol dependency, and she was checked out by three shrinks about three weeks before her trial ended so what would be the reason given for her not to be found in contempt for ignoring a subpoena?

I don't think needing spa massages and pedi/mani will cut it!:floorlaugh:

I don't think LA would reconcile either, but you never know.
I watched Dateline online and then watched another episode. In it a woman was sexually assaulted by her brother a few times but maintained a nice close relationship with him until he got arrested for murder. It came out that he had assaulted and raped some cousins as well, who never told either.

I wish I could get this case completely out of my head. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking the verdict was not for real and ICA will be going to jail.

I got way to invested in ICA being found guilty.

I have adopted an entirely new view about her acquittal. I think it will be better in the end than if she was found guilty. She is going to have a huge fall from the 'victory' she thinks she has attained. The public HATES her. She is under the allusion that she is a celebrity now. But she will see the truth soon enough. She will be angry and frustrated to no end. This will not have a happy ending. She is going to be miserable and haunted imo.

I'd guess there's a difference between "competent to stand trial" and "mentally ill".

I think KC is mentally ill, and because of the way the family operated, they never sought help for her. Maybe they never saw it. Remember, CA never took her to a gynecologist until she was pregnant, and everyone knew she was pregnant before her parents did.

FWIW George knew in May!

~snipped from GA's deposition

Attachments

• may.png
    may.png
    69 KB · Views: 83

I don't think the DT is going to want to support her for long. Even CM hedged around in that interview with JC and said he'd take her in for a "short time" but it was obvious he didn't mean it.
Any of them who takes her in is putting themselves and their families at risk.

OK, I had to run errands today that took me through Amish country...Lancaster County PA where Witness was set and filmed. And it occured to me :eek: you know how ICA takes her ideas from movies? What if she hides out in Amish Country? That would be the perfect cover for her! :floorlaugh:

I was raised in Bucks County, PA, near Doylestown. I know years ago the women wore gray, primarily, don't know if they still do. Wouldn't that be like prison garb to her? And I don't think they would allow her to tie knots in her sweaters. lol jmo

Ya'll are going to think I am nuts but I don't even blame her. I wouldn't want to be around Cindy either. Lol But yeah I did NOT think she was going home because I think her lawyers would advise that she stay far away.

Yes, pretty hard for ICA to go on shows, write books, have interviews for articles outlining their dastardly deeds to poor little ICA if she is back being the princess at home...

I suspected this when I read that George and Cindy left court after the verdict without trying to talk to her.

I think they have grown closer over the past three years - not having KC around has demonstrated to them how disruptive to family life she was. And, unlike the jury, they know she killed Caylee.

The lying/mistruths during the trial were only to save her from the death penalty. I don't believe that they actually thought for a moment she would get off and I think they were as shocked and upset as everyone else.

No, this is as much George and Cindy's decision as KCs. I haven't read a reason for the change in release date, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that GA and CA said she wasn't welcome there, and so her release had to be delayed until a suitable alternative could be found.

All MOO of course.

I think she should live with Rosalie Bolin (sp?), the lady who married the serial killer. I think they probably have a lot in common. She could even work for her; maybe help free her husband. Any maybe RB could introduce her to some really nice death row guy. Who knows, even marry one. Match made in heaven!!

That was my first thought too when I heard someone from the DT was taking her in. This is PERFECT place for her. She can practice her paralegal skills on her friend Roslaie's clients. They will be perfect for each other. They deserve each other, imo.

If Roslaie has no problem taking her young daughters to death row to meet their 'new' father than she should have no problem introducing them to their
new sis, Casey.

The best thing for anyone to do about CM is to ignore him. Honestly, why is anyone wasting time on what that unusual person has to say?

I think that's a good thought but we assume she has neither drug nor alcohol dependency, and she was checked out by three shrinks about three weeks before her trial ended so what would be the reason given for her not to be found in contempt for ignoring a subpoena?

I think they are going to try -
In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location. "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

I disagree. Mary Winkler was a true victim. ICA was the victimizer and it was ton a defenseless child, not a large man who was beating and berating her for years.

The only thing they have in common is they are both small women.

Victim? Tell that to her poor husband.

She hasn't been able to properly grieve the loss of her beloved daughter seeing as how she's been in PC and on lockdown 23/7 for three years. Poor thing has been locked up on an f'ing whim and all this time she's been innocent. :eek: She needs time to process everything, ya know. At least that's the excuse they'll use.

They're not going to let her testify in that civil case anytime soon. Stall, delay, rinse, lather repeat.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member