2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess crass and unprofessional is just all good and dandy with the Florida Bar. Lowers my opinion of them tremendously. Thank the Lord I don't live there.

So, Mason gets no reprimand whatsoever. Surprise, surprise. :loser:

Meaning we shouldn't be surprised. After all, they licensed JB, didn't they?

So, Mason gets no reprimand whatsoever. Surprise, surprise. :loser:

Meaning we shouldn't be surprised. After all, they licensed JB, didn't they?

Even if CM had gotten reprimanded, even if JB gets sanctioned for his sneakiness during trial, none of it will matter to me because the verdict can't be reversed. The only thing that will give me satisfaction is seeing KC :behindbar

I don't know why they would reprimand someone for lewd gesture made on their own time. JMO

many who have not followed the case ask me- did CAYLEE drown in the pool really? how did she get in a bag with duct tape? who put her in the woods? how does her mom party after finding her dead in a pool? does her family still swim in the pool if its still up? i honestly say i feel stupid as i too have questions and i was in some hearings and trial . they say state proved nothing- i say i thought the state would win. silly me.

i say no one explained how she went from pool to being dumped and why. no one explained the missing pieces of why the family let everyone spend money. i say i do not think george molested her. i think lees weird but do not trust casey accusations of him. i think caylee was overdosed, somehow casy found her dead and panicked . she herself dumped her and still no clue of if she ever felt remorse for it.

friends ask so is the guy who found her involved - is there another real killer not found yet? i am sounding clueless as i say - its all mixed up- i have no real clue but i can say if i was juror i would at least charge her child abuse. DO YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ENDED THE STORY AND THE BOOK WAS MISSING PAGES? the defense left out info .they won anyways- surprise- surprise as casy says

Hypothetical Question:

If it is confirmed (by your lying daughter) your granddaughter drowned in a pool in your backyard, what would be the first thing you do? Personally, I would destroy the pool if it was above ground or fill it in if it was in ground. How can GA & CA stand to look at the pool, nevermind swim in it......

Hypothetical Question:

If it is confirmed (by your lying daughter) your granddaughter drowned in a pool in your backyard, what would be the first thing you do? Personally, I would destroy the pool if it was above ground or fill it in if it was in ground. How can GA & CA stand to look at the pool, nevermind swim in it......

i think they can look at pool and think- thank goodness we had that pool because jose made some believe thats how caylee died. heaven forbid they think our daughter did murder. now george, you must be greatful that casey is not on death row says cindy. even if they did throw you under the bus was it not worth it? me and you know the pool was not an issue says george!! cindy says, but george, it worked !! no one asked how she got in our laundry bag, no one asked why we who loved caylee would throw her in woods and let her rot, so lets just go for a swim and dog paddle around -- should we invite jose over for a swim ? not until we add some clorine to clean the pool of memories. oh, yeah clorine will help!

I think that they know she didn't drown in the pool and that's why it's still up.

Tink

I think that they know she didn't drown in the pool and that's why it's still up.

Tink
maybe someone will buy the land where caylee was found and make it a water park. kids and familys could swim , take swim lessons and caylee in heaven could think- now they can take down the pool!! caylee did not drown in that pool i would bet my life on it!!! god bless caylee

I saw the latex mask. I think the seller may have been making those bids him/herself. I have noticed that before on ebay, if you look at the history the bidders user names are similar and have very little ebay history. I am sure many would buy the mask if it is in retail stores for Halloween though.

It was bid up by mostly first timers and yes established ebayers who seemed to have an issue with it IMO. I fairly confident was not shil bidding (by the seller). At least, I can see by the listing that the highest bidder left negative feedback for the seller, without paying.

Well, just a small pesky detail - I have tried over and over again to duct tape my skin and hair when it is wet to simulate being drowned, but it doesn't work, the duct tape just slides off.

So if indeed Caylee did drown in the pool as at least Jose claims, someone obviously left Caylee's remains lying around until her skin and hair dried before taping her nose and mouth.

Darn those pesky details, eh?

Now this is interesting and I wonder if anything will come of it.

Judge Strickland is saying his post sentencing instructions of FKC's cheque fraud convictions are very clear - FKC was intended to serve one year's probation after she was released from jail in the event she was found NG, NOT serve her probation in jail. Apparently the OC jail got it wrong.

Let's see if HHJP can pick this one up or if it will just be dropped.

Is it too late?

well, just a small pesky detail - i have tried over and over again to duct tape my skin and hair when it is wet to simulate being drowned, but it doesn't work, the duct tape just slides off.

you are my absolute favorite.

Now this is interesting and I wonder if anything will come of it.

Judge Strickland is saying his post sentencing instructions of FKC's cheque fraud convictions are very clear - FKC was intended to serve one year's probation after she was released from jail in the event she was found NG, NOT serve her probation in jail. Apparently the OC jail got it wrong.

Let's see if HHJP can pick this one up or if it will just be dropped.

Is it too late?

Sickening. KC is widely hated and obviously guilty, but boy has she gotten lots of help obtaining the freedom she's enjoying today. :snooty:

you are my absolute favorite.

LOL - even with the picture of me in your mind of sitting on the edge of my bathtub with strips of duct tape hanging off of me? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Darned good thing my kids haven't caught me....:innocent:

maybe someone will buy the land where caylee was found and make it a water park. kids and familys could swim , take swim lessons and caylee in heaven could think- now they can take down the pool!! caylee did not drown in that pool i would bet my life on it!!! god bless caylee

The property is supposedly under contract, according to a tweet by Bob Keeling:

bobkealing bob kealing
Land where #CayleeAnthony remains were found now under contract. Group now a step closer to memorial plan. t.co/KaOHbqQ
25 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

The group that purportedly has the contract on the land has stated on their facebook site that they have "acquired" the property and will be building a Caylee Memorial Walkway on it. But, JMO, a contract on the land isn't a sale until it actually closes. Not to mention that the property is zoned residential and so far a change in zoning has not been approved. JMO, the contract is most likely dependent on the zoning being changed.

Sickening. KC is widely hated and obviously guilty, but boy has she gotten lots of help obtaining the freedom she's enjoying today. :snooty:

I'm afraid the OC jail wants to be done with her. I don't think they would be happy to have her back, but she should be there for another year.

I'm afraid the OC jail wants to be done with her. I don't think they would be happy to have her back, but she should be there for another year.

Yeah, and then off to the state pen for the rest of her LIFE! :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member