2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was announced shortly after the verdict. The woman claims that her son told her he was Caylee's father before he died in a car crash. But why hasn't she come out before now?

I don't think this quote by D. Simms last night to Greta VS is going to work - but Hal B. has a new column out (posted in Today's News - No Discussion) about their interview last night.

Dorothy claims we must have compassion for ICA and we can never have enough compassion. I've been a great defender of the word "Compassion" on this forum for the past couple of years.

BUT compassion is never meant to replace accountability or responsibility or to indicate forgiveness and a "get out of jail free card." I think Miss Simms will find the general public will not have the degree of compassion she would like to see for ICA.

"Van Susteren said she was troubled by the word compassion in relation to Casey Anthony.
“You say compassion, and regrettably, the first thing I think of is that, at best, her child was missing. At worst, of course, that the child was murdered by her,” the Fox News Channel host said. “She had a cavalier attitude — partying and getting a tattoo. … It’s hard for me on the outside to think of compassion for her.”

Sims replied, “You can never have too much compassion.”

"She sidestepped a Van Susteren question about whether Anthony knows about the level of “hatred and vitriol” in the public over the verdict."

Ms Simms may find her future clients and the general public will not have very much compassion for her own role in this during the trial also.

ok, I just got a google alert saying that the other grandmother has hired J.Q. Kelly to file a wrongful death suit against MCA....it is radar on line......not sure if it is alright to post or not.....

Respectfully... It's highly unlikely that it will fly, as the statute of limitations on filing wrongful death suits is 2 years from the date of death (in Florida). I would imagine that that is the standard time frame in most states, but don't quote me, lol.... I know from experience that it's the same In Virginia :seeya:

I'm not sure if this was posted on any other thread but got this from Mark Nejame's facebook page:

We will be soon announcing a new law in Florida which prevents jurors from being paid for commenting on the case in which they served for a period of six months. This would also make it illegal to approach a juror with compensation. Not a liberal/conservative Democrat/Republican issue. This helps assure a fair jury for all, not subject to financial temptations. Stay tuned.

:woohoo:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1109656551

well, I for one will be hopeful that something comes of this....I have much respect for J.Q.Kelly.......

My buddy saw Baez in the airport and said some surfer dudes were yelling "Sustained" at him ... apparently Baez smirked and marched on.

Oh yeah - Dude's gonna get a lot of respect out there from now on! Not....

ok, I just got a google alert saying that the other grandmother has hired J.Q. Kelly to file a wrongful death suit against MCA....it is radar on line......not sure if it is alright to post or not.....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...mother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother...

Can someone explain to me what exactly WMs theory is? I turn the channel when I see her so I have no idea what this is about.

It's not even worth the keystrokes... seriously- she's smoking those left handed smokes again. She thinks Casey was involved in some kind of child *advertiser censored* with Caylee.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...mother-hires-oj-lawyer-wrongful-death-lawsuit

Casey Anthony may not be off the hook yet – she still could face a possible wrongful death lawsuit being masterminded by the man who pinned a multi-million dollar judgment against O.J. Simpson.

After a jury acquitted Anthony of charges that she killed 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a famed celebrity lawyer has signed on to represent Donna MacLean, a Massachusetts woman who claims to be the tiny tot's lost grandmother...

Did she ever have her son's DNA matched to Caylee's? I think this woman is inserting herself in this case for the wrong reasons. I don't think her son is Caylee's daddy.

I don't think this quote by D. Simms last night to Greta VS is going to work - but Hal B. has a new column out (posted in Today's News - No Discussion) about their interview last night.

Dorothy claims we must have compassion for ICA and we can never have enough compassion. I've been a great defender of the word "Compassion" on this forum for the past couple of years.

BUT compassion is never meant to replace accountability or responsibility or to indicate forgiveness and a "get out of jail free card." I think Miss Simms will find the general public will not have the degree of compassion she would like to see for ICA.

"Van Susteren said she was troubled by the word compassion in relation to Casey Anthony.
“You say compassion, and regrettably, the first thing I think of is that, at best, her child was missing. At worst, of course, that the child was murdered by her,” the Fox News Channel host said. “She had a cavalier attitude — partying and getting a tattoo. … It’s hard for me on the outside to think of compassion for her.”

"She sidestepped a Van Susteren question about whether Anthony knows about the level of “hatred and vitriol” in the public over the verdict."

Ms Simms may find her future clients and the general public will not have very much compassion for her own role in this during the trial also.

<modsnip>...I do NOT have compassion on that baby killer. Miss Sims can have it...not me.

I saw that segment yesterday with Wendy, not so sure I'm on that wagon. But if that's what makes Wendy happy to think and say well so be it. What's good enough for George is good enough for Casey at this point. After this trial it is evident that you can say what you want about anybody without any repercussion. jmo

I am thinking Miss Wendy got caught up in Kimsters tractor beam and came back mindless. :floorlaugh:

Can someone explain to me what exactly WMs theory is? I turn the channel when I see her so I have no idea what this is about.

I was going to post your picture (saw it here: http://failbook.failblog.org/page/2/) but then saw that you had it...

Nevermind I still think it is funny.

funny-facebook-fails-run-and-tell-that.jpg

And the accompanying music:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw"]YouTube - &#x202a;BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes)&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Bull Fing Chit....I do NOT have compassion on that baby killer. Miss Sims can have it...not me.

I wish I had seen GVS say that but I would have changed the channel when I saw DCS anyway. How about compassion for a 2 year old baby dumped in thew woods. I wish they would rename Hidden Oaks: Caylee ES. No Anthony in the name though.

Um, yeah. I don't think DCS had much compassion. Play acting is not compassion. And neither is acting like you won a big contest. If any of them had real compassion or really thought she was innocent, they wouldn't have partied like they did.

Um, yeah. I don't think DCS had much compassion. Play acting is not compassion. And neither is acting like you won a big contest. If any of them had real compassion or really thought she was innocent, they wouldn't have partied like they did.

Agreed! My "compassion" goes to all the families of missing children who truly mourn the loss of their loved ones. Never to one that threw her child away like trash and then lied and lied and lied and partied and partied and partied. She would still be partying if CA had not made the 911 call.

Compassion is important. Only for those that deserve it. NEVER for ICA!:banghead:

Agreed! My "compassion" goes to all the families of missing children who truly mourn the loss of their loved ones. Never to one that threw her child away like trash and then lied and lied and lied and partied and partied and partied. She would still be partying if CA had not made the 911 call.

Compassion is important. Only for those that deserve it. NEVER for ICA!:banghead:

Yup. And if their display at trial and afterwards was their brand of compassion, I think I'll pass and save my compassion for those who need and deserve it. Not someone who couldn't have given a crap and threw everyone under the bus to save her own butt. I'd have had compassion if she actually took some responsibility for what happened but alas, she couldn't have done that.

Casey Anthony no longer appears in the Jailhouse roster!

Was the 17th a Ruse all along?

I reckon they changed the anticipated release date on the basis of gain/good time accrued so far and further days accrued between the announcement and today.

Tim was just on HLN saying she was served.....so she must have just left....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid