2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a snippet of something today about Ann Finnell saying KC does not know what happened to her daughter. Doesn't that fly in the face of JB prosecution? I did not hear the entire story but IS had the piece and I walked in at the end but they were critical of the statement saying that JB laid out what happened in court. I'm afraid I don't understand and thought perhaps someone else heard this and could elaborate.

She said Casey doesn't know what happened after the drowning and that 1 or more other people are involved.

I don't undertand how Casey ows so much in taxes when she never even worked????

She was paid $200,000 for pictures and video of Caylee...she never paid taxes on it. :rocker:

No tequila today my friend, if I started drinking in this furious state of mind, I would never wake up from a drunken stooper. :giggle:

She got 200 grand from ABC, which is why she owes all that tax money.

umm hmm - and JB supposedly had it in an account for her, but he took it all for his fees and didn't leave anything to pay taxes - how do you like him now CFKC??

If that is true, that KC allegedly told her lawyers that she didn't know what happened, then JB should be in big trouble. Because I believe it is a crime of some sort for any attorney (they are all officers of the court) to tell a made up, bald face lie story for the jury. I had assumed that <that woman> had fed all of that to the defense and they went with it because that would be allowed. (Meaning they didn't purposely perpetrate a fraud upon the court). I hope that makes sense. As distasteful as I find Jose Baez, I did assume it was a story his client fed to him. If AF is now saying her client "didn't know what happened", that's a new can of worms. moo

she didn't say anything different than what the DT said in trial. Casey doesn't know what happened AFTER the drowning and that 1 or more ppl may be involved.

Jumping off of your post.....did the DT not think it important to have KC in therapy during the 3 years she was behind bars? I guess I am wondering why they think it so important to NOW get KC some mental help and not directly after she "found" her daughter dead?

Mel ~

Maybe this related to the DT's request to have ICA unable to assist in her own defense and the judge brought in 3 psychiatrists? Maybe something did go on in the midst of trial. Um probably not :maddening:

I also believe that Casey and Casey alone covered up and murdered her daughter.

I just think that George did not come across well on the stand. I believe that he was trying so hard to show that he was innocent that he came across as uncooperative. After being accused of sexually molesting your 8 year old daughter and duct taping and covering up the drowning of your granddaughter, it is completely understandable.

While I believe George had ZERO involvement in the death of Caylee, I do think that George just didn't come across well on the stand. MOO

BBM George did not want to be believed. He wanted to lose credibility with the Jury. It was all a defense ruse. IMO It worked like a charm too.

I would have told them to write a note and tell them we are deadlock,cause I won't change my mind!!!

A black eye, bloody lip, broken bones, 3rd degree burns from the special breaks would not have caused me to change my mind.

If I were forced with weighing 11 other people who madly want to go home and justice for a child who could not defend themselves....I'd piss them all off with a smile.

umm hmm - and JB supposedly had it in an account for her, but he took it all for his fees and didn't leave anything to pay taxes - how do you like him now CFKC??

but-do u think he could have made the IRS money in the last wk from the BW and GR interviews?-65,000 is not a lot of money them!

Well according to JB in opening statements Caylee drowned in the pool and screamed at Casey, look what you did,your mother will never forgive you for this........ all BS of course.

So AF needs to pay more attention to her cases.........:floorlaugh:

This is perfect eample of how crap gets started. I watched the interview, she didn't say anything different than the DT at trial. Caylee drowned in the pool but after the drowning Casey doewn't know what happened.

She was paid $200,000 for pictures and video of Caylee...she never paid taxes on it. :rocker:

No tequila today my friend, if I started drinking in this furious state of mind, I would never wake up from a drunken stooper. :giggle:

LOL, that's ok mom,, I am ready for bed shortly and I too am still in a furious state of mind myself.
I know some people have quoted that justice was served and the jury has spoken but to me that is BS. And obviously most of the USA thinks so as do other countries. It just went so wrong.

I don't undertand how Casey ows so much in taxes when she never even worked????

She sold pictures of
Caylee to networks in the beginning of this case. She made of 200000.00 dollars and owes taxes on that money.

slowly weaning myself away from this case, day by day, hour by hour then I come back here and I get sucked back in - I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand