2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the pics. You know, see that picture of that path. You know good and well, ICA knew exactly where that place was..We had a place like that when we were kids..Although no pet burying went on..Just smoking lol
Thats the best pic of that path I have seen. And it is just so so sad.

Happy to share them. It was really sad there. It was dark and cool. It was very quiet though. You're right about the path. You can't miss it...it stands out very clearly and it's the very first thing you come too when coming upon the woods. It was the only path that I saw too. What amazed me (though we've heard it a million times, it was different to see it), was just how close the beginning of those woods (and the path) was from the corner of Suburban and Hopespring. It's literally just about 2 seconds away by car. I've got some pictures of that, but I am not sure they do the short distance justice.

If you look at the pics, the start of the woods is just past the bushes on the right hand side. You can kinda make out the first light pole and the path is right past that, between the first and second pole. The second picture was taken immediately after we turned the corner and shows better just how close it was to the corner. Imo, she was in a huge hurry to get little Caylee's body out of that car and stopped at the very first spot she found, with little thought about where she was putting her. It's just so close to her house and to the corner. It's so close to the road too. Sad.

I got ate up with mosquito's immediately after walking back there. There was a lot a water too just about 4 feet from the memorial and it hadn't even rained there for the last few days that we'd been there. That bothered me too, because you know she probably knew what it was like back there. She didn't care though, she just wanted her out of that car.

Anyway...would've like to have more pictures, but the police were patrolling and I didn't want to get in trouble!

Attachments

• Caylee 9.jpg
    Caylee 9.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Caylee 7.jpg
    Caylee 7.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 26
I think CM's definitely exaggerating. I'm sure there is some but as you said, there's gonna be something attached to it. When it comes to Casey Anthony, no one is gonna give her jack for free, without some expectation for something in return. But either way, I don't expect Casey to hide. She's just way too smug, arrognant and cocky to run away and hide from anyone. I almost expect her to show up at the site where Caylee's remains were found on Sunday.

IMO, the ONLY reason KC will ever visit the remains site is to steal the toys and balloons left in Caylee's memory.

Happy to share them. It was really sad there. It was dark and cool. It was very quiet though. You're right about the path. You can't miss it...it stands out very clearly and it's the very first thing you come too when coming upon the woods. It was the only path that I saw too. What amazed me (though we've heard it a million times, it was different to see it), was just how close the beginning of those woods (and the path) was from the corner of Suburban and Hopespring. It's literally just about 2 seconds away by car. I've got some pictures of that, but I am not sure they do the short distance justice.

If you look at the pics, the start of the woods is just past the bushes on the right hand side. You can kinda make out the first light pole and the path is right past that, between the first and second pole. The second picture was taken immediately after we turned the corner and shows better just how close it was to the corner. Imo, she was in a huge hurry to get little Caylee's body out of that car and stopped at the very first spot she found, with little thought about where she was putting her. It's just so close to her house and to the corner. It's so close to the road too. Sad.

I got ate up with mosquito's immediately after walking back there. There was a lot a water too just about 4 feet from the memorial and it hadn't even rained there for the last few days that we'd been there. That bothered me too, because you know she probably knew what it was like back there. She didn't care though, she just wanted her out of that car.

Anyway...would've like to have more pictures, but the police were patrolling and I didn't want to get in trouble!

Thanks for sharing all of that. I've been wanting that explanation, about the proximity of the dumping site to Hopespring. You mention it was wet even though it had not rained. Did it smell like a swamp?

The hearing has been reassigned to be heard by Judge Munyon today at 3:30 pm. We will be requesting to take #CaseyAnthony depo in jail tom. - MattMorganESQ

I think CM's definitely exaggerating. I'm sure there is some but as you said, there's gonna be something attached to it. When it comes to Casey Anthony, no one is gonna give her jack for free, without some expectation for something in return. But either way, I don't expect Casey to hide. She's just way too smug, arrognant and cocky to run away and hide from anyone. I almost expect her to show up at the site where Caylee's remains were found on Sunday.

I've been thinking the same thing. This case and trial has been full of surprises from the beginning, so why not another surprise? My dream is that, as soon as she walks out of the jail a free woman, the feds will be there to slap the cuffs on her. I'm hoping against hope they have something up their sleeve.

Do you believe CM (bragging) that people are offering their secluded hide away, homes and so much money to MCA??
IMO, I think he is exagerating or these people all hve an agenda of their own.........
writing book, movie script, exposing more of CMA.
My grandma always said nothng is absolutely FREE........

I agree with your grandma--IMHO the "people" are probably ABC, CBS, and NBC

Hi All,

I just returned from vacation and happened to be in Orlando during the verdict. I had the opportunity to go to the courthouse for the verdict and to visit Caylee's memorial on Suburban Dr. on July 7th. I am not sure if anyone has posted any pictures of her memorial (post verdict), but thought I'd post a few for you guys.

Though, the verdict makes me sick to my stomach, I was glad to see that at least the general public made a nice memorial for her with lots of love, stuffed animals, balloons and flowers. It made her resting place less "dark".
Beautiful pics. The child who was dishonored in her all too short life is being given her due in death. Thank you for posting.

Good morning everyone. I woke up to find out about these appeals. What a waste, a huge waste. But worse, I got to hear JB's spin from Geraldo. What a horrible way to start the day. Here is what JBs BFF passed on:

When <that woman> was found NG all the inmates at the jail cheered. (I guess because she's such a nice girl who was just set up). I mean really, she's been in PC all these years, so how do they all know her and love her? :sick:

And of course all the media wants to talk to her (with compensation) but are afraid to say it out loud. Surprise surprise! Keep up the good work on boycotts sleuthers! Then more blubber about how she needs therapy to deal with her "grief" over Caylee and the trauma of "solitary". Mean jailers, they should have let her hang with the rest of the inmates. I wish they would have. There were some other <unusual> statements before I ran away from my tv, but I've already blocked them out of my mind.

I'll tell you what I won't be watching, and that is her Sunday parade. Yuck. Go away fca, just go away. :banghead:

The hearing has been reassigned to be heard by Judge Munyon today at 3:30 pm. We will be requesting to take #CaseyAnthony depo in jail tom. - MattMorganESQ
Thanks Matt We'll be watching as I'm sure someone will cover it.
Why don't one of your lawyers try to find a relative who will file a wrongful death case against her like the Brown family did against OJ? Maybe Lee, maybe great granny ? Or those Houston relatives? Sure would like to see her not be able to keep the money she is going to be paid in the near future.
Good Luck.

bobkealing bob kealing

Does not look like there will be live coverage of this afternoon's #CaseyAnthony hearing. Hoping that changes.

New judge assigned in civil lawsuit against #CaseyAnthony. Hearing set for 3:30pm today. We'll have it live. #WFTV
about 1 hour ago via web

Dorthy Sims when she was asked by Joy Behar if she would let Casey babysit her children seemed to catch her off guard and I loved her repsonce dancing around the question.

I do not like Dorthy Sims or Joy Behar however I am glad that I did see that one interview.

I wonder why at trial Dorthy Sims always spoke so soft and almost like she was intimadated .. was she maybe sick with a cold.. but she came across in trial as VERY unsure of herself.

She let ICA cry into her arms for show..and seemed so loving and caring.. but wouldnt let her babysit her kids..

This whole circus is sickening.. I want them to go away fast.
I would like to see HLN news cover somthing other than Casey.. what about the little boy who was killed and dismembered in NY.. that is way more important than what spoiled brat ICA does with her pathetic life

I still find it very hard to stomach the outcome of the trial and I have become withdrawn from WS since the verdict. I guess I hoped to take my mind off the atrocities and injustices I, and you, witnessed right before our eyes.
But instead, I literally feel like I know so much about what happened to Caylee, after 3 yrs. of evidence, that even without a video of the actual murder, I feel like I can walk myself through what happened (with very few missing pieces) and it is very disturbing...it's like a video in my head. It baffles me the jurors did not see it?
Well, no matter what I do, I still find myself thinking about what happened....a lot!!! So, I am back here to express myself, in hopes that letting it out a little will be therapeutic.
So, there it is....I believe I have suffered mental anguish from this case...can I sue ICA? I am only half kidding about suing her, could we collectively sue her in a civil case for putting that terrible image of how she killed her baby in our heads and creating mental anguish?
MOO

Also, if someone could tell me what the F in FCA stands for, vs. ICA (which I hope we can get back to soon). TIA

I just remembered Casey's drivers license was not renewed...

Guess she won't be driving for awhile, if she applies for one everyone will know where she is hiding, not that I think she will be hid for very long.
The paparazzi will be hunting her down wanting that first pic that would be worth a lot of money.

I still find it very hard to stomach the outcome of the trial and I have become withdrawn from WS since the verdict. I guess I hoped to take my mind off the atrocities and injustices I, and you, witnessed right before our eyes.
But instead, I literally feel like I know so much about what happened to Caylee, after 3 yrs. of evidence, that even without a video of the actual murder, I feel like I can walk myself through what happened (with very few missing pieces) and it is very disturbing...it's like a video in my head. It baffles me the jurors did not see it?
Well, no matter what I do, I still find myself thinking about what happened....a lot!!! So, I am back here to express myself, in hopes that letting it out a little will be therapeutic.
So, there it is....I believe I have suffered mental anguish from this case...can I sue ICA? I am only half kidding about suing her, could we collectively sue her in a civil case for putting that terrible image of how she killed her baby in our heads and creating mental anguish?
MOO

Also, if someone could tell me what the F in FCA stands for, vs. ICA (which I hope we can get back to soon). TIA

Not positive but I think it means felon Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member