2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i m watching the interview HES LYING.......... IT SMELLS FISHY. NO FACE PIC? He is ashamed of his verdict.......

I can't bring myself to watch it tonight. I got so upset last night watching him.

#11 - does not remember when deliberations start. took a prevote to see where people stood using the raise your hand method. murder indictment 10-2. GRETA ASKS A LOT OF LEADING QUESTIONS. One person was adamant that she was guilty, but that changed. Says there was direct evidence on items 4 thru 7. Cause the evidence was there. They dissected the words on the indictment. Says they looked at their notes. DIDN'T THEY LEAVE THEIR NOTEBOOKS IN THE COURTROOM. Was stunned when the prosecution rested. They were waiting for more. There was not enough evidence to fill in the gray area. The 2 "hanging" the 10 - 2 vote were stuck on the chloroform and duct tape. I wanted to see where we stood with the pre-vote.

He was "stunned" when the PT rested??? I swear, this jury would need a video of the crime to convict!

MOO

CM said that. Juror #11 never said that. The foreman never said anything like that. The WS poster thought that Greta was quoting the foreman, but she was quoting CM. It was the same On the Record show last night. First she interviewed the jury foreman, and then CM.

MASON: What of know of Casey she an incredibly likeable person despite the lynch mob mentality on the street. To talk to her a just few minutes is to like her. She is very bright very articulate. She's got guts. She is as tough as they come.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...hose-who-have-threatened-jurors#ixzz1RwnDC4tA

Thanks for the clarification. That still doesn't change my opinion of this juror though :crazy:

Ya know, I'm so waiting for that. I expect there will be lots of trouble sooner than later. Sans the look when she couldn't get JB's attention in court that day. Wait till she's free and someone tries to withhold money or steer her in the right direction, (tell her what to do) THE SPITEFUL B*%#h will return with a vengeance.
There are alot of people who will pay dearly, including the A's. We'll see how much they all love her. :banghead:

Seeing how quick she threw her parents under the bus when all they have done is support her and believe her lies, I don't think we'll have to wait long for her to turn on the defense.

People's recent accusations about the jury are unfounded. Until there is actual proof that their votes were bought by the DT, that they are subpar in intelligence, didn't follow instructions, only listened to opening and closing statements, and made their decision on who smiled at them the most rather than weighing all the evidence before them, then I don't believe such opinions have a leg to stand on--although, of course, everyone is free to express them.

I never said the jurors votes were 'bought' by the defense. What I think was bought was Baez's dog and pony show. They bought his carnival barker style of presentation and all his trumped up and unproven accusations hook, line and sinker. Honesty, it appears to me that they voted on who entertained them the most. Kinda like American Idol. Maybe that's about where their mentality level lies.

Clearly they did not follow instructions as they were told that opening statements were NOT evidence and they bought the drowning story although there's not an iota of proof that it actually happened. That's what they 'speculated'. Juror #11 used that word a lot. Yet another thing they weren't supposed to do.

My opinions (you call them accusations) regarding this joke of a jury make me and two thirds of the rest of the country 'subpar in intelligence? Hmm... I guess my dumb a$$ is in good company then.

His ego is stronger than his sense of justice! What a self serving jerk!!

His 10 - 2 first(pre-test) vote count does not even match what another juror has said.

What an arrogant self centered person. Which explains why he just loved Casey. They are the same soul mates. Lairs and completely self centered.

Oh I dislike this person. If I expressed what I really think of him I would be banned from here.

He said the two that voted for 1st degree were just going on emotion because the way KC acted after. So that's how he talked them out of it. He said they weren't supposed to vote on emotion.

Wow that really didn't think circumstantial evidence meant anything. I am still in shock. I can't feel bad for them, the 2 leaders apparently #3 and #11 acted intelligent enough to convince everyone to let her off. I really wonder about these guys, they really don't seem right.

Correct... those things you listed, when looked at in isolation, do not prove murder. But when all the evidence is considered as a WHOLE, the picture is pretty clear. Unfortunately, this jury did exactly what LDB was afraid of -- they couldn't see the forest for the trees. And, nearly everyone I have come across that agrees with this verdict makes the same mistake.

but what if you had JUST heard all of this for the first time as the trial unfolded? can you say for certain that you would not form some doubt in your mind? it has been hard having followed this as close as I did. maybeyou followed it even closer? maybe you have more emotion invested?

yeah, have to agree. this guy doesnt seem to be the brightest of stars...but he is on TV, most people that have never been on tend to stumble verbally

This guy is a teacher?

"We took it serious" (HUGE pet peeve of mine when people don't know how to use adverbs)

"We came to an agreeance" (WTH? That's not a word...)

DCS on now. Hope Greta asks her about jumping up and down during their celebration.

the state and the sheriff's office and the Judge are not going to publically say anything negative about these jurors, I don't know if they have anything negative to say but if they did they wouldn't say it. The Jurors deserve to know the truth - they didn't follow the Law, didn't follow the jury instructions, they messed up big time and that they are ,,, well, that's enough of that....

He was "stunned" when the PT rested??? I swear, this jury would need a video of the crime to convict!

MOO

That would not even do it. He would think that the police made the video up. And force the other jurors to go along with that insanity.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So juror 11 thought Casey looked sincere and that probably saved her (read: he thought she was pretty). A teacher working on his Masters of Education in Spec. Ed. sees a crying young woman with a dead child and thinks this is real but still finds her guilty of lying to police officers on four counts. Did the police think she looked sincere? They also probably thought she was pretty and trying pretty hard to dissuade them to search for Caylee and that got them pretty angry with her right away. Why was he so sympathetic to Casey? Why did he let this go? Would he have been so sympathetic to her if she weren't as attractive in a flag? JMO

The Universal Interview along with the death band hair the decomp evidence Tony saying he picked her up at Amscot, the partying, friends saying she was happy didn't show any signs of sadness, and then Caylee being found in a swamp would have made me stick to guilty, on manslaughter I'm not about to be pushed around by bullies, if anyone dared to bully me you can bet your sweet bippy HHJBP would have heard about. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak