2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobkealingbob kealing

Zenaida's attorney: "We have zero chance of getting a new judge before #CaseyAnthony walks free Sunday." That means NO depo

Do you believe CM (bragging) that people are offering their secluded hide away, homes and so much money to MCA??
IMO, I think he is exagerating or these people all hve an agenda of their own.........
writing book, movie script, exposing more of CMA.
My grandma always said nothng is absolutely FREE........

Do you believe CM (bragging) that people are offering their secluded hide away, homes and so much money to MCA??
IMO, I think he is exagerating or these people all hve an agenda of their own.........

After that trial, the entire DT has as much credibility to me as FCA herself. I don't believe a word that comes out of any of their mouths.

CM also says MCA is not guilty and a "nice person".. I don't believe anything he says. I can't imagine offering her anything unless you have some alterior motives.

Do you believe CM that people are offering their secluded hide away, homes and so much money to MCA??

I think CM's definitely exaggerating. I'm sure there is some but as you said, there's gonna be something attached to it. When it comes to Casey Anthony, no one is gonna give her jack for free, without some expectation for something in return. But either way, I don't expect Casey to hide. She's just way too smug, arrognant and cocky to run away and hide from anyone. I almost expect her to show up at the site where Caylee's remains were found on Sunday.

this attacker is clueless if she follow the case and even the media she should know that Casey still in jail:banghead:

That poor girl! She doesn't even look like Casey. this just p me off:banghead:

MCA is going to keep hurting innocent people that are look alikes...........
These people need the protection, not MCA. Bless their hearts,
what are innocent people suppose to do? This will never end.

this attacker is clueless if she follow the case and even the media she should know that Casey still in jail:banghead:

That poor girl! She doesn't even look like Casey. this just p me off:banghead:

This happened in a one stoplight town in rural OK, while FCA was still in jail. I hate to see what's next. I hope people use their common sense, but I guess there is no common sense when using drugs..........

WFTV noted that Anthony’s jail account jumped to $476 after her release date was announced.

WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said the station had learned that local bail bondsman may be paid to protect her “because she may spend a few days trying to open communications with her parents and her brother.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

I have no doubt that Casey will be crying for her mommy, no doubt!!

WFTV noted that Anthony’s jail account jumped to $476 after her release date was announced.

WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said the station had learned that local bail bondsman may be paid to protect her “because she may spend a few days trying to open communications with her parents and her brother.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

Geez.. you might start by accepting Mommy Dearest' visit. CA and FCA totally deserve each other.

Hi All,

I just returned from vacation and happened to be in Orlando during the verdict. I had the opportunity to go to the courthouse for the verdict and to visit Caylee's memorial on Suburban Dr. on July 7th. I am not sure if anyone has posted any pictures of her memorial (post verdict), but thought I'd post a few for you guys.

Though, the verdict makes me sick to my stomach, I was glad to see that at least the general public made a nice memorial for her with lots of love, stuffed animals, balloons and flowers. It made her resting place less "dark".

Attachments

• Caylee 1 July 5.jpg
    Caylee 1 July 5.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Caylee 2 July 7.jpg
    Caylee 2 July 7.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Caylee 3 July 7.jpg
    Caylee 3 July 7.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 52
  • Caylee 4 July 7.jpg
    Caylee 4 July 7.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 49
  • Caylee 5 July 7.jpg
    Caylee 5 July 7.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 50
I'd like to go back to the chloroform for a minute. Dorothy Clay Sims said in an interview, that it was a 'degreaser'. I had always used it, in a research setting, for fat studies. But, under the names trichloromethane or methyl trichloride, it is used as an industrial degreaser. One of the industries is the automobile industry. Her old boy friend, R. Moralis, who sent the "Win her over with chloroform" picture, worked in the service dept of an automobile dealership. Casey spent the night with him on June 9th. Could she have picked up a can of the stuff from him then? And returned the unused portion when she showed up on July 1st? I'm not saying he had anything to do with this, but she wouldn't have had to make any chloroform, or buy it. Just steal it from him?

I wonder if Cindy will leave George, so that she and Casey can live together and "move on" with life.

Geez.. you might start by accepting Mommy Dearest' visit. CA and FCA totally deserve each other.
Betcha someone convinced them all that a family reunion would be the most profitable thing to do.

Hi All,

I just returned from vacation and happened to be in Orlando during the verdict. I had the opportunity to go to the courthouse for the verdict and to visit Caylee's memorial on Suburban Dr. on July 7th. I am not sure if anyone has posted any pictures of her memorial (post verdict), but thought I'd post a few for you guys.

Though, the verdict makes me sick to my stomach, I was glad to see that at least the general public made a nice memorial for her with lots of love, stuffed animals, balloons and flowers. It made her resting place less "dark".
Great pics! Thank You!

After listening to Morgan on IS, I don't think he even thinks he has a great case, but he has gotten millions of dollars in free advertising and he will continue on for that very reason if nothing else.

Lawyers, ya gotta love em.!!

Hi All,

Thank you for the pics. You know, seeing that picture of that path , you just know good and well, ICA knew exactly where that place was..We had a place like that when we were kids..Although no pet burying went on..Just smoking lol
Thats the best pic of that path I have seen. And it is just so so sad.

I'd like to go back to the chloroform for a minute. Dorothy Clay Sims said in an interview, that it was a 'degreaser'. I had always used it, in a research setting, for fat studies. But, under the names trichloromethane or methyl trichloride, it is used as an industrial degreaser. One of the industries is the automobile industry. Her old boy friend, R. Moralis, who sent the "Win her over with chloroform" picture, worked in the service dept of an automobile dealership. Casey spent the night with him on June 9th. Could she have picked up a can of the stuff from him then? And returned the unused portion when she showed up on July 1st? I'm not saying he had anything to do with this, but she wouldn't have had to make any chloroform, or buy it. Just steal it from him?

GA is also OCD about clean cars and owned a car lot at one time. GA probably had some as well.
Moo ~he kept it in the shed or did make it and kept it in his 20yr old "special" gas can.

Great post. I have said this from the beginning. She didn't have to make it because of what we saw on his Myspace page. :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy