2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a deep breath folks!

Nancy Grace
Just in: New reports surface Tot Mom’s jury foreman says many jurors believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and he was reportedly sick as he signed the ‘not guilty’ verdict sheet! Also, Jose Baez confirms Tot Mom will leave town immediately following her jail release in just a few days – but where will she go? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments tonight at 8PM ET only on HLN!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Where can she go really? In alot of countries you cant go there if you have a felony.

Oh yeah - you are right and she doesn't probably have a passport!

Oh Geez - I'd better alert the borders.......Ack! She better not be heading North!!!!! Bring out the National Guard - I don't care if they are sandbagging some flood some where - this is an emergency!

Nancy Grace
Just in: New reports surface Tot Mom’s jury foreman says many jurors believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and he was reportedly sick as he signed the ‘not guilty’ verdict sheet! Also, Jose Baez confirms Tot Mom will leave town immediately following her jail release in just a few days – but where will she go? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments tonight at 8PM ET only on HLN!

Well I will miss it so will depend on you all for updates tomorrow. As soon as O lock up those chickens I am going to bed, Can just about stay awake now and 4am comes way to fast!
Plus it is soooo hot and humid, makes me even more tired.

Thought ECA was good also Evil Casey Anthony! But I am a team player if CFCA is it...gonna remove the "I" from my keyboard after Sunday.

whoa hold on. Mark Lippman atty for G&C said they were never contacted by the defense about molestation allegations but George writes a letter to KC in jail after a visit from CM's office about her destroying the family.

I didn't think I could be any more confused about the aspects of this case.

Somethings wrong here.

I may be wrong but didn't he write that letter after her letter to "Cookie" came out accusing Lee of molesting her?

Oh yeah - you are right and she doesn't probably have a passport!

Oh Geez - I'd better alert the borders.......Ack! She better not be heading North!!!!! Bring out the National Guard - I don't care if they are sandbagging some flood some where - this is an emergency!

I was also thinking Canada or Hawaii!!

I have been reading about "human rights', its very interesting. Especially about kidnapping and forced disappearance.

Is hiding your child kidnapping?

Nancy Grace

For anyone interested in regards to Nancy Grace - I believe I heard earlier that Billy O'Reilly is suppose to interview Nancy Grace tonight on his show.

Well this is a great time to be a burgler, thief, bank robber, etc..... in Orlando again. Seeing all those police forces(and horses) tied up barricading the Anthony home is sickening. The tax payers are paying for the protection of the lying criminals again here. But sadly not the safety of the good honest people who pay all the $$$ bills of the Orlando police forces. Orlando is the sweet heart home of baby murders, liars, very distorted values. And I am sure Casey will get huge tax players resources spent on protecting her upon release. Where all other people would be thrown out of the jail with bus money at best.

Hey how about one of those countries that just love mothers that kill their babies that get away with it.
Iraq, Afganistan, India to name a very few. Now that could be even better than jail.

Jeeze, who is this guy on JVM - is he a detective? He's making all sorts of stuff up and says he is still in contact with the defense team...anyonw watching...he's a titch shady methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710