2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to turn off Greta's show. I'm dine listening to the jurors. Even if the foreman is explaining himself pretty well. Mason will be on shortly, so it's best to bail now. lol
Me, too. Wish they would change the subject! This jury foreman is too much to take, they all believed George was the murderer?!?! He spoke in a way that sounded since he was sitting just ten feet from George, he could read him. Wow. Just OMG. Unbelievable.

IDK, CA & GA were pretty chummy with a couple of the deputies at the courthouse the day of sentencing...I can understand it, they were with them, and around them so long...But, I am not so sure they are as loathed by all as we me think.

I noticed CA hugging one deputy - wonder if he was one that gaurded the jurors at their hotel...

Attention murderers out there: Please leave photos and video tapes or invite witnesses to your crimes, otherwise the Anthony jury won't convict you! I just can get over this, how did they manage to get 17 of these eggheads?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/stop-casey-anthony-and-jose-beaz-from-profiting/

don't know if anyone has seen this yet but its a petition to stop ICA and JB from profiting from the case

Thanks, but not sure you can do that. JB is not a convicted felon. ICA has been acquitted of all charges except lying to police and the check fraud charges, which she has served time for. This still is a free country, last time I checked.

The best you can do is not buy anything related to this case by ICA or the defense team.

JMO but my gut is the news conference will be an appeal for peace and calm.
If someone were getting charged, I think we would see the prosecution or the Sheriff himself.

As I said, JMO.

You know what, I hope not. Nobody has done anything to anyone except express their anger and disappointment. People need to vent in order to move on and there isn't anything more maddening than faux concern.
I know all these lawyer TH's on TV and government officials don't like when the little people see the light and wake from their TV comas, and start to question the system. They all depend on it too much for their $$. They get scared when the natives get restless.

Lets all just pop our anti depressants and bend over and take whatever is dished out no matter how wrong it is.
No thank you!

:loser:The jury disregarded everything the prosecution presented. The foreman suspects George? So they must know better than the Sheriff department, the detectives, and the FBI because George wasn't arrested for the crime. How do they square that in their minds? I wish in just one interview the host would challenge these people with the stuff that is coming out of there mouths.

Thanks, but not sure you can do that. JB is not a convicted felon. ICA has been acquitted of all charges except lying to police and the check fraud charges, which she has served time for. This still is a free country, last time I checked.

True, Casey can't be prevented from making money either, if it is offered. I think she will eventually get paid for one interview, even if they pay her for a first "official photo" of herself post-jail. And people will be outraged, but I bet people will read and/or watch.

bobkealingbob kealing

Top sheriff's investigators in the #Caseyanthony case will hold news conference tomorrow including John Allen and Yuri Melich.

17 minutes ago

Cpl. Melic and Det. Allen did everything they could to help convict ICA. They have probably received an "overwhelming" amount of responses and support since the verdict.

I wish I could be "optimistic" about this ... but I'm not ... I do hope I am wrong though ...

:innocent:

Well - I will always remember JB as the unethical defense attorney that got a murderer acquitted that in turn outraged citizens and law makers across the USA they they in turn wrote a law called "Caylee's Law" that made it a felony to not report your child missing

(the only positive thing to come out of this fiasco)

:loser:

I have one word to describe the "Jury Foreman": COWARD ... a HUGE COWARD !

:maddening::loser::maddening:

She won't like Canada. It's too cold. :snowman:

It's snowing here now. :liar:

Yah - all year round and we all live in igloos and there are no cars - we all have dog sleds to get around - and and and and.......there are no fusions at all in Canada - no where no how.....honest!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43710549#43710549
---cheney mason @ 7:45

“I do believe her story. I believed it from the first time I met her which was several weeks before I was actually formally on the team. I went to her home, her room where all the photographs are, and talked with her.
And i have never, for one minute, had any doubt at all, she did not kill her child".

..now, we know, or had been told, that CM joined the defense team on march 18/2010, the day of the indigency hearing...when they "formally made the big announcement".

..according to him now-----he was around and talking with kc, in her bedroom ( which would have had to have been october 14/2008 or before ) since she's never been back "home" since.

..hmmm...so he was pulling the baez puppet strings all along?

so how exactly does that time frame fit in with him initially saying he thought she was guilty

I think they are trying to follow the PR formula that when you get into trouble you go to rehab and the public forgives you, like Tiger Woods, Jesse James and all those upstanding citizens.

I think the distance between Adultery and Murdering your Child has a distance between it like.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................} and so on for at least a couple of pages. Will . Not . Work!!!!!

C. Mason said ICA 's face is as recognizable as the president. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I wouldn't know ICA if I fell over her. There are thousands upon thousands of young people in Orlando in her age bracket, all with long dark hair. Theres no way she would appear any different than anyone of them to me.

Some generous soul will buy her a warm coat and 2 pair of boots and 3 pair of mittens and a one way ticket to see our friends to the north!:floorlaugh:

Hot as he77 here in FL and she would so enjoy seeing snow!

No no - the North may be strong and free - but we are very grouchy indeed - not friendly at all. Not friendly - uh uh! It's hard to be friendly when you spend your life in snow shoes - send her to Alaska instead but thanks so much for thinking of Canada...:banghead:

Attention murderers out there: Please leave photos and video tapes or invite witnesses to your crimes, otherwise the Anthony jury won't convict you! I just can get over this, how did they manage to get 17 of these eggheads?

SCRAMBLED eggheads....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member