2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is a great time to be a burgler, thief, bank robber, etc..... in Orlando again. Seeing all those police forces(and horses) tied up barricading the Anthony home is sickening. The tax payers are paying for the protection of the lying criminals again here. But sadly not the safety of the good honest people who pay all the $$$ bills of the Orlando police forces. Orlando is the sweet heart home of baby murders, liars, very distorted values. And I am sure Casey will get huge tax players resources spent on protecting her upon release. Where all other people would be thrown out of the jail with bus money at best.

yeah-she is going to have the S.W.A.T!!!

Take a deep breath folks!

Nancy Grace
Just in: New reports surface Tot Mom’s jury foreman says many jurors believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and he was reportedly sick as he signed the ‘not guilty’ verdict sheet! Also, Jose Baez confirms Tot Mom will leave town immediately following her jail release in just a few days – but where will she go? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments tonight at 8PM ET only on HLN!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

ugh... wtf?! I mean seriously...

Why can't you just hang out at your luxurious hotel for one more week and hang the freaking jury if that's how you felt?

they'd walk away looking a lot better than they do now..

..the only thing that makes me smile is thinking of how rotten kc's world is going to be.

..she'll be "free"-----with no where to go.

..she's not going "home".

..i can't imagine that baez,cheney,sims etc. WANT her at THEIR homes-----along with the protesters that would hang out on THEIR streets.

..she has no money-------and a lot of debt.

Check Fraud Case----sentenced to 412 days of time served in jail and one year of probation and ordered to pay $348 in court fees and $5,517.75 in investigative fees.
TOTAL---$5865.75

Guilty of Lying to LE , counts 4-7, Fines:
The Defendant is hereby ordered to pay the following fines:

Case Fine--$4000.00 CCA--$200.00 Court Costs---$5.00 CCF--$50.00 LGCJTF--$225.00
TEENCT--$3.00 CRMESTPPR--$20.00 CRIMEPREVNTN--$50.00 CRIMINAL ORDINANCE FEE--$65.00
TOTAL---$4618.00

The IRS has filed a $68,520 tax lien against alleged child murderer Casey Anthony for unpaid federal income taxes, interest and penalties from 2008.
TOTAL---$68,520.00.

State of Florida's Motion for Special Court Costs & Investigation-2011.07.06--LDB's Motion for (as she said) "sending LE on a wild goose chase" looking for a missing child----when the defendant now admits the child was dead/drowned on june 16th.
---TH's/and legal experts speculate this could run in the 10's or 100's of thousands.

TES / Tim Miller –potential-- lawsuit to recover the $112,000.00 spent looking for a “missing” child, that was never “missing”.
TOTAL---$112,000.00

Civil Case-----Zenaida Gonzalez v Casey Anthony --$15,000.00 ( although they have filed asking for an amendment to include punitive damages as well.)
TOTAL---$15,000.00 ( perhaps much much more.)

..she can't go shopping, out to the clubs, the beach , fearful for her safety b/c she's SO despised.

..having to go into hiding will "frushtrate" her beyond belief---------b/c "celebrities" (as she believes herself to be) NEED and WANT to be seen.

Thought ECA was good also Evil Casey Anthony! But I am a team player if CFCA is it...gonna remove the "I" from my keyboard after Sunday.

Don't do that! She'll be an I again in no time ;)

Jeeze, who is this guy on JVM - is he a detective? He's making all sorts of stuff up and says he is still in contact with the defense team...anyonw watching...he's a titch shady methinks.

He is a PI who was hired by LKB around the time Caylees
remains were found. He is spouting out a lot garbage just like the DF he was working for.

Is it England that doesn't prosecute if a mom kills her baby before they turn 3 or something? Can't remember if it's considered PPD or just a really, really late term abortion.

ugh... wtf?! I mean seriously...

Why can't you just hang out at your luxurious hotel for one more week and hang the freaking jury if that's how you felt?

they'd walk away looking a lot better than they do now..

I don't think they know how to do that. ...and I'm not kidding. They probably thought they all had to agree to the same verdict.

I'm sure she's been told since her attorney's are worried for her safety. They have also said they plan on getting her into therapy...wonder who's going to pay for that or will it be some therapist after 15 more minutes???

Jumping off of your post.....did the DT not think it important to have KC in therapy during the 3 years she was behind bars? I guess I am wondering why they think it so important to NOW get KC some mental help and not directly after she "found" her daughter dead?

Mel ~

TY! So I wonder what tragic news GA got at CM's office that day? Or GA's letter could have just been a complete farce. Idk what to think anymore.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24043180/detail.html

Sounds to me like the dt asked straight out back then. Perhaps the A's didn't think it would be used at trial, did not know until 6 weeks before testimony started (which is when the SA told them it would be used). It's very sad to me that they did use it and the jury fell for it. No proof, no credible professional opinion that <she> was suffering from PTSD, or any other mental disease or defect due to abuse or her dysfunctional family. No nothing. Just innuendo and a fairytale with direct quotes attributed to GA after the drowning along with lurid sexual details. ugh

Jeeze, who is this guy on JVM - is he a detective? He's making all sorts of stuff up and says he is still in contact with the defense team...anyonw watching...he's a titch shady methinks.

I don't believe much of anything he is saying.

Do we have an Anthony cam outside the house, yet??

I don't undertand how Casey ows so much in taxes when she never even worked????

I don't think they know how to do that. ...and I'm not kidding. They probably thought they all had to agree to the same verdict.

If I was one of the jurors and it was all 11 against me I'd just shut my eyes and cross my arms and say "la la la la la!" lol!

Was thinking about the Cindy and PowerQuest Wealth Management Company while lying down a bit.

I remembered KC told Lee in one of the jailhouse videos that Cindy has Power of Attorney. Wonder if it is true, if KC has thought about telling JB about it and putting a stop on that?

If not, I see a battle coming. Especially if Cindy has any back up paper work that may say KC is not capable of taking care of herself from any of the doctors that visited. Just b/c the paperwork was sealed, does not mean Cindy did not get a copy from JB.

I don't undertand how Casey ows so much in taxes when she never even worked????

She sold pictures of Caylee to ABC for $200, 000 or so, we don't know if there were any other deals out there.

If I was one of the jurors and it was all 11 against me I'd just shut my eyes and cross my arms and say "la la la la la!"

I would have told them to write a note and tell them we are deadlock,cause I won't change my mind!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member