2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace saying the jury foreman and most of the jury believes KC killed Caylee..

smh...

just smfh

This upsets me even more, why did they rush to judgement then? Again, they did not take making their decision seriously.......makes the situation even worse..... Just ignore me, but why, why, why?????????????? This can never be fixed and I think that is why I am having such a hard time dealing with it.......

Wonder if JP is feeling he should have handled some things differently....like giving them their da*n mistrial.......................

I understand that the "talking heads" in the media say that mob mentality is bad and vigilante justice is unacceptable..but this is the same America that makes billions of $$ in the movie industry and the video game industry promoting and glorifying just that. If they really wanted things to calm down..why not just quit reporting on it?? Perhaps they are trying to say (we don't want the people to take matters into their own hands..but if they do..it's just another story for us) Don't get me wrong..I want the responsible party to pay the penance for their crime...unfortunately it won't be within the justice system as I'd hoped. Who here would be saddened if vigilante justice were to prevail where the justice system failed?

This upsets me even more, why did they rush to judgement then? Again, they did not take making their decision seriously.......makes the situation even worse..... Just ignore me, but why, why, why?????????????? This can never be fixed and I think that is why I am having such a hard time dealing with it.......

Wonder if JP is feeling he should have handled some things differently....like giving them their da*m mistrial.......................

i agree with the first part, but look at all of us, we didn't see this coming, either did HHJP. Hindsight is truly 20/20, but I have no fear FCA will get what is coming via karma.. it's all in the right hands, from the lightening strike makes me truly believe it!

You can put a rush on it and get one in hours!

You can if you're not in jail. She's going to have a hard time getting one in the middle of the night on Sunday morning. LOL

If she has one, I'd suggest someplace like Thailand. Anyplace where she can legally "entertain" men for money, since that's her only known skill. She can continue to call herself an event planner.

bobkealingbob kealing

Top sheriff's investigators in the #Caseyanthony case will hold news conference tomorrow including John Allen and Yuri Melich.

17 minutes ago
Now those two I would love to hear from. I would buy their books too. They really know the inside scoops. Bless their hearts for all their dedication. I imagine they are heart sick over the verdict. JMHO

#CaseyAnthony has deposition sked. 10 a.m. Tuesday July 19 re: Zenaida Gonzales civil suit at Morgan and Morgan law office.

Will she be out of the state, the country??? If she doesn't show, can they arrest her again? I don't think she's going anywhere but Hopespring dr.... or a local hotel.

Wonder if JP is feeling he should have handled some things differently....like giving them their da*n mistrial.......................
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/new...alks-About-Casey-Anthony-Trial-20110711-am-sd

The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial -- who asked not to be identified -- says many of the jurors believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee.

But because the prosecution never showed how it happened, they were -- by the letter of the law -- forced to rule for acquittal on all murder charges.

..it's beyond pathetic.

..jeffA was shocked that they never asked a single question-----and said that NORMALLY they ask to see something again, have areas of the LAW explained to them...

..judgeS doesn't think that they UNDERSTAND circumstantial evidence---OR--that "reasonable doubt" does not mean "ALL doubt"..

..not this jury-------this "mensa12" apparently needed no assistance what so ever.

..they were ready to get out of the "BigBrother" house---and let kc win.

What could this possibly be about? Could it be something that could make a difference in any way??? Just holding out hope I guess :(

Can't make a difference either way regarding KC, legally at least. Maybe they are going after Cindy or George..Or someone else...I mean..KC is clear, so let's go after who the jury thinks is involved..
I don't really think GA was part of a coverup...But I do believe he and CA, and maybe even LA and who knows who else, lied extensively to get KC off..So, at this point, I am all for the whole lot of them being prosecuted until we find out the truth. I realize I am reaching ......really reaching..But, this is a hot mess, and nothing will surprise me.

Does anyone know what time the news conference is scheduled for???

Still catching up and am late to the party. But I gots lots to say. Sorry. :)

Just think. If one - just ONE - of those jurors had held their ground if they didn't agree with the others, that one person would be a HERO right now. Or he/she may have been responsible for changing some of the other's minds. This latest juror, the foreman FFS, that's whining that he thinks she's guilty but the proof wasn't there and is just so sick about it - so sick he can't even show his cowardly face - is just sorry he wasn't the one that had enough intestinal fortitude to do the right thing and end up being a hero instead of reviled. Oh well, them's the breaks. That's what happens when you're a spineless jellyfish instead of an upstanding human being and citizen.

JB is sitting in his office wondering 'how much' his retainer from ICA should be.

Pretty soon we have to come up with another way to differentiate ICA and CA cause ICA will be struttin her stuff.

Great minds here let's get to it. Now how shall we refer to ICA and not get a TOS?:great:

She'll always be ICA to me. Doesn't matter whether she's currently an imate or not I'm sure she will be again - just a matter of time. I tried spelling her name out and it made me want to puke. So I'll stick with ICA. What'd they gonna do, sue me? Maybe the A's will try to trademark that too. LOL! (Although I do sorta like FCA and the 'F' isn't for Felon.)

According to Mark Lippman, the OCSD is still protecting CA and GA.

That's just so pathetic and wrong. They have no respect for LE, have spit in their faces, but have no problem calling on them to 'protect' them when they feel their freedoms have been infringed upon. Oh, the iorny! Maybe their new financial advisor can set aside some of those big dollars they're expecting on security.

HHJP sure was surprised with the verdict. If you can watch it again you will notice HHJP reviews the verdict forms and then reviews them a second time before giving them to the Clerk.

I didn't catch that. I wish I had. I was (and still am) so shell shocked that I can't go back and watch that verdict being read again right now. I just can't.

Use of that term is supposed to deter those who disagree with the verdict and are vocal and firm in their belief.

There was only one Lynch mob in this case, Caylee's mother, a party of 1!

I think CA should be added to that party. She was leading the pack, pitchfork and torch in hand, when Caylee was 'missing' and blaming everybody and anybody, except her own daughter, when Caylee's remains were discovered.

May they all rot - the Anthony family (all of them), the entire slimy DT, the confused and cowardly jurors and anyone else that turned their back and sold out that precious child for the likes of that creature who is less than human waste.

Phew! IMO, of course.

ID channel ca-behind the verdict on now.

:banghead::banghead: Yeah, I'm watching it too, have tried to detox myself a little bit from all of this the last couple of days, but figured since it was on ID (my FAV channel) it might be worth watching since it's not MSM... I feel my BP beginning to rise though, the 2 alt jurors (#2 & #4) come across more like people who are critiquing a movie etc rather than seeing the seriousness of their task at hand. How can they NOT realize that by not following the rules of the court in coming to a verdict, that they have let a murderer....and not JUST a murderer, but a CHILD murderer walk free? I just don't get it... it breaks my heart & deeply saddens my soul.....:maddening:

IDK, CA & GA were pretty chummy with a couple of the deputies at the courthouse the day of sentencing...I can understand it, they were with them, and around them so long...But, I am not so sure they are as loathed by all as we me think.

I saw others have posted about the jury foreman being on Greta tonight.
Here is a link that has some of what he talks about.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out

I find all the jurors comments disturbing..so pathetic...

I do not agree with any of the threats and such against them, the Anthonys or ICA

Well from that link it looks as if the Not Guiltly/KC lovers are the violent disturbed ones. Of course that is just one person....just sayin' though.

What could this possibly be about? Could it be something that could make a difference in any way??? Just holding out hope I guess :(

I don't think so. Sadly, there's nothing that can make a difference now. The befuddled jurors made sure of that.

I think it's just a PR thing. To thank everyone for their support and maybe to try to help quell the anger a bit. JMO

And this is why I will continue to threaten Canadians with my immigration every time an election doesn't go my way.

We put you up in Inuvik, in The Northwest Territories. A well meant word of advice though. Be ready for the mosquitoes in the summer time. They are killers. On the other hand, summer is only 6 weeks long at best. Winters are a touch long, and cold.:D Do you like seal meat? Oh do not try and feed the polar bears. They have a nasty bit.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove