2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would want to buy a book about Tony & Casey's sex life? :sick:

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Hmmm ... maybe 12 jurors and 5 alternates ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't think this quote by D. Simms last night to Greta VS is going to work - but Hal B. has a new column out (posted in Today's News - No Discussion) about their interview last night.

Dorothy claims we must have compassion for ICA and we can never have enough compassion. I've been a great defender of the word "Compassion" on this forum for the past couple of years.

BUT compassion is never meant to replace accountability or responsibility or to indicate forgiveness and a "get out of jail free card." I think Miss Simms will find the general public will not have the degree of compassion she would like to see for ICA.

"Van Susteren said she was troubled by the word compassion in relation to Casey Anthony.
“You say compassion, and regrettably, the first thing I think of is that, at best, her child was missing. At worst, of course, that the child was murdered by her,” the Fox News Channel host said. “She had a cavalier attitude — partying and getting a tattoo. … It’s hard for me on the outside to think of compassion for her.”

Sims replied, “You can never have too much compassion.”

"She sidestepped a Van Susteren question about whether Anthony knows about the level of “hatred and vitriol” in the public over the verdict."

Ms Simms may find her future clients and the general public will not have very much compassion for her own role in this during the trial also.

There is a saying that when you are kind to the cruel, you end up being cruel to the kind.

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Hmmm ... maybe 12 jurors and 5 alternates ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

True. Apparently, they totally missed the 31 days during trial and deliberation. Maybe this book will refresh their memories. :gavel:

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp

As of 10:31 am she is still there.

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perform a different search:
Last name (required - no apostrophes), First name (optional)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/13/2011 10:31:11 AM

I beth they let her out/moved her during the conference with LE

Isn't that a song? Cruel to be Kind in the right Measure....

:great: Yes ... it is a song ... around 1978-79 ? :great:

omg ... haven't heard that song in a while ... hilarious ... I needed this laugh !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Isn't that a song? Cruel to be Kind in the right Measure....

Quoting myself

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0l3QWUXVho"]YouTube - ‪NICK LOWE - CRUEL TO BE KIND - HQ Best Version. New Audio.‬‏[/ame]

Wendy Murphy has lost her MIND!!!!! MOOOOOOOO :waitasec:

I wonder how Wendy Murphy could explain, how a 2 year old child, could be pimped out to full grown men, and be able to function properly afterward, let alone be able to walk? She needs a serious head check on her thinking.

I wonder how Wendy Murphy could explain, how a 2 year old child, could be pimped out to full grown men, and be able to function properly afterward, let alone be able to walk? She needs a serious head check on her thinking.

She claims they use chloroform to drug the kids, so they are not aware.

Still, I think she is really just exploiting the interest in this case with these sensationalist and groundless assertions. She knows there will be a portion of the public who will believe it without evidence.

I'm not saying these things *couldn't* be true. However, there would have to be some HUGE evidence that has been kept back. Because we all have read every last police interview and search warrant and deposition and lab report that has been released under the Sunshine Law, and there is no pattern that would suggest what she wants to say.

Yes, there are loose ends and unanswered questions, and things could be construed to mean particular things. But right now, with what we currently have access to, there is no basis, in my mind, for giving this "theory" any credence whatsoever.

JMO

Geez, that looks so old-fashioned. How old AM I??

I must have been like 10 when that came out! :floorlaugh:

Can someone please tell me what Wendy Murphy is saying!!!?????:maddening:

I must have been like 10 when that came out! :floorlaugh:

Can someone please tell me what Wendy Murphy is saying!!!?????:maddening:

Well, to me it seemed like just yesterday, until I saw that dated video.

Wendy Murphy claims that Caylee was being pimped out by Casey in part of a child prostitution ring.

Wendy Murphy claims that Caylee was being pimped out by Casey in part of a child prostitution ring.

Oh, and she claims there was photographic evidence of this on Casey's computer that was found by LE and shown to George. Pretty believable, isn't it? And I mean that sarcastically.

That's ridiculous!!!!!

Um, yeah. I don't think DCS had much compassion. Play acting is not compassion. And neither is acting like you won a big contest. If any of them had real compassion or really thought she was innocent, they wouldn't have partied like they did.

DCS jumping up and down like she won the lottery was a disgrace. She showed no class and made me ill. There is still a dead baby and casey is still the last person seen with her per her own DTs statements. Good for them for finding a weak jury but no need to throw it in a grieving publics face.
I'm glad we haven't seen as much of the DT as I thought we would in the media. Hope this remains true after caseys release but I have a feeling they will be all over whining about the injustice of an innocent woman being vilified.

I dread caseys release because I do not want to have to turn every channel to avoid the "celeb-watch" Where is she? What is she wearing? Who is she dating? What's her next move? Why r mean people yelling "murderer" at her? She's so pretty. Maybe GA did do "it". Bla bla bla.

Since her story is unfounded I'm afraid it will make people sympathetic to casey. Wendy should stop. It will turn more people to casey as opposed to away. People should stick with the known facts of the case and continue to discuss the true circumstances of the case so the public does not forget and is not swayed away from the reality of the investigation. Wendys story will only make it look like a witchhunt for "poor casey" and redeem her in the publics eyes as a target of false allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus