2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah - you are right and she doesn't probably have a passport!

Oh Geez - I'd better alert the borders.......Ack! She better not be heading North!!!!! Bring out the National Guard - I don't care if they are sandbagging some flood some where - this is an emergency!

..even though it was determined earlier that she could get a passport ( although some said that while owing the IRS that she couldn't...so that's up in the air..)

..there are a number of countries that won't take felons--------and we (canada) is one of them.

..deep breaths "logical girl" ...calm yourself.....

She said Casey doesn't know what happened after the drowning and that 1 or more other people are involved.

Thanks for clarifying that!

I could have sworn her brilliant defense attorney said that her molesting daddy took care of it. Not that there were any details of what she did between the "morning or afternoon" that Caylee drowned and when she was with TL renting movies. If her client said she didn't know what happened after the drowning, but that 1 or more "people" were involved, she's not naming her daddy is she? Maybe she's throwing CA & GA under the bus. Maybe some unknown people part of the grand human/dog involved conspiracy against her! Lies and more lies, and they are not just coming from ECA it seems.

I was also thinking Canada or Hawaii!!

Respectively, being a Canadian, I find that offensive.

Well on consideration here. We love hunting here.

10 points for a baby killer on our charts. With a cash bonus thrown in from our court system.:great:

Nancy Grace saying the jury foreman and most of the jury believes KC killed Caylee..

smh...

just smfh

She sold pictures of
Caylee to networks in the beginning of this case. She made of 200000.00 dollars and owes taxes on that money.

And while she was selling those pictures she knew Caylee was dead and exactly where she was. I relly hope she is not free for to long anf I better shut my trap now!:banghead:

A black eye, bloody lip, broken bones, 3rd degree burns from the special breaks would not have caused me to change my mind.

If I were forced with weighing 11 other people who madly want to go home and justice for a child who could not defend themselves....I'd piss them all off with a smile.

Me too!! I can't believe that anyone would give in and sign a NG verdict......

slowly weaning myself away from this case, day by day, hour by hour then I come back here and I get sucked back in - I need help.

I am getting better..I don't watch IS,HLN anymore and I did go to other WS sites today and looked at a few other cases that I will try and help with!!But I do like to read the posts about the interviews,the foreman will be intersting.

Jumping off of your post.....did the DT not think it important to have KC in therapy during the 3 years she was behind bars? I guess I am wondering why they think it so important to NOW get KC some mental help and not directly after she "found" her daughter dead?

Mel ~

I think they are trying to follow the PR formula that when you get into trouble you go to rehab and the public forgives you, like Tiger Woods, Jesse James and all those upstanding citizens.

She won't like Canada. It's too cold. :snowman:

It's snowing here now. :liar:

Some generous soul will buy her a warm coat and 2 pair of boots and 3 pair of mittens and a one way ticket to see our friends to the north!:floorlaugh:

Hot as he77 here in FL and she would so enjoy seeing snow!

I know. It seems more and more that JB did some pretty unethical things during the trial. I can't see how the Florida Bar can let the accumulation of unethical conduct slide. I don't expect it would rise to the level of disbarment but something does not smell right. I know I heard this today. I just did not hear the entire conversation

Thats not what she said. I watched it! She didn't way anymore that what DT did in trial other than she doesn't think Casey knows what happened after the drowning.

I think they are trying to follow the PR formula that when you get into trouble you go to rehab and the public forgives you, like Tiger Woods, Jesse James and all those upstanding citizens.

But little do they know,it won't work..you can not cure a person who is cold as ice and killed their 3 yr old child!

Nancy Grace saying the jury foreman and most of the jury believes KC killed Caylee..

smh...

just smfh

They have already proved what they believe! Now they are lying, just like the Anthony's!!!!!!!!!!

NG is talking about the jury foreman's statement right now. Said he was appalled when handed the verdict to sign? WTH? And he SIGNED it?????????

Lol--they may think LV is more her cup of men!

ECA can't hold a candle to some of those showgirls in LV. Yes, she should go there. My Brother thinks she's weird looking and he doesn't follow the case. Plus, isn't prostitution Legal. She doesn't have any other skills. :floorlaugh:

Thats not what she said. I watched it! She didn't way anymore that what DT did in trial other than she doesn't think Casey knows what happened after the drowning.

LMAO Next they will be saying aliens abducted her and forced her to party for 31 days.

The DT has slipped up a few times since the verdict. JB called it a murder and CM forgot the story was a drowning. God only knows how many stories ICA told them as well.

If she manages to get away with not being charged with anything else, some medical facility like a rest home , lol, will take her and she will end up married to some kind of shrink, who understands her, lol.

Some generous soul will buy her a warm coat and 2 pair of boots and 3 pair of mittens and a one way ticket to see our friends to the north!:floorlaugh:

Hot as he77 here in FL and she would so enjoy seeing snow!

I say she goes to a nice swamp equipped with some duct tape, garbage bags, and a stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove